Author Topic: Monkey's beat up a white couple. No outrage from the monkey community  (Read 891 times)

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Monkey's beat up a white couple. No outrage from the monkey community
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2014, 08:22:16 AM »
If you knew that 's was possessive and s is plural, you'd have a lot more credibility when calling all black people monkeys.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2014, 09:22:10 AM »
If you knew that 's was possessive and s is plural, you'd have a lot more credibility when calling all black people monkeys.

I do not. I call THEM monkey's... Not all black people. Just like i call anti-social white pieces of white trash, and i dont mean all whites but only that whites.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2014, 10:49:17 AM »
Hey its not in english. De Telegraaf?

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2014, 11:45:14 AM »
Monkey on white violent crime is routine in america, and it is accepted by the liberal elites as payback for slavery and jim crow. 

When we see white on monkey crime -- now that will be news.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2014, 11:50:43 AM »
Hey its not in english. De Telegraaf?

It's in Dutch. They tried to rape the women. She made it back inside to go to her boyfriend. They decided to go home but soon outside the monkey's attacked them both.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2014, 12:02:31 PM »
^ A woman who is not picked up that she was sexually assaulted, that has to pay. With a high price Together with her friend she was attacked from behind and severely beaten by the group of assailants. The brutal attack was captured on video.

Meredith Cole from the American Springfield was at her friend visited the Outland Ballroom, where he had to act. DJing However, the pleasant evening ended in tragedy when the wife wanted to go back home.

Outside the pub Meredith was sexually assaulted by a group of men. That left they obviously do not just happen and they fled back into the bar. ,, It was shameless and very intimidating what they did. it was very scary, "says Meredith to the news KY3.com.

Attack

When she was back inside, she told the story to her friend Alex. Then the couple decided to go again, in his own words to give to the police. Proper description of the assailants outside

However, when they ran out, it was completely wrong. The couple was suddenly attacked from behind and beaten. ,, They ran at Alex off and beat me too. I have also beaten back someone with my shoe, "says Meredith the brutal attack.

The group consists of all black guys, but Meredith stressed that there was no racist abuse on the underlying. ,, They did it because they had assaulted me. It was not because we are white and they are dark. "

Video

Merdith and Alex were multiple wounds and bruises all over their bodies. Police have yet to carry out any arrests but hopes to capture the perpetrators. According to the video
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2014, 12:08:06 PM »
Kudos to the white guy, he thought like a lion! A great case for NRA.

Then the idiots are asking, why in US the murder rates are much higher than in other developed countries? Must be the guns! Duh!
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2014, 04:46:29 PM »
I do not. I call THEM monkey's... Not all black people. Just like i call anti-social white pieces of white trash, and i dont mean all whites but only that whites.

The correct term would be monkeys, unless speaking of something which belongs to a monkey. Also, white trash is in reference to them being worse than other white people, while monkey as a term promotes that these people are as bad as all black people. The fact that most black people around the world are not anywhere near model citizens doesn't change the facts. We got over this like a month ago. Call them hood rats or something.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.