Author Topic: Jorge "Asher" Meza's conversions are fraudulent  (Read 29386 times)

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
Re: Jorge "Asher" Meza's conversions are fraudulent
« Reply #50 on: September 18, 2014, 02:25:40 PM »
Hi was in charge of Kahane.org and part of the JDL in Kfar Tapauch along with Mike....

Ok yea, but I know the people who ran Kahane.org they are within a phone call and or email away from me. Just let me know the dates you were in charge of it, so that I can confirm with them.

What other part of the JDL are you talking about in Kfar Tapuach? The Haivri part of the town? I mean, I know people in Kfar Tapuach, if you give me dates, so I can check. Also, if you can name someone who will vouch for you.

Was this you running Kahane.org as an involved member of kahane.org? Or more as a web support like you web support for Rabbi Gutman Locks for example.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 02:50:04 PM by IsraeliHeart »

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #51 on: September 18, 2014, 02:26:18 PM »
Mike I know very well Ezra Stein I am unfamiliar with & I have been involved with JDL,Kach Kahane Chai,etc since 1971.

Sorry, ChabadKahanist, I bumped your comment out of the last page. I am re-quoting it here.

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
« Reply #52 on: September 18, 2014, 02:38:14 PM »
Meza's lecture on the Noachide laws is not correct. Some of the Noachide laws are stated outright in the Biblical text in Breishit/Genesis chapter 9  verses 4-7
Other elements of the laws can be proven from other biblical verses.
It is Meza who is replacing Jewish Law with his own philosophy and his accusations against Rambam's Mishna Torah and the Torah sages are totally off base.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #53 on: September 18, 2014, 02:38:41 PM »
Tag, I am not accepting the lashon hara accusation. I stand by what I said. No one is going to accept these poor people and to bring them into Judaism in this way, where no one will accept them and try to force the community to "re-convert them" is messed up. However, I am also not interested in arguing with you either. I am not sure if you gave Asher here the heads up on this post, last thing I need is for "Dana Cohen" and the others to come in here too. I don't know how Chaim feels about having this person in this forum.

Anyways, thanks to rabbi ASHER's clarifications about lashon hara I shouldn't be that concerned. Heaven forbid I should go by the Chofetz Chaim and commit rabbi worship.

I never said their "conversions" are 100% invalid, I said there could be some validity bedieved and that the true issue is creating people this way and either force them into our communities.

Btw, if you enjoy triangle K products go right ahead. I know of no one in my community who would put anything triangle K in their mouths. When we talk figuratively about people, to say these "conversions" are like Hebrew national it's merely an example that while it may be kosher to some people under some definitions, it is not kosher to another. But, since you didn't read anything but this part, I can understand that you would take it somewhere else.

Issurei Biah Chapter 13: "Halacha 18: For this reason, our Sages said:46 "Converts are as difficult for the Jewish people to bear as a leprous blemish."

I didn't write it.

I didn't say you said Lashon Hara against Asher Meza (and I didn't say that you did not) I was not commenting on the issue of conversions, NOT AT ALL either way. I was just commenting on the comments against Triangle K and the accusation against it. And I didn't say Lashon Hara I said what you said is Motzi shem Ra in a way and I tried to correct it since it is in public as well. If you are aware of any Kosher problems with it, by all means help the Jewish community out, if not then don't disparage something you don't have any information about and its standards.

- I didn't invite Asher Meza here, and it didn't come to mind to invite Dana Cohen or others of whom you disagree with either to come here and debate (or argue) with you either. .
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #54 on: September 18, 2014, 02:39:48 PM »
I didn't say you said Lashon Hara against Asher Meza (and I didn't say that you did not) I was not commenting on the issue of conversions, NOT AT ALL either way. I was just commenting on the comments against Triangle K and the accusation against it. And I didn't say Lashon Hara I said what you said is Motzi shem Ra in a way and I tried to correct it since it is in public as well. If you are aware of any Kosher problems with it, by all means help the Jewish community out, if not then don't disparage something you don't have any information about and its standards.

- I didn't invite Asher Meza here, and it didn't come to mind to invite Dana Cohen or others of whom you disagree with either to come here and debate (or argue) with you either. .

