Author Topic: End of the UK: Scots to vote 'Yes!'?  (Read 3010 times)

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
End of the UK: Scots to vote 'Yes!'?
« on: September 06, 2014, 09:46:47 PM »
Scotland may yet become a separate country again
http://news.sky.com/story/1331427/scottish-referendum-yes-campaign-takes-lead

No more United Kingdom! As Chaim's English assistant Yosef ben Meir RIP use to say: "Whenever I think of England I think of sewage. And whenever I think of sewage I think of England!"

"All those who work iniquity will split up!" (Tehillim 92), & the UK which led the world in to democracy may well start a world trend in being the first to lose it's democracy and wealth, which it deserves to lose for always being a Perfidious Albion in leading the fight against Israel, & it will sink under the waves, as the Friediker Rebbe predicted.

Without Scotland and its oil, England is finished, and will become one uniform Muzzie Pakland. Without the Scottish regiments as their fighting arm, the English could never have conquered their empire.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: End of the UK: Scots to vote 'Yes!'?
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2014, 10:35:26 PM »
Friedker Rav?
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2014, 11:10:53 PM »
The Friedeker Rebbe (Yosef Yitzhak Schneeresohn 6th Lubavitcher Rebbe) wrote in 1944 in his journal "Hakriya v'haKedushah" that 'England will one day disappear under the waves' for having blocked off entry to Eretz Yisrael to Jews.

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2014, 11:43:36 PM »
The UK led the world into democracy? I think you could say the U.S. did not the UK.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2014, 12:07:40 AM »
The UK led the world into democracy? I think you could say the U.S. did not the UK.

It's... you know.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2014, 12:40:47 AM »

Its colonies did. Also, the Magna Carta was signed in 1215. I'm not sure if England was not democratic in the 1700's. They didn't offer representation to the American colonists. I'm not sure if British citizens in England could vote.

The US also does not let its territories vote for President or for a voting member of Congress. Representatives of the territories only are observers in Congress.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2014, 12:42:47 AM »
Technically, Scotland can lay claim to England since their two kingdoms were united when the King of Scotland inherited the English Throne. But the new kings moved their capital to London. It could have been the other way around and Scotland would have ruled over England.

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2014, 07:01:04 AM »
From the moment in 1649 that the English chopped off the head of their King Charles I & declared the principle of "the Supremacy of Parliament" (over the Royalty), it became the first modern democracy: "Democracy is terrible; but anything else is worse!" (Winston Churchill)

A separate Scotland will prevent the obscene phenomenon of terrible anti-Israel Scotsmen like Gordon Brown and Tony Blair (who despite his plummy Oxford accent is actually a Scotsman) becoming PMs over the English

« Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 12:43:27 PM by Yerusha »

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2014, 07:34:42 AM »
What a joke. The Union will remain and the majority of the Scots will vote NO!
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2014, 08:00:47 AM »
Like with the 49.5/50.5% 1995 Quebec separatist referendum, they will cook the voting figures: the thought of North Sea oil in the hands of parsimonious Scotsmen is worse than the thought of shipping on the St Lawrence Seaway being under the control of Catholic Franco-Canucks!

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2014, 08:20:42 AM »
I don't think it's a good development. Independent Scotland would be another viciously anti-Israel state like Norway.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2014, 08:34:44 AM »
I don't think it's a good development. Independent Scotland would be another viciously anti-Israel state like Norway.

I don't think it will be much diffrent to be honest but yes indeed, the sepratists are anti-Israel the most of the times just like to Irish Republicans etc.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2014, 03:44:37 PM »
Excellent: now the British monarchy is at risk!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2746731/Surge-support-independence-sparks-great-deal-concern-Buckingham-Palace-amid-fears-Queen-s-role-separate-Scotland.html

The more the English are involved with themselves, the less time they have to pressure little Israel in to giving up land & committing suicide.....and ooooh how they like to pressure!

A big supporter of Scotland devolving is Sean Connery, aka "James Bond"

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2014, 04:41:40 PM »
What a joke. The Union will remain and the majority of the Scots will vote NO!
Should have guessed you would be against this.
I have no doubt you would have supported the British occupation of Israel in WW2 also.
Hope they vote Yes & when Ireland has it's referendum and votes Yes then we can finally kick those Unionist scum out of our land.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2014, 06:20:33 PM »
Excellent: now the British monarchy is at risk!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2746731/Surge-support-independence-sparks-great-deal-concern-Buckingham-Palace-amid-fears-Queen-s-role-separate-Scotland.html

The more the English are involved with themselves, the less time they have to pressure little Israel in to giving up land & committing suicide.....and ooooh how they like to pressure!

I agree with this, and don't care who wins the vote, I'm just happy Hashem sent this to distract them from their dream of killing all the Jews.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2014, 07:04:23 PM »
Should have guessed you would be against this.
I have no doubt you would have supported the British occupation of Israel in WW2 also.
Hope they vote Yes & when Ireland has it's referendum and votes Yes then we can finally kick those Unionist scum out of our land.

Yes you would probly love to see that happening so the Marxist, Palestinian loving Irish can continue their work and turn this place in a Islamic sh!thole. The Israeli flags will go down all over the Loyalist area's and will make place for tricolours and PLO flags. Fact is; It's never gonne happen!!!!  :laugh:

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2014, 07:47:12 PM »
Yes you would probly love to see that happening so the Marxist, Palestinian loving Irish can continue their work and turn this place in a Islamic sh!thole. The Israeli flags will go down all over the Loyalist area's and will make place for tricolours and PLO flags. Fact is; It's never gonne happen!!!!  :laugh:

Can't really whitewash Ireland either. None of you are prophets, nor anyone alive except for Eliyahu ha Navie, and he hasn't piped up on the situation. So you're using what will happen to attack each other.

That's fine if they don't separate by me, so long as they have many votes to do so that take up all their attention.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2014, 08:04:16 AM »
An article if you're one of the 10,000 Jews in Scotland keep your bags packed and get ready to leave   http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/scottish-independence-is-it-good-or-bad-for-the-jews/
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2014, 09:02:25 AM »
What i heard from Scotland is that Scotland is a friendly country to live in for Jews unlike some other parts of the UK.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2014, 10:24:54 AM »
Yerusha said it..I also think there will be shinanigans in this vote.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2014, 02:35:48 PM »
The day when James Bond supported the Scotland, I knew that there will be Scotland.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2014, 05:14:16 PM »
It appears that without Scotland, The Tories will have a solid majority in Parliament. As of the late elections there are 41 Labour members of parliament from Scotland against only 1 Tory.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2014, 05:51:09 PM »
We'll see if it happens.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2014, 10:12:59 AM »
Scotland should have been independent a long time ago.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision