Author Topic: Hello People from ENGLAND  (Read 6243 times)

keyser

Hello People from ENGLAND
« on: October 11, 2006, 07:25:18 AM »
Muslim and proud of it!!! Done expect much of a welcome, but hey I am a lover not a fighter!

So lets c what of a second welcome I get...an yo ADMIN, I thought this place was for constructive comments???

wonderfulgoy

Re: Hello People from ENGLAND
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2006, 07:09:34 PM »
Get out of England and crawl back to your Pakistani dump!

keyser

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2006, 06:05:55 AM »
LOl....yeah ok mate...I'' got to my Pakistani dump.....what a loser...

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2006, 06:37:25 AM »
LOl....yeah ok mate...I'' got to my Pakistani dump.....what a loser...

You are obviously a sub-literate moron, is that why you chose Islam?  Or were you indoctrinated into it at youth?  Is that maybe why you are so stupid?

keyser

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2006, 06:55:17 AM »
LOL.....Muslim British and pround of it! U LOSER???

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2006, 07:17:07 PM »
you peophile follower, wait and see one day Damascus, Syria's capital will be nuked.  your mecca and media will be destroyed completely.  Before it is too late stop following your false prophet.

Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Rhuan

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2006, 07:50:47 PM »
Read his signature, this person is a nazi.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2006, 03:05:43 PM »
Good Day to all you Brits, As I am writing this message my buddy from London is on his way down to Hyde Park Cemetary to pee on Karl Marx's grave.  What a pleasure that must feel like.  I must say that I didn't think a Moslem can be a true citizen of any non-Islamic Nation.  Dar Al Islam vs. Dar Al Harb no?  Just like I don't believe there was such a thing as an innocent or "moderate" Nazi, I don't feel that there is such a thing as an innocent or "moderate" Moslem.  History seems to repeat itself.  The day the "moderate" moslems feel that the moslem movement is powerful enough to attack its infidel neighbors it will.  I agree with Michael Savage, it is time for you Brits to take up the old pass time of after football game brawls and work the streets of your country to liberate it from the Moslem and Turd World infestation.  Learn from what the Jews are NOT doing in their own country!  If those Bolsheviks had any brains whatsoever they'd actually read the Quraan and be rid of their moslem and Turd World/Black Hebrew populations as well.  If one can't be save outside of ones country, they might as well be safe within....  Be well and strong brother Brits...  Marzutra
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Rhuan

« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2006, 04:21:29 PM »
@Marzutra: The person who created this topic was found to be a nazi, and has been banned. (He was a muslim), and he posted the following:
First you get the money
The you get the power
Then you kill the ****

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2006, 05:33:18 PM »
Thanks very much for telling me that. I was going to say in response to his "I'm a lover not a fighter" that rape doesn't count..
Shalom 
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.