Author Topic: Rotherham child abuse scandal: 1,400 children exploited, report finds  (Read 2116 times)

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-28939089

HOW DARE THE BBC TALK ABOUT 'ASIAN' MEN!?!? THIS ARE FILTHY MUSLIM PIGS NOTHING ELSE!!!!

At least 1,400 children were subjected to "appalling" sexual exploitation in Rotherham between 1997 and 2013, a report has found.

Children as young as 11 were raped by multiple perpetrators, abducted, trafficked to other cities in England, beaten and intimidated it said.

The report, commissioned by Rotherham Borough Council in 2013, revealed there had been three previous inquiries.

Five men from the town were jailed for sexual offences against girls in 2010.

'Doused in petrol'

Professor Alexis Jay, who wrote the latest report, said there had been "blatant" collective failures by the council's leadership, senior managers had "underplayed" the scale of the problem and South Yorkshire Police had failed to prioritise the issue.

Following publication of the report the leader of Rotherham Council, Councillor Roger Stone, announced he would step down with immediate effect. He has been the leader since 2003.

He said: "I believe it is only right that as leader I take responsibility for the historic failings described so clearly".

Prof Jay's report said police "regarded many child victims with contempt" and that by far the majority of perpetrators were described as 'Asian' by victims".

Despite this, the report concluded: "Several staff described their nervousness about identifying the ethnic origins of perpetrators for fear of being thought as racist; others remembered clear direction from their managers not to do so."

Revealing details of the inquiry's findings, Prof Jay said: "It is hard to describe the appalling nature of the abuse that child victims suffered."

She said she found examples of "children who had been doused in petrol and threatened with being set alight, threatened with guns, made to witness brutally violent rapes and threatened they would be next if they told anyone".

Failures by those charged with protecting children happened despite three reports between 2002 and 2006 which both the council and police were aware of, and "which could not have been clearer in the description of the situation in Rotherham".

She said the first of these reports was "effectively suppressed" because senior officers did not believe the data. The other two were ignored, she said.

The inquiry team found that in the early 2000s when a group of professionals attempted to monitor a number of children believed to be at risk, "managers gave little help or support to their efforts".

The report revealed some people at a senior level in the police and children's social care thought the extent of the problem was being "exaggerated".

Prof Jay said: "The authorities involved have a great deal to answer for."

''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Rotherham child abuse scandal: 1,400 children exploited, report finds
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2014, 10:51:37 AM »
Asian is the code word for pakis and Bengali as well as muslim arabs
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2014, 10:57:30 AM »
Asian is the code word for pakis and Bengali as well as muslim arabs

It's terrible. We don't have this problems with 'Asians' in the UK... We have a problem with Pakistani muslims! I hate the BBC! They never speak out the truth!
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2014, 11:13:31 AM »
It's terrible. We don't have this problems with 'Asians' in the UK... We have a problem with Pakistani muslims! I hate the BBC! They never speak out the truth!

You also have the problem with white british nonMuslims, as not every offender here was "asian"and remember the famous UK tv star who was revealed as a serial child abuser.   UK has an abuse problem.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2014, 11:24:47 AM »
You also have the problem with white british nonMuslims, as not every offender here was "asian"and remember the famous UK tv star who was revealed as a serial child abuser.   UK has an abuse problem.

There is abuse everywhere. It's not that the UK just has a 'abuse problem'.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2014, 02:51:45 PM »
Lol British government "we can stop pedophile rapists slavers, but without offending them, or alerting the population to them."
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2014, 03:12:25 PM »
Lol British government "we can stop pedophile rapists slavers, but without offending them, or alerting the population to them."

