Author Topic: Chabads Kinus 2014 Event : The Rebbe Sent Them  (Read 716 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Chabads Kinus 2014 Event : The Rebbe Sent Them
« on: November 25, 2014, 03:03:27 PM »
Shalom,

I spent most of Sunday afternoon watching the 2014 Chabad Kinus event live on the internet. So far this event has not been published (but it will be shortly). Every year over 5000 Chabad rabbis get together for a week of conferences, talks, and the big event on Sunday night which I watched. I know at least four rabbis who attended this year (and I spoke with my rabbi on Thursday night last week while he was in NY).

Here are some videos which have been posted about the event:

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Chabads Kinus 2014 Event : The Rebbe Sent Them
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2014, 03:29:08 PM »
Knesset Speaker Edelstein spoke at the Kinus HaShluchim last Sunday. His story is very intriguing and motivating. I recommend this to everyone.

http://www.chabad.org/multimedia/media_cdo/aid/2770919/jewish/The-Unsung-Heroes-of-the-Chabad-Underground-in-the-Soviet-Union.htm

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Chabads Kinus 2014 Event : The Rebbe Sent Them
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2014, 08:16:09 PM »
Rabbi Sacks spoke at the kinus a few years ago.