Author Topic: Look how spectacular Italy is, and such a great song!  (Read 3673 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Look how spectacular Italy is, and such a great song!
« on: May 21, 2008, 03:47:15 AM »
http://youtube.com/watch?v=urV2A0L4QV0&feature=related

A Far L'Amore Comincia Tu - L'Italiano = translation: Italy: all my love for you

Una molto bella canzone,BELLA ITALIA MIA AMORE!!!!!!! Translation:  A very beautiful song and Italy my love.

RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: Look how spectacular Italy is, and such a great song!
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2008, 05:16:49 AM »
I look at that beautiful country and all through out Europe and how Muzzies are turning such a spectacular breath taking country and turning them into like a muzzie toilet country. And makes me sick to my stomach
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2008, 05:29:06 AM »
I look at that beautiful country and all through out Europe and how Muzzies are turning such a spectacular breath taking country and turning them into like a muzzie toilet country. And makes me sick to my stomach

Masterwolf, its sad to say but Italy has been turned into another muslim country by all the drek they allowed in. I met a jewish kid who moved here from italy and he told me all about the moozies over there.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2008, 11:48:55 AM »
Them muslims are going to turn Rome into a pile of shiite.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Bruicy Kibbutz

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2008, 01:12:22 PM »
Amazing architecture hopefull one day Israel will expand 2000 times its current size ^-^
DukeNukem

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2008, 01:16:01 PM »
The reason for Italys problems are the moslem albanians who were like boat people snuck into Italy and now are pickpockets and assorted other criminals
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2008, 01:33:07 PM »
Sicily has very little muzzie immigration, the Sicily is an autonomous state, so its immigration laws are different. And the muzzies know that Sicilians don't take shiite from them.. I witnessed it myself  O0

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2008, 01:38:05 PM »
Sicily has very little muzzie immigration, the Sicily is an autonomous state, so its immigration laws are different. And the muzzies know that Sicilians don't take shiite from them.. I witnessed it myself  O0
Some Albanians have lived in Sicily since the rest of Albanians became moslems.I had some friends who i always thought their grandparents were Sicilian.They told me they were actually Albanian Christias who lived in Sicily for hundreds of years,they did'nt have any allegiance to Albania and did'nt act albanian
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2008, 04:59:00 PM »
I want to reach out to my people, to the French to the Swiss, to the Greeks etc wake up look at this gorgeous country about to be thrown to the toilet

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2008, 05:01:13 PM »
thats the entire country from naples to, rome to florence, to venice in that film

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2008, 05:05:32 PM »
I'd love to visit on day. Great counrty we shal remove the muzzies
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2008, 05:07:36 PM »
Beautiful country.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2008, 05:14:06 PM »
Italy is one of the best countries in the world yet like the rest of Europe it is being invaded by Muslims.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2008, 05:16:28 PM »
I'd love to visit on day. Great counrty we shal remove the muzzies

We will, and I will tell them in my grandmother's language to them. take back this land throw the Albanian  pigs out, this does not belong to them, yes its Albanian Muzzies since the Clinton years. None of the Muslims belong in the former Yugoslavia and for sure as hell don't belong to the land of my grandparents.  I want to be that spark under the ass of the Euros.  "

"Gli italiani questo è la sua casa, Italia è il nostro ancestory, butta i musulmani. L'islamismo è essere buttato di Europa"  

translation=Italians this is your home, Italy is our ancestory, throw the Muslims out.  Islam is to be thrown out of Europe

Offline FULL METAL JACKET

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2008, 05:24:41 PM »
Spent the whole of last summer there, definitely a huge influx of Northern African muslims but the problem isn't as bad as other European countries. Most Italians despise them.
Formely known as "1986"

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2008, 05:40:11 PM »
The Italians want Muzzies out they hate the Albanians and north Africans there believe it I talk to them all the time they want them out of the boot

Offline FULL METAL JACKET

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2008, 06:17:06 PM »
Masterwolf I think the big problem over there is the political parties. Most Italians want these Moroccans kicked out for good but the parties aren't doing them any favors, too corrupt, and then to top it off Italians have a deep distrust for politics, they obviously have a very good reason for it.

