Author Topic: Albanian PM to visit Belgrade in September  (Read 20280 times)

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
Re: Albanian PM to visit Belgrade in September
« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2014, 08:28:09 PM »
Tyahnybok promises the easily manipulated masses anything they want. After living in the shadow of Russia for their entire lives, many західні (westerners) will support whatever is the most anti-Russian, even if it means their complete submission to globalism and homosexual agendas of the EUSSR. Here in L'viv many are more educated- but as a result we are seeing some degenerate yuppie types emerging because of the influence of the West. Those are the most hardcore Poroshenko voters. I already went through a day this past May where the city was encouraged to speak Russian for the day in a show of support for the population of Crimea and Donbas to turn them against the separatists. I and many other young people didn't participate- many here don't speak Russian. Nevertheless, the idea incensed the Swoboda voters. Yet they brought it on themselves by aligning with those who promoted it. I was happy with Euromaidan for removing the corrupt and some of the oligarchs, and I believe that many of the separatists are terrorists who must be stopped. Yet I have now come to support the idea of Novorossia, because it will restore peace to my country and end the language war as well as the military war. Of course as I'm Jewish there is some pressure for me to keep quiet about this fact, because it certainly wouldn't do anything good for fellow Jews.

Also, as far as Germans go, there are some German Slavophiles- Constantin von Hoffmeister being a good example.
I exchanged a few words with one of my former coworkers who is from central Ukraine and speaks only Russian. I can remember that he was pro Russian before but now he tells me how he hates Russia and how they need to stop killing people. Well, I know little more about the war there so I told from my experience how events are going to unfold in CIVIL WAR. Anyhow, my personal opinion is that Putin made horrible mistake there. Pro-Russian Party of Regions was the strongest party in the country for many years which leads me to think how majority of voters were in fact pro Russian. Now we have many Russian speaking Ukrainians turning against influence of Russia. Of course by taking Crimea, which was a set up by the west, Putin hurt national pride of many who looked favorably towards him. He also turned many Serbs away by comparing situation with Kosovo where Russians totally failed to intervene to come back years after and use situation to grab Crimea. Not everyone is naive and falls to Russian propaganda which is stronger and stronger every day. In fact the Ukrainians and the Serbs are both collateral damage in war between Russian and Nato. It not an open war yet however.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
  • «Львівські Євреї – 700 років наполегливої.»
« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2014, 09:09:03 PM »
I exchanged a few words with one of my former coworkers who is from central Ukraine and speaks only Russian. I can remember that he was pro Russian before but now he tells me how he hates Russia and how they need to stop killing people. Well, I know little more about the war there so I told from my experience how events are going to unfold in CIVIL WAR. Anyhow, my personal opinion is that Putin made horrible mistake there. Pro-Russian Party of Regions was the strongest party in the country for many years which leads me to think how majority of voters were in fact pro Russian. Now we have many Russian speaking Ukrainians turning against influence of Russia. Of course by taking Crimea, which was a set up by the west, Putin hurt national pride of many who looked favorably towards him. He also turned many Serbs away by comparing situation with Kosovo where Russians totally failed to intervene to come back years after and use situation to grab Crimea. Not everyone is naive and falls to Russian propaganda which is stronger and stronger every day. In fact the Ukrainians and the Serbs are both collateral damage in war between Russian and Nato. It not an open war yet however.
Yanukovych even had some support among Ukrainian-speakers in Chernivci and Zakarpattja oblasts, even in the north of Žytomyr, Rivne, and Volyn, because many of these agricultural areas favored leftist economic policies. But once Putin got involved, and proposed Russian as an official language, it was destroyed.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: October 30, 2014, 03:20:53 PM »
Ukrainian is very similar to Serbian ....i was just watching on YouTube...Russians say "ponjemajesh" while the Serbs say razumijesh...also words brat, sestra, tata, mama are the same when speaking: brate, sestro..  Or Serbs use words dobro i lose, or grammar like "ja tebe ne razumijem". Anyhow, when millions speak Russian it should be an official language there..
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: October 30, 2014, 03:34:53 PM »
Funny part is that the Serbs use same word as in Polish for good buy-dovidjenja..

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2014, 02:01:54 PM »
Ukrainian is very similar to Serbian ....i was just watching on YouTube...Russians say "ponjemajesh" while the Serbs say razumijesh...also words brat, sestra, tata, mama are the same when speaking: brate, sestro..  Or Serbs use words dobro i lose, or grammar like "ja tebe ne razumijem". Anyhow, when millions speak Russian it should be an official language there..

I'am learning Serbian for a while now. I'am planning to move to Bulgaria (Sofia) for a job. Do you know in how far i can use the Serbian language in Bulgaria and if the langauge is similar?
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2014, 03:19:40 PM »
I'am learning Serbian for a while now. I'am planning to move to Bulgaria (Sofia) for a job. Do you know in how far i can use the Serbian language in Bulgaria and if the langauge is similar?
I understand everything when Bulgarians talk. But their accent is little different and as a native speaker for me it is not really hard to understand. For you it might be little harder but as I said languages are almost identical. Bulgars are mix between the Serbs and old Bulgars but they adopted our language. Next in line are Macedonian, Slovenian, and Ukrainian that are the most similar to Serbian. Modern Croatian is identical, but there are some parts that speak old Croatian accent which has been very hard to pick up for me so far.

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
  • «Львівські Євреї – 700 років наполегливої.»
« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2014, 04:38:26 PM »
I understand everything when Bulgarians talk. But their accent is little different and as a native speaker for me it is not really hard to understand. For you it might be little harder but as I said languages are almost identical. Bulgars are mix between the Serbs and old Bulgars but they adopted our language. Next in line are Macedonian, Slovenian, and Ukrainian that are the most similar to Serbian. Modern Croatian is identical, but there are some parts that speak old Croatian accent which has been very hard to pick up for me so far.
What's the Serbian position on "Macedonia"? I'm curious. Do Serbs side with Greeks?

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2014, 05:03:29 PM »
What's the Serbian position on "Macedonia"? I'm curious. Do Serbs side with Greeks?

Serbs are realy close with the Greeks and the other way around.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2014, 05:26:11 PM »
Well, I spoke with two Macedonians in my life and we did not have any problem to communicate. Greeks have problem with name Macedonia and consider this country to be theirs. The people there, with exception to Albanians in Macedonia, speak Serbian or Serbian/Bulgarian variation/accent. We have a great relationship with Greeks but I personally do not like the way they treat them. Naturally, people tend to support those who speak their language over some more distant group.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: November 03, 2014, 05:26:49 PM »
Funny part is that the Serbs use same word as in Polish for good buy-dovidjenja..
Meant to say good bye...

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #35 on: November 04, 2014, 05:44:31 AM »
The whole Greece and Macedonia used to be part of Serbian empire. Serbian Czar was officially "Czar of Serbs and Greeks".
Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: November 04, 2014, 07:29:23 AM »
Well, I spoke with two Macedonians in my life and we did not have any problem to communicate. Greeks have problem with name Macedonia and consider this country to be theirs. The people there, with exception to Albanians in Macedonia, speak Serbian or Serbian/Bulgarian variation/accent. We have a great relationship with Greeks but I personally do not like the way they treat them. Naturally, people tend to support those who speak their language over some more distant group.

It's shocking how many muslims living in Macedonia. I believe it's about 35%, and Bosnia i believe 50% of the population.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #37 on: November 04, 2014, 08:27:26 AM »
It's shocking how many muslims living in Macedonia. I believe it's about 35%, and Bosnia i believe 50% of the population.
I know that Orthodox and Catholic Christians outnumber muslims for now but trand is for Christians to emigrate constantly. Macedonia is about to fall apart as Albanians are organized politically and militarily. My prediction is that if things go in that direction we going to see Greeks and Bulgarians jump into fight.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #38 on: November 04, 2014, 01:00:59 PM »
I know that Orthodox and Catholic Christians outnumber muslims for now but trand is for Christians to emigrate constantly. Macedonia is about to fall apart as Albanians are organized politically and militarily. My prediction is that if things go in that direction we going to see Greeks and Bulgarians jump into fight.

Why would Orthodox Greeks fight Orthodox Bulgarians?

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #39 on: November 04, 2014, 01:02:42 PM »

Or do you mean the fight against Albania?

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #40 on: November 04, 2014, 04:33:03 PM »
Or do you mean the fight against Albania?
Yes. Or precisely Albanian insurgents. There are armed groups patrolling the streets in Macedonia.