Author Topic: Black Hebrew Israelites - MUST SEE, I can't stop laughing!!!!  (Read 25099 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Black Hebrew Israelites - MUST SEE, I can't stop laughing!!!!
« Reply #50 on: August 15, 2007, 05:19:49 PM »
#2 IS HILARIOUS ,HOW HE TELLS THE OTHER GUY TO READ :laugh:
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #51 on: August 15, 2007, 05:53:18 PM »
Notice they must steal everything from everyone else cause their "culture" was fighting the Lions and Apes in the jungles for food and eating each other alive.  Blacks have not come up with an original thought so they steal everything else from everyone else.  Can you imagine though if whites were on TV or in the middle of the public circle and tried this?  You think whites could get away with it?  Not in this sick politically correct vomit we live in. 

what does their history has to do with anything? what you wrote IS politically incorrect, saying blacks have never had an original thought...

KKK ran out of robes so you joined the JTF instead?

SSN:

No one in JTF is associated with KKK, neo-Nazi, racist hate groups of any sort, and would not tolerate such things. We are a moderate civil rights movement.

Having said that...have you a particular interest in the wonderful, enlightened sub-Saharan African culture that we may not be aware of?

im sorry, first thought that comes to my mind when someone BASHES BLACKS is the KKK.
what does africa has to do with modern day blacks?

and that whole shtetl boy thing... stop the yiddish.

Because you and that other twit are symptomatic of the crawling, self-hating, cowardly , appeasing shtetl mentallity that is destroying Israel and the Jewish people!

and thats why im actually in the jewish state about to go to war and fight...
you sure are superior!!!

FYI: Had they allowed goyim to join the IDF, I'd have been there years ago. I suppose you're only joining because cracking decent religious Jews over the head gives you a woody!

out of all the people on this forum you are the most childish and immature.
i know a japanese, non jew who is an officer in the IDF, you could try to join but i doubt they accept 12 year olds who hate blacks.

you better learn some respect to people with different views.

No one hates blacks for their color of their skin,  I detest blacks in the United States that have turned cities into dumps.  Have you ever been in the United States?  Any city with the words Martin Luther King Blvd are the most dangerous streets.  And the same blacks in that video there are blacks that claim they were the first Greeks, the first Romans, the first Pharaohs and they steal everyones concept but can not come up with anything of their own.  Even Hollywood has to give blacks a self esteme boost by distorting history to suit them.  Caeser was black SSN?  The movies gave the role of of a Roman King to a black man.  The Honeymooners which was a very popular TV show in the States from the 50s about 2 white couples in Brooklyn? How were they black?  If blacks were such the inventors and go getters how come for almost 2 years New Orleans is still a hell hole.  And that is 2 years later since Katrina and they have done nothing.  Unless you live in a fantasy land and do not want to except reality wake up. 
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #52 on: August 15, 2007, 07:21:58 PM »
SSN:

Ahhh.. you're in Israel? So what exactly do you even know about blacks to be defending them?

Taren:

Why do you defend blacks and Muslims?

because we dont believe its right to generalize an entire race for the actions of the few, personally knowing both israeli and american blacks i have every right to voice my opinion.

guess who else generalized an entire race based on conspiracies and lies? *wink*

Maybe you do have decent black friends... there are decent black people, I don't doubt that. But those are exceptions, the vast majority do imitate the actions of the hordes of barbaric tribal cannibals throughout Africa. Live in the South Bronx, New York for 1 year... and then talk to me.

live in israel before you comment on the holy land.