:( I'm sorry.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #56 on: September 18, 2014, 03:03:33 PM »
   To Asher- on the issues of conversion I do not know, BUT on the issues of Bnai Noah and teaching against it is a big problem I see in what you said. Also in a way ( hope Im not misquoting) even encouraging other religions as a replacement to non-Jews against being Bnai Noah. Meaning telling people to either be Jewish or to follow another religion but not to be a Bnai Noah (or what is called a Bnai Noah). We should never encourage people to follow other religions (not that Im saying that we cant or didn't tolerate those who already do follow them, but to actually encourage those who in their philosophy want to embrace the Torah (including being Bnei Noah who also embrace the Torah as being Divine) to then tell them to follow another religion is very wrong and troubling.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #57 on: September 18, 2014, 03:23:26 PM »
Hi was in charge of Kahane.org and part of the JDL in Kfar Tapauch along with Mike....
If that's the case that is all that we need to know about him. Anyone who had anything to do with that snakepit is not someone we should admire or respect.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #58 on: September 18, 2014, 05:04:29 PM »
   To Asher- on the issues of conversion I do not know, BUT on the issues of Bnai Noah and teaching against it is a big problem I see in what you said. Also in a way ( hope Im not misquoting) even encouraging other religions as a replacement to non-Jews against being Bnai Noah. Meaning telling people to either be Jewish or to follow another religion but not to be a Bnai Noah (or what is called a Bnai Noah). We should never encourage people to follow other religions (not that Im saying that we cant or didn't tolerate those who already do follow them, but to actually encourage those who in their philosophy want to embrace the Torah (including being Bnei Noah who also embrace the Torah as being Divine) to then tell them to follow another religion is very wrong and troubling.
Thank..you..Tag!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
« Reply #59 on: September 18, 2014, 06:14:32 PM »
Rambam (Maimonides) Issurei Biah 14:8 as translated by
http://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/960662/jewish/Issurei-Biah-Chapter-Fourteen.htm

In the present era, even if a gentile makes a commitment to observe the entire Torah with the exception of one minor point, he is not accepted.

From what I heard on the video by Meza it appears to me that a Gentile coming to convert who holds the viewpoints that Meza holds about the 7 Noachide laws would not be accepted as a convert by Rambam.

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
« Reply #60 on: September 18, 2014, 06:24:59 PM »
Geoasher who identifies himself as Meza stated
My stance is simliar to that of Yeshaya Liebowitz..

Leibowitz was an extreme leftist who called the Jewish Settlers of Judea and Samaria Jewish-Nazis.
I also disagree pretty strongly with some of his theological positions.

HOW Dare Meza come on a Kahanist forum and "use Leibowitz" as proof for his ideological positions!!

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #61 on: September 18, 2014, 07:50:08 PM »
Yea I forgot about that. I wanted to point out that.leibovitz was a self hater who even went as far as.to avoid celebrating Purim because it involved.Jews fighting against the enemies who wanted.to butcher us. No one will gain any sympathy using leibovitz as an example
  :::D

Edu he or anyone can say what they like but we can also argue and prove them wrong as.well ( or.agree.with.then if.its.true and.good or.not)

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #62 on: September 19, 2014, 01:11:53 AM »
Notice how he won't give any clear answers?

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #63 on: September 19, 2014, 02:59:48 AM »
בס''ד

My stance is simliar to that of Yeshaya Liebowitz..

Yeshayahu Leibowitz yimach shmo vezichro referred to Israeli Jews as "Judeo-Nazis". The real Nazis - the Arab Muslims who admit that their goal is to push the Jews into the sea and finish Hitler's job - Leibowitz zealously supported and defended. But the Jews in the tiny State of Israel are "Judeo-Nazis". In this video, you will notice that Leibowitz even refers to the extreme left-wing former President of the Israeli Supreme Court as a "Judeo-Nazi" for supposedly not being nice enough to Arab terrorist mass murderers.

In fact, if anyone is a Nazi, it is Judenrat kapo scum like Leibowitz and his supporters.

"Asher" Meza openly admits that his stance is similar to that of Leibowitz. Meza is an arrogant, ignorant heretic posing as a "rabbi". He is a Jew-hater who makes up his own version of "Judaism".

Notice that an Israel-hating anti-Semite like Meza is allowed into the Holy Land while I am banned for the past 18 years. What a disgrace.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=zM2fXTkjU2E

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #64 on: September 19, 2014, 03:27:47 AM »
בס''ד

Yeshayahu Leibowitz yimach shmo vezichro referred to Israeli Jews as "Judeo-Nazis". The real Nazis - the Arab Muslims who admit that their goal is to push the Jews into the sea and finish Hitler's job - Leibowitz zealously supported and defended. But the Jews in the tiny State of Israel are "Judeo-Nazis". In this video, you will notice that Leibowitz even refers to the extreme left-wing former President of the Israeli Supreme Court as a "Judeo-Nazi" for supposedly not being nice enough to Arab terrorist mass murderers.

