Author Topic: So Where did Arabs come from?  (Read 28933 times)

Offline SSN

• Junior JTFer
  • STRENGTH AND HONOR
Re: So Where did Arabs come from?
« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2007, 01:49:28 PM »
Tzvi I disagree with you. It may be "messed up" to say such a thing, but in this case it's TRUE!

Arabs are descendants of Yishmael, the bastard child of Hagar (a Hamitic Egyptian) and Avraham.

Ha'Shem prophecied that they would be wild asses of men, and their hands will be against their brethren and all of humanity.

The one thing about Ha'Shem, blessed be He, He's never wrong.

your insane rantings, they amuse me.

This is how you referr to Torah??

You should be stoned to death.

you forgot to add "inshallah".

and no, as a secular jew, i dont care about the torah, thats why you arguments ring hollow, they are all based on your torah, not my radical ideas of logic.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2007, 01:52:27 PM »
Oh I see. So basically Arabs destroyed these other semitic cultures/civilizations. I guess the only semites the arabs did not completely absorb is the jews?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Khaybar
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Xgamer

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2007, 01:55:48 PM »
I think SSN and Taren are gentile-haters and self-haters.

newman

« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2007, 01:57:21 PM »

They LOVE arab muslim-nazis who would kill Jews, though.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2007, 02:00:57 PM »
no they are jews .
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline SSN

• Junior JTFer
  • STRENGTH AND HONOR
« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2007, 02:05:10 PM »

my father is a gentile and i love the US, and i love my country and do more for it then you can ever dream of, questioning my loyalty only shows what pathetic cowards you are.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2007, 02:06:49 PM »

my father is a gentile and i love the US, and i love my country and do more for it then you can ever dream of, questioning my loyalty only shows what pathetic cowards you are.
How what he said have anything to do with claimimg that we are "pathetic cowards" ?

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline SSN

• Junior JTFer
  • STRENGTH AND HONOR
« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2007, 02:11:57 PM »

How what he said have anything to do with claimimg that we are "pathetic cowards" ?

name calling and jumping out of the blue calling me a gentile hater and self hater is nothing more then a way of disregarding my views and arguments, a tactic used by... *drumroll*....

MUSLIMS- the term islamophobe is used to attack anyone who speaks against islam, just as a peace now/self hating jew will be used by you with anyone who criticizes the removal of the entire arab population and/or the disengagement.

newman

« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2007, 02:15:35 PM »

name calling and jumping out of the blue calling me a gentile hater and self hater is nothing more then a way of disregarding my views and arguments, a tactic used by... *drumroll*....

MUSLIMS- the term islamophobe is used to attack anyone who speaks against islam, just as a peace now/self hating jew will be used by you with anyone who criticizes the removal of the entire arab population and/or the disengagement.

All we're attacking is your suicidal stupidity.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #34 on: August 15, 2007, 02:23:36 PM »

There is a diffrent between calling someone self haters and "islamophobe", it's like someone call anti-simetic nazis and than he'll say it's like the term islamophobe is used to attack anyone who speaks against islam, "nazis" is used to attack anyone who speaks against the jews .
Stop the political correctness !

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #35 on: August 15, 2007, 02:30:58 PM »
Tzvi I disagree with you. It may be "messed up" to say such a thing, but in this case it's TRUE!

Arabs are descendants of Yishmael, the bastard child of Hagar (a Hamitic Egyptian) and Avraham.

Ha'Shem prophecied that they would be wild asses of men, and their hands will be against their brethren and all of humanity.

Idiot. Those are not MY "rantings". That's God's "rantings".

Offline SSN

• Junior JTFer
  • STRENGTH AND HONOR
« Reply #36 on: August 15, 2007, 02:31:44 PM »

Idiot. Those are not MY "rantings". That's G-d's "rantings".

are you calling G-d insane? OFF WITH HIS HEAD!

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #37 on: August 15, 2007, 02:34:51 PM »

You are the one who's calling God insane, read the post Ben Alen quoted again .

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline SSN

• Junior JTFer
  • STRENGTH AND HONOR
« Reply #38 on: August 15, 2007, 02:36:06 PM »

You are the one who's calling G-d insane, read the post Ben Alen quoted again .

sarcasm, recognize it.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #39 on: August 15, 2007, 02:39:30 PM »

sarcasm, recognize it.
Oh, I'm sorry, I ghess when you can't defend your claims you call it sarcasm, how sad .

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline SSN

• Junior JTFer
  • STRENGTH AND HONOR
« Reply #40 on: August 15, 2007, 02:44:13 PM »

sarcasm, recognize it.
Oh, I'm sorry, I ghess when you can't defend your claims you call it sarcasm, how sad .

תגיד לי אתה רציני? אני צוחק על הבחור המסכן, הוא מאוהב באלוהים הטיפש, לא יודע מאיפה הבאתם את הטיפוסים האלה
and you GUESSed wrong

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #41 on: August 15, 2007, 02:47:06 PM »
יש פה גם אתאיסטים אדיוט, הם לא מתבטאים כמו מניאקים חסרי רגישות (כמוך), והוא מאוהב באלוהים, אתה מאוהב בטרן, לנו לא אכפת את מי אתה אוהב ולך גם לא אמור להיות אכפת במי אנחנו מאוהבים, מבין ?
And no, I didn't GUESSed wrong .