You arrogant, self-hating Jew. You know NOTHING about blacks.
And we can tell you what to do in the Holy Land because we have MILLIONS of Arabs and Muslims here in America and so we do know what we're talking about.
You, on the other hand, have no idea what it is like to live among blacks.
Self-hating, cowardly Jews like you and Taren cause TREMENDOUS anti-Semitism. Most white goyim are sick and tired of leftwing, self-hating Jewish wimps like you telling us that we are not allowed to tell the truth about the blacks.
The MAJORITY of American black males have criminal records and will spend some time in prison.
At least 70% of all black babies are illegitimate - those are the official U.S. Census statistics. That means at least 70% of black males abandon their own babies.
When the black Nazi Jesse Jackson ran for president of the United States in 1988, he won 94% of the black vote.
When the black Nazi Al Sharpton ran for mayor of New York in 1997, he won 93% of the black vote.
When black Nazi Congressmen run for reelection every two years saying they have a "sacred covenant" with the black Nazi Louis Farakhan, they receive 95% of the black vote.
The ONLY people in America who really want to support the Jews and Israel are tens of millions of rightwing whites who can't stand black racists, anti-Semites and criminals who are destroying the United States.
But when these rightwing whites see self-hating Jews like SSN and Taren, it causes the whites to also become anti-Semitic.
THANK G-D WE HAVE JEWISH HEROES LIKE CHAIM BEN PESACH AND JTF TO SHOW THAT NOT ALL JEWS ARE LIKE TAREN AND SSN!
SSN, don't tell me you are about to join the Israeli army to show me how brave you are. The Israeli army is a PATHETIC JOKE that cannot even defeat a small primitive terrorist organization like Hezballah. No one in the world is impressed by the wimpy Israeli army anymore. And the army is a joke because of Jews like YOU.
THE ONLY HOPE YOU IDIOTS HAVE TO REGAIN THE RESPECT OF THE WORLD IS TO HAVE A REAL JEWISH PRIME MINISTER LIKE CHAIM BEN PESACH WHO WILL AGAIN MAKE THE ISRAELI ARMY WHAT IT ONCE WAS BEFORE THE 1967 SIX DAY WAR. ONLY CHAIM BEN PESACH AND HAYAMIN HAAMITI WILL DO THAT! BUT YOU IDIOTS DON'T WANT THAT! YOU WANT TO BE A BUNCH OF COWARDLY GHETTO GALUT WEAKLINGS THAT EVERYONE IN THE WORLD HATES!
Don't you see that the GOYIM here like me support Chaim Ben Pesach? Yes, the GOYIM want you to be strong and proud and uncompromising! The GOYIM want you to remove the Arab Nazis and save Israel. The GOYIM want you to be winners again! Chaim Ben Pesach will make you winners again. But you want to be losers.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2007, 07:25:12 PM by jsullivan »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #53 on: August 15, 2007, 07:35:02 PM »
Very true excellent Jimmy
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #54 on: August 15, 2007, 07:45:32 PM »
Very well said Jimmy 100%. They were some real losers today.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

newman

« Reply #55 on: August 15, 2007, 07:50:29 PM »
I can't understand the suicidal madness of those crazy Jews. Every single step they've taken since Oslo has been a total dissaster and they stay on the same path! It's NUTS!!

If you ate a certain kind of breakfast cereal and it gave you explosive diorreah every time, you'd change brands, wouldn't you??

The brain washing in Israel would leave any communist dictatorship for dead!

Offline aC23

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #56 on: August 15, 2007, 09:19:06 PM »
נאבקו בצדק... שונא ישראל זה מה שאתה, את רוצה מדינה שלא קיימת ולא תהיה קיימת אף פעם

חחחח אתה ממש מצחיק, אנחנו מחפשים רק את הטוב של עם ישראל. לך תראה איך הכו את המתנחלים כמו "חיות" ותחזור אליי.

I love it when Chaim does MMHMM, I wish he'd do a whole segment on it :)

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #57 on: August 15, 2007, 09:22:15 PM »
נאבקו בצדק... שונא ישראל זה מה שאתה, את רוצה מדינה שלא קיימת ולא תהיה קיימת אף פעם

חחחח אתה ממש מצחיק, אנחנו מחפשים רק את הטוב של עם ישראל. לך תראה איך הכו את המתנחלים כמו "חיות" ותחזור אליי.

איך אתה יודע עברית ?
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

newman

« Reply #58 on: August 15, 2007, 09:32:47 PM »

You could have the Chaim ben Pesach Negro Appreciation Hour. :laugh:

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #59 on: August 16, 2007, 12:11:47 AM »
This is my comment on youtube =

dont let me get into how sexually perverted BLACKS are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just look at south africa - how blacks with AIDS believe, that to cure aids-they have to RAPE a BABY girl !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And thats just for starters!!!

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #60 on: August 16, 2007, 12:37:18 AM »
They are so funny, it's killing me  :D
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

raiseyourfist

« Reply #61 on: August 16, 2007, 02:09:10 AM »
Yeh people will say anything on youtube just to be recognized

Offline Taren

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #62 on: August 16, 2007, 05:05:52 AM »
Yeh people will say anything on youtube just to be recognized

Lol, and Chaim Ben-Pesach, and i was told its not even his real name is not? just an unknown guy most Israelis never heared of, whos every second word that comes out of his mouth is nazi or antisemite, yet he doesnt have a problem using the racial terms of Negr.... you have a lot in common with Muslims, if you want a list i'd gladly provide you, you people need some projection.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #63 on: August 16, 2007, 05:56:22 AM »
Taren, what are you talking about? Do you even watch Chaims videos? There is a big difference between Chaim and Muslims. Muslims will kill you and Chaim won't. If you don't like Israel just leave but don't destroy it.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline SSN

• Junior JTFer
  • STRENGTH AND HONOR
« Reply #64 on: August 16, 2007, 06:43:19 AM »
Taren, what are you talking about? Do you even watch Chaims videos? There is a big difference between Chaim and Muslims. Muslims will kill you and Chaim won't. If you don't like Israel just leave but don't destroy it.

