Author Topic: How did the members of JTF become informed what and attracted them to join  (Read 1418 times)

raiseyourfist

Here is a thread where we say how we became interested with JTF and how we found they existed.... e.g youtube, websites, or word of mouth.
I was around the 450th member of JTF on the english forum to join and i found them when i typed in kahanist rightous movement... i knew of Rabbai Kahane and his followers of the JDL but i wanted to know how i could join an organization like this...

I found JTF and listened to Chaim saying that the self hating jews combined with muslim oportunists are tearing Israel in two and we need to stop it...  i also remember him saying "the arab muslim nazis have 99.8 percent of the land in biblical Israel, but that isnt enough they have to have 100 percent"... anyway him saying things like these made me feel like it was my responsibility to stop the madness from continuing...

I think if we did a poll of all the members of JTF we could find out how to exploit a larger audience to get more members and to become a mass movement...

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
I found Chaim while flipping through the channels on my time warner cable in queens. I saw a guy making fun of shvartzas on tv and I was hooked from then. That was more than 5 years ago.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
African crisis.org

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
Its 100% the youtube videos.  When I first joined, I was just joking around.  But when I saw the videos, I got a little more serious.

Offline chakma613

• Full JTFer
  • "Lo ta'amod al dam re'echa"
Greetings all, I have known about the kahanist movement for some time now, and I  have been active in some grassroots demonstrations in New York City since. I have an absolute disgust for the moral depravity that runs rampant in the world's culture, and I blame secularism for a great deal of it. In my Yeshiva, I have raised the question of Rav Kahane zt'l, hy'd, and they basically dodge it. I'm eager to participate in the discussions - I've been observing for a few weeks now, ever since I heard of JTF from a kahanist friend of mine.
"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? if I am for myself, then what am I? And if not now, when? - Hillel, Pirkei Avos