- Friedrich Nietzsche

newman

« Reply #42 on: August 15, 2007, 02:48:08 PM »

Product of a mixed marriage! Guaranteed way to breed a self-hater!

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #43 on: August 15, 2007, 02:50:32 PM »
He said Ben Alen is in love with the fool God .
Ban him !

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline SSN

• Junior JTFer
  • STRENGTH AND HONOR
« Reply #44 on: August 15, 2007, 02:53:37 PM »
יש פה גם אתאיסטים אדיוט, הם לא מתבטאים כמו מניאקים חסרי רגישות (כמוך), והוא מאוהב באלוהים, אתה מאוהב בטרן, לנו לא אכפת את מי אתה אוהב ולך גם לא אמור להיות אכפת במי אנחנו מאוהבים, מבין ?
And no, I didn't GUESSed wrong .

בסופו של דבר הוא מבסס את כל האמונות שלו על ביטחון בהשם, זה עולה בחיים
ואני ניסיתי להיות נחמד, אי אפשר שקוראים לי חלאה הומו, זה מקום מלא שנאה כמו אתר הקייקייקיי, ברגע שמישהו בא ומתנגד לדעות שלכם אתם קופצים ומקללים וצועקים "אתם טועים" לפני שאתם מגיבים

אכפת לי ממי אתם מאוהבים כשזה על חשבון המדינה

Offline SSN

• Junior JTFer
  • STRENGTH AND HONOR
« Reply #45 on: August 15, 2007, 02:55:08 PM »
He said Ben Alen is in love with the fool G-d .
Ban him !

HEY GENIUS, learn hebrew, i didnt say god was a fool i said the guy was a fool.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #46 on: August 15, 2007, 03:01:35 PM »
HEY GENIUS, learn hebrew, i didnt say G-d was a fool i said the guy was a fool.
כאשר אתה מדבר במשלב לשוני של חזיר אל תצפה ממני להבין אותך .
אתה אמרת, חתיכת אינפנטיל שכמותך "הוא מאוהב באלוהים הטיפש", אם היית אומר "הטיפש מאוהב באלוהים" הייתי מבין אותך כמו שהיית רוצה .
If your level of hebrew wasn't like pig's level of hebrew I would understand you .
You wrote "He's in love with G-d the fool", if you will say "The fool is inlove with G-d" I would understand you.
You moron .
--
ובקשר לשטויות האחרות שפלטת, האהבה לאלוהים אינה על חשבון המדינה, היא על חשבון החיים הרגילים של אדם אינדבידואלי, אתאיזם ישראלי הוא על חשבון המדינה מאחר וזה בד"כ מלווה בתמיכה תהומית באויב הערבי, ובן אלן היה נחמד אליך, עכשיו אתה צוחק עליו סתם, חתיכת אדיוט ,

- Friedrich Nietzsche

newman

« Reply #47 on: August 15, 2007, 03:05:42 PM »
This exchange highlights the difference between an 'Iron Jew' like Dexter and a snivvling shtetl kike like SSN.

Dexter's a 13 year old and he's more than got this puke's measure.

G_D bless you, Dexter. You give me hope for Eretz Yisrael.

Offline SSN

• Junior JTFer
  • STRENGTH AND HONOR
« Reply #48 on: August 15, 2007, 03:06:30 PM »
HEY GENIUS, learn hebrew, i didnt say G-d was a fool i said the guy was a fool.
כאשר אתה מדבר במשלב לשוני של חזיר אל תצפה ממני להבין אותך .
אתה אמרת, חתיכת אינפנטיל שכמותך "הוא מאוהב באלוהים הטיפש", אם היית אומר "הטיפש מאוהב באלוהים" הייתי מבין אותך כמו שהיית רוצה .
If your level of hebrew wasn't like pig's level of hebrew I would understand you .
You wrote "He's in love with G-d the fool", if you will say "The fool is inlove with G-d" I would understand you.
You moron .
--
ובקשר לשטויות האחרות שפלטת, האהבה לאלוהים אינה על חשבון המדינה, היא על חשבון החיים הרגילים של אדם אינדבידואלי, אתאיזם ישראלי הוא על חשבון המדינה מאחר וזה בד"כ מלווה בתמיכה תהומית באויב הערבי, ובן אלן היה נחמד אליך, עכשיו אתה צוחק עליו סתם, חתיכת אדיוט ,

he is in love with god (pause) the fool.

כשאתה מקבל כסף מהמדינה ללמוד בישיבה בעוד אחרים נלחמים בצבא זה פוגע במדינה, יש לי קרוב דתי בצה"ל אבל כמה אשכרה עושים את זה? נחמד אלי? הוא מטורף כמו כל שאר האנשים פה

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #49 on: August 15, 2007, 03:09:41 PM »
אני לומד בביה"ס רגיל ואני חילוני, והדתיים לא לומדים בישיבה כל היום, יש מה שנקרא ישיבת הסדר שזה כמו ביה"ס חילוני רגיל, רק שהוא דוחה את הצבא במעט עד שהם יסיימו ללמוד ואז הם משרתים (כמו עתודה)
At least learn where to put commas so people can understand what you want.

- Friedrich Nietzsche