Author Topic: Now in addition to Russian Goyim we have Thais,Fillipinos & Puerto Ricans  (Read 1542 times)

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
And even Mexicans all with Israel citizenship.
The Thais & Fillipinos meet Israelis & go to Cyprus & get married & the Goy spouse gets citizizenship.
The Puerto Ricans & Mexicans those that have not been through a real conversion but those who have Conservative & Reform conversions are given citizensip.
I even know of one such Puerto Rican who had a Conservative in the US & is a missionary.
To his & their credit "Rabbi" Andy Sacks & the Masorti/Conservative movement in Israel did not recognize his conversion because of his being a missionary & sent a letter  Eli Yishai of Shas  former interior minister to let him know their position & why not to accept him which Yishai didn't.
Now comes the current interior minster Gidon Saar who through pressure from Yair Lapid accepts this missionary & gives him citizenship.
Jews are denied & even missionaries are given citizenship?

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
  • «Львівські Євреї – 700 років наполегливої.»
And even Mexicans all with Israel citizenship.
The Thais & Fillipinos meet Israelis & go to Cyprus & get married & the Goy spouse gets citizizenship.
The Puerto Ricans & Mexicans those that have not been through a real conversion but those who have Conservative & Reform conversions are given citizensip.
I even know of one such Puerto Rican who had a Conservative in the US & is a missionary.
To his & their credit "Rabbi" Andy Sacks & the Masorti/Conservative movement in Israel did not recognize his conversion because of his being a missionary & sent a letter  Eli Yishai of Shas  former interior minister to let him know their position & why not to accept him which Yishai didn't.
Now comes the current interior minster Gidon Saar who through pressure from Yair Lapid accepts this missionary & gives him citizenship.
Jews are denied & even missionaries are given citizenship?
I think they should live in their own areas. Maybe when Greater Israel is resurrected, they can have their own areas once all the Arab invaders are thrown out, as the land can be divided among them. I've even heard of some Yakuts (native Siberian tribe, mostly Orthodox Christian) living in Israel, as well as a group of Jewish mestizos and even some pure-blood Indians from Peru (B'nai Moshe).

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Don't forget the kushim who aren't Jewish.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
Don't forget the kushim who aren't Jewish.
As in the "Black Hebrew Israelites" who think they're the real Jews?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
I think they should live in their own areas. Maybe when Greater Israel is resurrected, they can have their own areas once all the Arab invaders are thrown out, as the land can be divided among them. I've even heard of some Yakuts (native Siberian tribe, mostly Orthodox Christian) living in Israel, as well as a group of Jewish mestizos and even some pure-blood Indians from Peru (B'nai Moshe).

The goyim can have their areas that aren't our area. That's Israel. I don't want their countries, and they can stay out of mine. If you let them live in Israel, you are guilty of idolatry.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
The goyim can have their areas that aren't our area. That's Israel. I don't want their countries, and they can stay out of mine. If you let them live in Israel, you are guilty of idolatry.
I didn't mean actually having them as part of Israel, simply as allies, righteous gentile Zionists.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Now in addition to Russian Goyim we have Thais,Fillipinos & Puerto Ricans
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2014, 10:51:26 PM »
I didn't mean actually having them as part of Israel, simply as allies, righteous gentile Zionists.

If they are noahides, they can live in Israel. If they are not, it is 99% unlikely that they will be actual allies, but if they are, we can be friends from a distance, with them living in their own countries, and us in ours. They weren't given sections of our land by Hashem.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2014, 02:05:08 AM »
Why are they all of the sudden Jewish?
Maybe I'm Jewish too. I'm moving to Israel.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2014, 03:28:09 AM »
Why are they all of the sudden Jewish?
Maybe I'm Jewish too. I'm moving to Israel.

Create an Asian ideological black Jewish group that thinks China or even Africa (they built a lot of empty cities there) is their homeland.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2014, 05:34:57 AM »
How can they be allies if they try to use fraud in order to convert Jews away from their religion?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2014, 06:28:24 AM »

The Puerto Ricans & Mexicans
  I didn't know Israel was a gathering place for latinos
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2014, 06:44:42 AM »
   I didn't know Israel was a gathering place for latinos
Not only them but Thais & Filipinos too.
In the case of the Latinos they make some B.S. claim about being Bnai Anusim (descendants of the Marranos/Conversios)  & get a Mickey Mouse Reform or Conservative conversion in the US or anywhere else outside Israel & they are welcome with open arms by the interior ministry.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 07:21:35 AM by ChabadKahanist »