Author Topic: blah blah blah  (Read 728 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
blah blah blah
« on: November 19, 2014, 04:19:02 AM »
[censored] can't sleep for the last week I can barely believe it's less than two weeks before I'm gone. My lesson to anyone in my situation: don't dream: a plan is not a plan or even worth anything if there's one "if" in it.

IZ can move this to his gay little section now.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: blah blah blah
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2014, 04:35:15 AM »
Lol and the second I post this, FB takes down my acc again. Lesson #2: Try to find meaning in everything, and you'll go insane. Nothing means anything or matters.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2014, 06:25:32 PM »
Since it's hopeless, might as well stop wasting time developing political opinions that will never have any effect on anything. Ciao.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2014, 07:06:38 PM »
Since it's hopeless, might as well stop wasting time developing political opinions that will never have any effect on anything. Ciao.

Nothing is hopeless... I am sorry you are feeling down but you should not try to drag others down with you. You have an impact on people whether for good or for bad. It is best to try to influence them for the good.

This is a piece of Chazal advice:

[Moses] did not adhere to God, and did not desist from asking mercy from the Holy One blessed be He. Other people should certainly never [give up and not pray] ... Even if a sharp blade is on a person's neck, they should not cease to ask for mercy. (Sifri D'varim piska 29)
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2014, 07:38:13 AM »
Nothing is hopeless... I am sorry you are feeling down but you should not try to drag others down with you. You have an impact on people whether for good or for bad. It is best to try to influence them for the good.

This is a piece of Chazal advice:

Thanks for the advice. Nice knowing you.