My cousin's small town in Bologna called San Giovanni has been invaded by Moroccans. Unheard of for a group of non-european muslim immigrants to just invade a small town like that. And get this, his father is currently sick, out of work, gets no assistance at all from the government while the Moroccans on the same floor get their rent paid and the childrens school costs paid.  >:( >:( >:( It boils my blood.
Formely known as "1986"

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2008, 03:06:01 AM »
Some Albanians have lived in Sicily since the rest of Albanians became moslems.I had some friends who i always thought their grandparents were Sicilian.They told me they were actually Albanian Christias who lived in Sicily for hundreds of years,they did'nt have any allegiance to Albania and did'nt act albanian

There are some Albanian Christians that left in the 1500's to Sicily and Calabria, the Arbereshe. So there are some Arbereshe that consider themselves assimilated into Italian culture and Italian and don't have any allegiance and connections to Albania, their old country, plus most mixed with Italians, and are predominantly Italian etc. Then there are some Arbereshe that still have mob connections with Sicilian mob and are gangsters, but the main problem is the rather recent Albanian muSSlim Nazi immigrants doing extortion, robbery, theft, prostitution running and shipping, and other drek in some areas in Italy as well as all over Europe, which adds to the muSSlim Nazi Terrorist threat.

"Between the 11th and 14th Centuries, the Arbëresh tribes moved in small groups towards the South of Greece (Thessaly, Corinth, Peloponnesus, Attica) where they founded colonies.[citation needed] Their military skill made them favourite mercenaries of the Serbs, Franks, Catalans, Italians and Byzantines."

"In 1450, another force of Arbëresh intervened in Sicily and was established close to Palermo. Thus, the Arbëreshë contributed to the creation of the Kingdom of the Two Sicilies."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arbëresh

So they left muSSlim Nazi Albania hundreds of years ago.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2008, 03:08:31 AM by JTFFan »

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2008, 03:18:45 AM »
Is the second song by Adriano Celentano (sp?)? I love his songs!

I am so glad about the results of the Italian election recently! One piece of good news in the ocean of bad ones.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2008, 04:35:40 AM »

I am so glad about the results of the Italian election recently! One piece of good news in the ocean of bad ones.

You got taste in fine music.

The 1st song was made in 1977 ( I was 2 at the time ) by a great female vocalist named and the song title - raffaella carra - a far l'amore comincia tu

and the 2nd one: toto cotugno - lasciate mi cantare

Now in all fairness compare this to rap noise there is none.   Music you can hear a melody a nice beat, and not ranting maniacs cussing every 2 mins talking about killing and drugs and shooting cops down.

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2008, 10:55:48 AM »

You got taste in fine music.

The 1st song was made in 1977 ( I was 2 at the time ) by a great female vocalist named and the song title - raffaella carra - a far l'amore comincia tu

and the 2nd one: toto cotugno - lasciate mi cantare

Now in all fairness compare this to rap noise there is none.   Music you can hear a melody a nice beat, and not ranting maniacs cussing every 2 mins talking about killing and drugs and shooting cops down.

Yes, Toto Cutugno, I made a mistake.  :-[

MasterWolf1 - you are so right about music!!! Songs must have beautiful and memorable melodies and touching lyrics - this is how they stay in our heart and become a part of ourselves. I hate, absolutely hate modern rap music and other popular songs that are based on 3 notes and that you will never hum to yourself. This is why I love Italian music - both opera and popular. Love, love, love it!

Being so young, have you ever heard of the boy with a golden voice, Robertino Loretti?

« Last Edit: May 22, 2008, 11:17:48 AM by Masha »

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2008, 11:18:28 AM »
Here is Serenata by Toto Cutugno:

Solo Noi

Soli

« Last Edit: May 22, 2008, 11:22:51 AM by Masha »

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2008, 11:57:20 AM »
One of my favorite Italian pop songs is from Toto Cutugno:

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2008, 12:16:09 PM »
Listen to him an artist named Zucchero in English that means sugar.  But his melody and words are poetic.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=sP5nAeh1ih4

Andrea Bocelli & Zucchero - Miserere

http://youtube.com/watch?v=c_KVsJLFxz0&feature=related

Honestly if you are Italian, doesn't something like this and everything our people done for civilization a sense of pride that power house feeling in our hearts and soul that our ancestors became such figures in world history and especially American history. 

This is Rome the Eternal City -  Bella huh

http://youtube.com/watch?v=JjgIl5ZFeXs

Where my family came from Napoli

http://youtube.com/watch?v=uBO0pP7zBdA&feature=related

The Grand Canals of Venice

http://youtube.com/watch?v=v95864bhl_4&feature=related

Milan and Florence

http://youtube.com/watch?v=xqkIj27Y-Ig

And so many other spectacular breath taking places in that boot.  And Obama and his sticking pastor compares this to Negro cities?

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2008, 12:20:57 PM »
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ixPIhWmgVFs&feature=related

Torino which is in the north near on the skirts of th Alps