Author Topic: 18 yr old Israeli girl made sex slave For P.A. officials  (Read 36706 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
18 yr old Israeli girl made sex slave For P.A. officials
« on: August 17, 2007, 07:13:43 AM »
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3438698,00.html   

Sexual Exploitation 

Archive photo Photo: Tzika Tishler

PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi turns Israeli teen into sex slave

18-year-old girl moves in with man she meets on the internet, is later forced by him to grant sexual favors to PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi Authority officials in lavish Ramallah villa

Yael Branovsky Published:  08.17.07, 08:50 / Israel News 

A PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi from Ramallah turned an 18-year-old Israeli girl he met on the internet into his sex slave, Ynet reported on Friday.

A few months ago Tal (not her real name) met who she thought was her prince charming in an internet chat room. Following a brief period of online correspondence, the two met in person. The PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi took Tal out to restaurants and showered her with gifts, and the unsuspecting Israeli teen thought she had found the man of her dreams.

'Muslim girls are afraid to return to Israel'

Within a month of their first encounter she was already in love with him, and did not hesitate for a second when he asked her to move into his home in Ramallah. But shortly after the two began living together the man approached Tal and asked that she “comfort” a friend of his. She agreed to sleep with the friend as a one-time gesture for her beloved boyfriend, but was forced to have sex with others as time went by.

Tal was then brought to a lavish villa, where she and several Muslim women granted sexual services to senior PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi Authority officials on a regular basis. Eventually Tal managed to escape and return to Israel.

A volunteer in an organization that offers help to Israeli teenagers who have experienced similar traumas told Ynet that Arab girls from Jaffa have also been lured to the territories under false pretenses.

Advertisement   

“The Muslim girls are afraid to return to Israel because they lose their virginity there. When they meet the person in a chat room they are certain that it will lead to marriage. Their families in Israel don’t want them back because they have ‘brought shame’ upon them,” she said.

The volunteer said the victims are usually lonely people from a low socio-economic background. 

« Last Edit: August 17, 2007, 08:49:52 AM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

Re: 18 yr old Israeli girl made sex slave For P.A. officials
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2007, 07:40:37 AM »
If she's Jewish, it's a dissaster!

If she's arab, I don't care.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2007, 07:51:05 AM »
These women are really dumb ,they read about this all the time and yet they continue to be hoodwinked by moslems.It's like if you jump on a race track in the middle of a race your going to get hit by a car
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline chakma613

• Full JTFer
  • "Lo ta'amod al dam re'echa"
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2007, 07:56:16 AM »
It's very simple. In arab culture, women are no more than sex toys, to be played with and then tossed aside when they get worn..this is why musli men have 4 wives, very unlike the Jewish concept of polygamy. In Judaism, before rabbeinu Gershom's decree, men were alowed to have multiple wives, this was because righteous men would often take care of orphans, widows, etc..fulfilling the Mitzvah.However, after generations passed, the men wre not doing it "L'shmo(for the same of the mitzvah) anymore, this was the main reason the great Rasbbeinu Gershom decreed, among other thinbgs, that men cannot have moe than one wife. It should be noted that as far as I know, no Sephardic authority has said this, rabbeinu Gershom was Ashkenazic. Back on topic, muslims characteristically took our commandments and righteousness and abused it for their own perverted pleasure and whim. Just like how they take the Jewish idea of Tznius(modesty) to mean that women cant show their ankles - but killing them for being raped is fine!
"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? if I am for myself, then what am I? And if not now, when? - Hillel, Pirkei Avos

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2007, 08:23:16 AM »
It's very simple. In arab culture, women are no more than sex toys, to be played with and then tossed aside when they get worn..this is why musli men have 4 wives, very unlike the Jewish concept of polygamy. In Judaism, before rabbeinu Gershom's decree, men were alowed to have multiple wives, this was because righteous men would often take care of orphans, widows, etc..fulfilling the Mitzvah.However, after generations passed, the men wre not doing it "L'shmo(for the same of the mitzvah) anymore, this was the main reason the great Rasbbeinu Gershom decreed, among other thinbgs, that men cannot have moe than one wife. It should be noted that as far as I know, no Sephardic authority has said this, rabbeinu Gershom was Ashkenazic. Back on topic, muslims characteristically took our commandments and righteousness and abused it for their own perverted pleasure and whim. Just like how they take the Jewish idea of Tznius(modesty) to mean that women cant show their ankles - but killing them for being raped is fine!
TRUE i had a a Jewish Yemenite friend whose grandfather had 2 wifes in Israel

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline chakma613

• Full JTFer
  • "Lo ta'amod al dam re'echa"
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2007, 08:26:28 AM »

This reflects the stance of the yemenite community, but I don't know if the other sephardim have said anything on the issue, I am curious to find out though.
"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? if I am for myself, then what am I? And if not now, when? - Hillel, Pirkei Avos

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2007, 09:13:09 AM »
What sickness pervades Israeli society that an Israeli girl would even think of dating a PLO nazi man? The leftists in Israel have just destroyed the pride of the Jewish people... Anyone who was proud to be Jewish(or Christian, Hindu, etc for that matter) would never date a muslim man because they would have more self-respect.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

newman

« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2007, 09:24:50 AM »
What sickness pervades Israeli society that an Israeli girl would even think of dating a PLO nazi man? The leftists in Israel have just destroyed the pride of the Jewish people... Anyone who was proud to be Jewish(or Christian, Hindu, etc for that matter) would never date a muslim man because they would have more self-respect.

Excellent point, Thunderbolt.

The danger from the left is the destruction of Jewish religion, pride, culture and resolve. Leftist Israelis have brought more destruction to the Jewish people than every arab ever born.

