Author Topic: European nationalists from all over Europe are coming to help Kosovo's Serbs  (Read 8029 times)

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
Very positive new development-a large number of young European nationalists are gathering in Serbian enclaves in Kosovo. Some of them, Serbian media reports, want to stay and live there; like young German who recently visited holy places and who was in shock how Christian culture is preserved in enclaves. Some of the nationalist baptize their children in Serbian monasteries.

Laurik from Norway baptized his son in Visoki Decani

« Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 11:55:08 AM by serbian army »
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
I follow this European Solidarity groups for Kosovo now for a while. This is an fantastic job! I was also surprised yesterday that Aleksandar Vucic told the Albanian PM yesterday that Kosovo still belongs to Serbia and that the Albanian PM provoke Serbia with his words that Serbia should recognize Kosovo.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
I follow this European Solidarity groups for Kosovo now for a while. This is an fantastic job! I was also surprised yesterday that Aleksandar Vucic told the Albanian PM yesterday that Kosovo still belongs to Serbia and that the Albanian PM provoke Serbia with his words that Serbia should recognize Kosovo.
Thanks God he said something...shame to have a meeting with this pig, an embarrassment for Serbian people...Anyhow, there is a huge development right now..after 12 years in jail in your country, without any verdict yet, Vojislav Seselj of Serbian Radical Party is coming back home on Wednesday. International court could not hold him any longer after 12 years of ongoing trial. PM Vucic, who betrayed Vojislav, is politically doomed now.

Here is one blog of Czech nationalist who support Serbian Kosovo

http://solidarita-kosovo.org/category/humanitarni-pomoc/
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
i had contact with this European solidatiry front. I hope i can make my way to Kosovo in a few weeks and stay there untill januari till my new job kicks of in Sofia. Just need to wait till a confirmation. Would be great if i can help around there with volunteer work.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
Thanks God he said something...shame to have a meeting with this pig, an embarrassment for Serbian people...Anyhow, there is a huge development right now..after 12 years in jail in your country, without any verdict yet, Vojislav Seselj of Serbian Radical Party is coming back home on Wednesday. International court could not hold him any longer after 12 years of ongoing trial. PM Vucic, who betrayed Vojislav, is politically doomed now.

Here is one blog of Czech nationalist who support Serbian Kosovo

http://solidarita-kosovo.org/category/humanitarni-pomoc/

Good job that he is finaly back home. Let's hope the doctors can cure his cancer. The other day i was reading a blog from a German solidarity group. They do a lot of charity work in Kosovo (specially in Mitrovica what i saw).

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
i had contact with this European solidatiry front. I hope i can make my way to Kosovo in a few weeks and stay there untill januari till my new job kicks of in Sofia. Just need to wait till a confirmation. Would be great if i can help around there with volunteer work.
It would be awesome if you stay in Kosovo for Christmas on 25th (probably calendar you follow) and then Orthodox one on January 7th, two new years celebrations on January first and January 14th. Then we have Saint Stephen day on January 9th, Saint Sava day on 27th.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
It would be awesome if you stay in Kosovo for Christmas on 25th (probably calendar you follow) and then Orthodox one on January 7th, two new years celebrations on January first and January 14th. Then we have Saint Stephen day on January 9th, Saint Sava day on 27th.

I remember Banja Luka, they did not celebrate at all at the 25th to be honest, but only on the 7th. The 25th was just a extra occasion to drink lol

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
I remember Banja Luka, they did not celebrate at all at the 25th to be honest, but only on the 7th. The 25th was just a extra occasion to drink lol
I believe you will be blessed if you go there and volunteer, and in meantime visit holy sites.