i think mr. chaim needs a better defense, the only thing separating him from muslims is that he wont kill you?

poor chaim!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #65 on: August 16, 2007, 06:48:01 AM »
You f..king idiot the subhuman moslems can'nt get along with anyone around the world.Look in any part of the world   where there is trouble, there are moslems
« Last Edit: August 16, 2007, 06:54:48 AM by mord »

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #66 on: August 16, 2007, 06:53:07 AM »

Taren, SSN:

We have a show called "Ask JTF" on the English forum and Hebrew forum. If you feel the need to criticize our movement, feel free to tell Chaim directly, and he will respond Monday morning.

Offline SSN

• Junior JTFer
  • STRENGTH AND HONOR
« Reply #67 on: August 16, 2007, 06:55:05 AM »
You f..king idiot the subhuman moslems can'nt get along with anyone around the world.Look in any part of the world the where there is trouble, there are moslems

im aware of that, what does that have to do with anything?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #68 on: August 16, 2007, 07:09:41 AM »
What is this like Batman and Robin the Dynamic Duo? What are the two clowns attached at the hip? SSN & Taren what country are you from?
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline SSN

• Junior JTFer
  • STRENGTH AND HONOR
« Reply #69 on: August 16, 2007, 07:10:42 AM »
What is this like Batman and Robin the Dynamic Duo? What are the two clowns attached at the hip? SSN & Taren what country are you from?

we share the same views, were not a couple of punks looking for trouble.

were from israel.

Offline chakma613

• Full JTFer
  • "Lo ta'amod al dam re'echa"
« Reply #70 on: August 16, 2007, 07:15:17 AM »

were from israel.

It's a shame that an Atheist lives in Israel..the Torah says that when a person is in eretz yisroel, his sins are far worse than if he lives in the diaspora. You are damaging the Jewish people spiritually, which I think is worse than the way the arabs destroy us physically. Consider yourself worse than an Arab..and you dare call yourself an Israeli!
"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? if I am for myself, then what am I? And if not now, when? - Hillel, Pirkei Avos

Offline SSN

• Junior JTFer
  • STRENGTH AND HONOR
« Reply #71 on: August 16, 2007, 07:32:01 AM »

were from israel.

It's a shame that an Atheist lives in Israel..the Torah says that when a person is in eretz yisroel, his sins are far worse than if he lives in the diaspora. You are damaging the Jewish people spiritually, which I think is worse than the way the arabs destroy us physically. Consider yourself worse than an Arab..and you dare call yourself an Israeli!

and i assume mr. holy lives in israel?

your views are shameful and as backward and ridiculous as that of the muslims, thank GOD you are too cowardly to come and live here.

Offline Taren

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #72 on: August 16, 2007, 07:36:58 AM »

were from israel.

Lol now the atheist bashing, you hate EVERY body, you hate every one who doesnt share the same belief system with you, that makes you guys a bit facist, now what you are going to do with atheists, stone them to death like in Iran? I am an Israeli, i have an Israeli citizenshp, you are an Israeli or a wannabe?

I love those diaspora Jews who are so millitiant, all the way from the U.S.... its like a computer game for you people.

Offline chakma613

• Full JTFer
  • "Lo ta'amod al dam re'echa"
« Reply #73 on: August 16, 2007, 07:47:40 AM »

were from israel.

Lol now the atheist bashing, you hate EVERY body, you hate every one who doesnt share the same belief system with you, that makes you guys a bit facist, now what you are going to do with atheists, stone them to death like in Iran? I am an Israeli, i have an Israeli citizenshp, you are an Israeli or a wannabe?

I love those diaspora Jews who are so millitiant, all the way from the U.S.... its like a computer game for you people.

We religious jews do far more for the Jewish people than a chiloni like you would do if you were a general in the IDF. I am justified in bashing atheists, they are a threat to the Jewish people, and by extension, the world. I cant care less if you are an israeli, you certainly have little right to be one, let alone have the audacity to call yourself one.
"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? if I am for myself, then what am I? And if not now, when? - Hillel, Pirkei Avos

Offline SSN

• Junior JTFer
  • STRENGTH AND HONOR
« Reply #74 on: August 16, 2007, 07:51:03 AM »

were from israel.

We religious jews do far more for the Jewish people than a chiloni like you would do if you were a general in the IDF. I am justified in bashing atheists, they are a threat to the Jewish people, and by extension, the world. I cant care less if you are an israeli, you certainly have little right to be one, let alone have the audacity to call yourself one.

translation: im a coward who will never come to israel but ill be all tough on the internet pretending to know best because a book told me i do.