Israel will never destroy it's external enemies until it destroys these internal ones.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2007, 05:17:25 PM »
From the story it seems she was an arab Israeli girl.
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2007, 05:45:01 PM »
From the story it seems she was an arab Israeli girl.

Oh, no worries then.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2007, 05:58:53 PM »

This reflects the stance of the yemenite community, but I don't know if the other sephardim have said anything on the issue, I am curious to find out though.

Other Sefardim as far as I know say that technically its allowed, but dont do it because of "the law of the land is the law" - since Sefardim now live in places like Israel and U.S.A. which prohibits it, so we dont marry more then 1 wife. Also during the marriage the Sefardi husband makes an oath to his wife that he wont take another wife for himself.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2007, 06:01:54 PM »
as far as yeminites- I dont think they still have more than 1 wife, but when they came to Israel the ones who were allready married were allowed to remain soo, but later generations stoped.
  An interesting question could be raised expecially in Israel if "the law of the land (government) applies or not. Also if any of the laws of the state should by followed by Jews or not.(since it is a heritical run state).
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2007, 06:04:56 PM »
That's correct he came with 2

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2007, 06:12:42 PM »
In my opinion, polygamy is not practical today because I doubt any woman would want to share her husband. I deff hear your opinion tzvi ben roshel and its valid as it was done by jews for so many years but I doubt it would work today.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2007, 06:34:12 PM »
If she is an arab, then only the worst should be done to her.

Another insane and typically evil opinion from DownWithLogic.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2007, 06:38:02 PM »
If she is an arab, then only the worst should be done to her.

Another insane and typically evil opinion from DownWithLogic.
Another wacko post from Parthnergoat .
« Last Edit: August 18, 2007, 08:40:08 PM by Dexter »
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2007, 06:41:55 PM »
Have I said something wrong? I will repeat that I only wish the worst on Muslims. They are jew haters who should be destroyed. If anyone thought I meant Arab christians, let me clarify that I only meant arab muslims.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline dawntreader

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2007, 07:57:37 PM »
It is a sad thing whether the girl is Israeli Jewish, or Arab....a man making a woman (of ANY religion) a sex slave to others unconsentually is disgusting and wrong.

What's more horrifying is those on this forum who cannot care for an abused woman if they think she might have been an Arab.

Where is the "Light Unto the Nations" concept here eh? We Jews are supposed to be different than the nations...holy and set apart for HaShem. G-d happens to care for even Arabs...who are his creations as much as we are.

There is a level of coldness that should not be allowed in our hearts which I've seen in some on this forum. I think it needs to change.
Victory is a thing of the will. -General Ferdinand Foch

Our peace must be a peace of victors, not of the vanquished.
- General Ferdinand Foch

We have met the enemy and they are ours.
- Oliver Hazard Perry

ftf

« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2007, 08:18:49 PM »
It is a sad thing whether the girl is Israeli Jewish, or Arab....a man making a woman (of ANY religion) a sex slave to others unconsentually is disgusting and wrong.

What's more horrifying is those on this forum who cannot care for an abused woman if they think she might have been an Arab.

Where is the "Light Unto the Nations" concept here eh? We Jews are supposed to be different than the nations...holy and set apart for HaShem. G-d happens to care for even Arabs...who are his creations as much as we are.

There is a level of coldness that should not be allowed in our hearts which I've seen in some on this forum. I think it needs to change.
dawntreader, I'd like to aplaud you for this post, you have expressed the sentiments I wanted to express, but did not have the nerve to write.

newman

« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2007, 08:41:21 PM »

The 'Light unto the Nations Concept' has NOTHING to do with caring for their enemies. Israel is required to hate it's enemies. "He who is kind to the cruel will soon be cruel to the kind."

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2007, 08:43:53 PM »
 :'(This poor, poor girl was nuts, but we can in large part blame the Israeli government (ys"vz) for constantly brainwashing these kids into thinking Arabs are soft, cuddly, and harmless. I hope Olmert dies of Fournier's Gangrene!

kellymaureen

« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2007, 08:58:47 PM »
What difference does it make what any non muslim thinks of a muslim woman, muslim women have been marching for their "RIGHT" to be governed by disgusting sharia even here in the west, marching for their "RIGHT" to be oppressed into wearing black sacks....they WANT to be treated like dirt obviously.

Not to mention that their new "equal rights" amounts to them being terrorists, suicide bombers, even willing to blow their own children up on planes to kill a few infidels.  I have no sympathy for them, they are my enemies plain and simple.

If muslim men could figure out how to reproduce without muslim women they would cease to exist, they arent needed for anything more than use as a baby making factory(ok and maybe to hide behind)....muslim men have little boys, other men and farm animals for the rest of their "needs".
« Last Edit: August 17, 2007, 09:03:59 PM by kellymaureen »

newman

« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2007, 09:01:18 PM »
Right on, Kellymaureen! ;D

I'll save my sympathy and compassion for non-muslims.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2007, 09:07:42 PM »
Have I said something wrong? I will repeat that I only wish the worst on Muslims. They are jew haters who should be destroyed. If anyone thought I meant Arab christians, let me clarify that I only meant arab muslims.
You may have not meant Arab "Christians", but I do. 99% of them are goatrapist Muslims in everything but name who do everything in their power to murder Jews. The only thing they don't do is suicide bombings.

I hate them almost more than the outright Muslims because they hide behind their faith and play for the pity of Western Christians.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2007, 09:16:45 PM »
You may have not meant Arab "Christians", but I do. 99% of them are goatrapist Muslims in everything but name who do everything in their power to murder Jews. The only thing they don't do is suicide bombings.

I hate them almost more than the outright Muslims because they hide behind their faith and play for the pity of Western Christians.

Chaimfan, why do you always start this stuff on the Sabbath when the big boys are away?