I agree.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2014, 04:35:34 PM »
Typical white-washing of the truth by a media which is too weak to actually do journalism... The only thing BBC can be counted on is antisemitism..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2014, 08:20:48 PM »
death penalty like in iran, in public, who can't attend can watch on tv
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2014, 08:52:20 PM »
Lol 1 kid goes missing in Canada, and we have posters all over the country for a year. I guess British people might like muslims more than their children. If that wasn't true, they'd be up in arms after the 10th went missing. Polite Canadians would beat them gory with sharp shovels if they found out about this. Instead, British people get a little miffed when they open pedophile hotels in their area http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-16674/Anti-paedophile-protesters-plan-night-vigils.html. They'd rather them live in their muslim section, and that way they can pretend they're tolerant and that they're doing something about their little daughters being turned into rape dolls. Hashem really knows how to punish people. Everything that's wrong with Britain shows up as the reasons why they would rather mudrats love them then their baby kids not be used as bloody rags.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2014, 08:46:46 AM »
Lol 1 kid goes missing in Canada, and we have posters all over the country for a year. I guess British people might like muslims more than their children. If that wasn't true, they'd be up in arms after the 10th went missing. Polite Canadians would beat them gory with sharp shovels if they found out about this. Instead, British people get a little miffed when they open pedophile hotels in their area http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-16674/Anti-paedophile-protesters-plan-night-vigils.html. They'd rather them live in their muslim section, and that way they can pretend they're tolerant and that they're doing something about their little daughters being turned into rape dolls. Hashem really knows how to punish people. Everything that's wrong with Britain shows up as the reasons why they would rather mudrats love them then their baby kids not be used as bloody rags.

I do believe the people in the community's try everything to protect their children but the police turn a blind eye. Next to that a lot of Brits are cowards indeed to let this come so far. I must say, this will never happen in Belfast for an example.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2014, 09:34:19 AM »
I do believe the people in the community's try everything to protect their children but the police turn a blind eye. Next to that a lot of Brits are cowards indeed to let this come so far. I must say, this will never happen in Belfast for an example.

The police are afraid of the muslim organizations that I'm sure the good people of Belfast do as much about as the good people of London.

A question about the cause of the destruction of the temple comes to mind. To give the story, there was a man who was not a good man, and he was accidentally invited to the party of a well-known man in Israel, who happened to be his worst enemy. After he was rudely removed from the part on sight, not one of the great Rabbis in the room spoke up against his treatment, and he was furious, so he decided to hurt them. He told the Romans Jews would no longer accept their sacrifices, and when Ceasar gave him a cow to bring so he could prove it, he cut the lip of the cow, and the Rabbi wouldn't sacrifice it. The question Rabbi Mizrachi asked is "why didn't they tell the Romans why he had done, and get him stopped, thereby keeping peaceful relations with Rome, and avoid having to offer a sacrifice that was not kosher due to suffering?" The answer can be understood by the behavior of a town near Jerusalem that celebrated when it was destroyed, because they had a rivalry. Jews had baseless hatred toward their fellow Jews, and were happy to see their rivals destroyed, even if they were next.

Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere, and while I very well can't affect what happens in England, if the next city over suddenly develops a pedophile rapist problem, I will go by whatever means to the next city over and kill pedophile rapists, as I would hope any moral person would do. I would do it not because I have any special love for the inhabitants of the city, but because after your neighbor is subdued, you're next. Also, if with all the cover-ups, the neighboring town has one pedophile ring that was exposed, the next town over has two operating in it at least.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2014, 09:48:53 AM »
I do blame the English for this kind of things aswell. I already asked a lot of English people i know how it is possable they can gather with 5000 white hooligans on a football day but not gather 5000 white hooligans to beat the crap out of this islamic gangs in their towns.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2014, 10:53:56 AM »
Paki and muslamics everywhere do all kinds of abhorrent acts. All of them should be finished.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2014, 11:59:37 AM »
Ultimately, this is a responsibility of English, Germans, French, Dutch etc., not the little dirty "Asian" paki/arabs/Africans/Turks  muslamics.
Indigenous people are responsible for their counties, not the trespassers.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2014, 12:23:34 PM »
Ultimately, this is a responsibility of English, Germans, French, Dutch etc., not the little dirty "Asian" paki/arabs/Africans/Turks  muslamics.
Indigenous people are responsible for their counties, not the trespassers.