In fact, if anyone is a Nazi, it is Judenrat kapo scum like Leibowitz and his supporters.

"Asher" Meza openly admits that his stance is similar to that of Leibowitz. Meza is an arrogant, ignorant heretic posing as a "rabbi". He is a Jew-hater who makes up his own version of "Judaism".

Notice that an Israel-hating anti-Semite like Meza is allowed into the Holy Land while I am banned for the past 18 years. What a disgrace.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=zM2fXTkjU2E

You put it quite well Chaim.
How about making a video exposing this fraud?

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #65 on: September 19, 2014, 06:07:35 AM »
Ok yea, but I know the people who ran Kahane.org they are within a phone call and or email away from me. Just let me know the dates you were in charge of it, so that I can confirm with them.

What other part of the JDL are you talking about in Kfar Tapuach? The Haivri part of the town? I mean, I know people in Kfar Tapuach, if you give me dates, so I can check. Also, if you can name someone who will vouch for you.

Was this you running Kahane.org as an involved member of kahane.org? Or more as a web support like you web support for Rabbi Gutman Locks for example.
He is a liar as there no JDL in Israel.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #66 on: September 19, 2014, 06:13:01 AM »
This facebook page utterly destroys&  exposes Senor Jorge for the fraud he is.
www.facebook.com/DorDeahWatch

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #67 on: September 19, 2014, 06:36:53 AM »
"Rabbi" Meza has been exposed on this forum before an imposter and Israel hating kookoo. I am surprised it has the audacity to come here and pretend here that he is a right wing Jewish rabbi. The fact that Israel let such a pretender nutcase in is sadly unsurprising.

Here is "rabbi" Meza explaining in his own words his version of the Torah. Namely that Jews should live in the exile and try to convert as many gentiles as they can to Judaism.

(here is an old thread concerning Meza:
http://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,62292.0.html)

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #68 on: September 19, 2014, 07:46:56 AM »
"Rabbi" Meza has been exposed on this forum before an imposter and Israel hating kookoo. I am surprised it has the audacity to come here and pretend here that he is a right wing Jewish rabbi. The fact that Israel let such a pretender nutcase in is sadly unsurprising.

Here is "rabbi" Meza explaining in his own words his version of the Torah. Namely that Jews should live in the exile and try to convert as many gentiles as they can to Judaism.

(here is an old thread concerning Meza:
http://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,62292.0.html)
He makes his own rules no real rabbi holds that you missionize Goyim yo convert.
I wonder if he has a real giyur or if he had a Mickey Mouse conversion like Lorring Frank gives.
Frank even fills out the certificate on shabbos & takes the so called convert's picture holding a torah scroll.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #69 on: September 19, 2014, 07:53:12 AM »
Senor Jorge the ex-gallach  has the chutzpah to talk against the Lubavitcher Rebbe,ZT"L,ZY"A,yet the Rebbe had more daas torah in his pinky than Jorge has in his whole brain.
He has no idea what a big aveira it is to be mivazeh a talmid chochom & tazdik of the stature of the rebbe.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 08:25:56 AM by ChabadKahanist »

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #70 on: October 11, 2014, 09:30:21 PM »
There is no such thing as "lashon hara against Trasher Mecca". His teachings he claims come from a heretic "kabbalist", he murders Jews in Israel with his words, his smicha is fraudulent, and were it not, then it would be invalid for his false conversions and the lies he spreads about Israel. If you don't speak against him in any conversation he arises, unless all parties are guaranteed to be aware of this enemy of Judaism, you're punished for the evil he does. YS"V to Trasher Mecca. Btw, he claims he is justified in spilling Jewish blood in Israel because Satmar does, and if so, then he should get off the internet, but I have no doubt that he is really just a liar, and an enemy to the Jewish people trying to get in more fake converts to destroy us from within.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #71 on: October 11, 2014, 09:35:34 PM »
Whoa Whoa. I read back and he says he was in charge of Kahane.org? Since when are traitors Kahanists? Does Mr. Trasher Mecca agree with Rav. Kahane's positions on the state of Israel, or not?

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #72 on: March 04, 2017, 03:58:10 PM »
Where was Meza born?

Where is currently based?

What is his parents' ethnicity on either side?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #73 on: March 04, 2017, 06:41:55 PM »
Where was Meza born?

Where is currently based?

What is his parents' ethnicity on either side?

Indonesia I believe

5143 sw 140th Terrace
Miramar, Fl 33027, but not entirely relevant because his online courses allow him to lie to people around the world.

Idk about Paster Trasher Mecca's parents.