Author Topic: The Islamification of Britian  (Read 4609 times)

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
The Islamification of Britian
« on: October 10, 2006, 08:17:20 PM »
Britian is allowing itself to become a Muslims nation out of political correctness, interesting video on the subject
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

keyser

Re: The Islamification of Britian
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2006, 09:35:31 AM »
Yep thats all it is a intresting video....the reason ISLAM is so strong is that the religon is one of the largest in the WORLD...and there is just so many muslims all over the world. So with time, living in a democratic country, things change!

Be it better or worse!

Scriabin

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2006, 10:59:54 AM »
Unfortunately, all of Europe will soon be Islamified.

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2006, 11:39:51 AM »
Muslims are 3% of the UK population.  We could easily wipe them all out.

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2006, 09:21:15 AM »
I went out to buy breakfast from the shop this morning, and I was just amazed.  The streets of Britain literally stink.  Everywhere one looks, there is filth lying about.  Muslims run all the shops, and when you visit the streets at night, every second white woman you see is with a black or Muslim man.

I really think that Britain is finished as a Western European nation.  (As Chaim rightly pointed out a couple weeks back.)  The majority of British companies and assets are now foreign-owned.  Foreigners have taken most of the new jobs created within the last few years.

There's really very little point left in being a white person in Britain.  A lot of us feel very suicidal, and our laws prevent us discussing things like this in our own country.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2006, 09:34:21 AM »
I went out to buy breakfast from the shop this morning, and I was just amazed.  The streets of Britain literally stink.  Everywhere one looks, there is filth lying about.  Muslims run all the shops, and when you visit the streets at night, every second white woman you see is with a black or Muslim man.

I really think that Britain is finished as a Western European nation.  (As Chaim rightly pointed out a couple weeks back.)  The majority of British companies and assets are now foreign-owned.  Foreigners have taken most of the new jobs created within the last few years.

There's really very little point left in being a white person in Britain.  A lot of us feel very suicidal, and our laws prevent us discussing things like this in our own country.

Sometime I don't know whether or not to take you seriously this time I do is it really that bad? I see America heading down the same path.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2006, 07:49:01 AM »
Sometime I don't know whether or not to take you seriously this time I do is it really that bad? I see America heading down the same path.

I am suffering from a mental illness caused by living in a country which is going to pot, fast (everything in Britain works in the opposite way to what I think it should) ... but then so are many other countries experiencing great changes ... as for Britain, the current problem will only be solved by a revolution, there is no longer plausible recourse to the political parties for remedy. 

Chaim's recent remarks on Britain being cursed by G-d (or words to that effect) for its past attitudes is ABSOLUTELY CORRECT, but that does NOT mean that your average Anglo deserves to see what is about to happen ... many Anglos (white British) are good people, but they are too afraid to fight the coming spectre of Islamic dhimmitude.  :(