I do blame the natives for this. We have so many cowards and weak leaders in our mids!

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2014, 04:46:38 PM »
I do blame the English for this kind of things aswell. I already asked a lot of English people i know how it is possable they can gather with 5000 white hooligans on a football day but not gather 5000 white hooligans to beat the crap out of this islamic gangs in their towns.

Im English and i agree. England is a joke country and i live here. We deserve what we get.

Whats your opinion on UKIP?

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2014, 04:51:12 PM »
Im English and i agree. England is a joke country and i live here. We deserve what we get.

Let's say; The best we have right now. (i live in Northern Ireland myself but i have no right to vote)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2014, 02:03:48 PM »

UKIP is a fantastic party. Oh btw, to conclude our conversation that they deleted, I'm not for running around in the streets and ripping books of any religion, but if something is being used as an attack, I promote defense.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2014, 03:14:23 PM »
UKIP is a fantastic party. Oh btw, to conclude our conversation that they deleted, I'm not for running around in the streets and ripping books of any religion, but if something is being used as an attack, I promote defense.

i agree, i voted for them in 2009 and 2012. They just had a torie defect over to them in a westminster seat today!!!

Chaim and me have disagreements on them, i know they are not perfect but they are only hope in this country.

Plus they have crushed UKIP and the EDL....

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2014, 04:32:05 PM »
i agree, i voted for them in 2009 and 2012. They just had a torie defect over to them in a westminster seat today!!!

Chaim and me have disagreements on them, i know they are not perfect but they are only hope in this country.

Plus they have crushed UKIP and the EDL....

I think all of the groups you mention have to be there. They do a great job but also make mistakes and make wrong decisions. One thing is for sure: England needs to do something as it is totaly out of control at the moment.

Offline fibrogirl

• Full JTFer
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2014, 08:48:27 AM »
On a right wing group I belong to someone wrote:

"According to one eyewitness, in 2002 senior staff at Rotherham Council ordered a raid on a child support group to erase computer records and destroy evidence of the grooming.

[The raid] took place shortly after senior police and council staff became aware of the contents of the draft report of a 2000-01 research project that found evidence of a hidden child sex abuse scandal.

It is simply incredible what is emerging in Rotherham, one thing after another, one institution after another..."

So there is a cover of Muslim third world savages doing a mass rape of white girls, (I notice they did not rape any of their own.)

There is also cover-up and aiding of this by the police, the welfare services, the charities, the councils, the mosques, and the media, until now when even the BBC can't hide it anymore so they use that code word "Asians"

Offline fibrogirl

• Full JTFer
« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2014, 09:04:57 AM »
Interesting article here that says that Islam tends to attract degenerates and how it relates to Rotheram.

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-London/2014/08/28/How-Communities-Turn-into-Ghettos

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2014, 11:34:30 AM »
On a right wing group I belong to someone wrote:

"According to one eyewitness, in 2002 senior staff at Rotherham Council ordered a raid on a child support group to erase computer records and destroy evidence of the grooming.

[The raid] took place shortly after senior police and council staff became aware of the contents of the draft report of a 2000-01 research project that found evidence of a hidden child sex abuse scandal.

It is simply incredible what is emerging in Rotherham, one thing after another, one institution after another..."

So there is a cover of Muslim third world savages doing a mass rape of white girls, (I notice they did not rape any of their own.)

There is also cover-up and aiding of this by the police, the welfare services, the charities, the councils, the mosques, and the media, until now when even the BBC can't hide it anymore so they use that code word "Asians"

Well gee, don't ya think that they could be covering up this crime because they themselves were participating in crimes of the same nature and generally don't want the crime prosecuted because it could fall on them too?