Author Topic: 18 yr old Israeli girl made sex slave For P.A. officials  (Read 37539 times)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: 18 yr old Israeli girl made sex slave For P.A. officials
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2007, 09:17:15 PM »
Downwithislam,

Be careful how you phrase things.  It actually sounds like you want this girl to get raped. 

Now personally, I have no sympathy for this girl.  But advocating rape is what got Chaimfan temporarily banned.  It's just gross, and doesn't help our cause. 

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2007, 09:18:12 PM »
Have I said something wrong? I will repeat that I only wish the worst on Muslims. They are jew haters who should be destroyed. If anyone thought I meant Arab christians, let me clarify that I only meant arab muslims.
You may have not meant Arab "Christians", but I do. 99% of them are goatrapist Muslims in everything but name who do everything in their power to murder Jews. The only thing they don't do is suicide bombings.

I hate them almost more than the outright Muslims because they hide behind their faith and play for the pity of Western Christians.

Chaimfan, why do you always start this stuff on the Sabbath when the big boys are away?
What are you talking about if I may ask ?
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Joe Schmo

« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2007, 09:25:55 PM »
Have I said something wrong? I will repeat that I only wish the worst on Muslims. They are jew haters who should be destroyed. If anyone thought I meant Arab christians, let me clarify that I only meant arab muslims.
You may have not meant Arab "Christians", but I do. 99% of them are goatrapist Muslims in everything but name who do everything in their power to murder Jews. The only thing they don't do is suicide bombings.

I hate them almost more than the outright Muslims because they hide behind their faith and play for the pity of Western Christians.

Chaimfan, why do you always start this stuff on the Sabbath when the big boys are away?
What are you talking about if I may ask ?

Chaimfan comes out of the woodwork to instigate every Firday evening.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2007, 09:26:05 PM »
Downwithislam,

Be careful how you phrase things.  It actually sounds like you want this girl to get raped. 

Now personally, I have no sympathy for this girl.  But advocating rape is what got Chaimfan temporarily banned.  It's just gross, and doesn't help our cause. 
I didn't mean to start anything. I didn't like the way Thundertroll talked to DownwithIslam. If you saw my post I was very sympathetic to the poor girl.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2007, 09:28:24 PM »
Oh yeah, just forget about the fact that I have something called a job that limits my weekday participation.  ::)

Joe Schmo

« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2007, 09:29:22 PM »
Oh yeah, just forget about the fact that I have something called a job that limits my weekday participation.  ::)

But you are an instigator.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2007, 11:35:18 PM »
Lisa, you are absolutely correct. I did make it seem like I meant rape but that is not the case. I should of been more careful. I meant that I have no sympathy for this girl if she is a muslim. I don't want her to be rapped but if she is a jew hating muslim then she deserves to be treated like an enemy. That is all. Lets all remember that we want JTF to grow. Lets not fight amongst ourselves and embarrass ourselves before new members.
I am urinating on a Koran.

newman

« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2007, 11:39:52 PM »
Lisa, you are absolutely correct. I did make it seem like I meant rape but that is not the case. I should of been more careful. I meant that I have no sympathy for this girl if she is a muslim. I don't want her to be rapped but if she is a jew hating muslim then she deserves to be treated like an enemy. That is all. Lets all remember that we want JTF to grow. Lets not fight amongst ourselves and embarrass ourselves before new members.

True. These stupid muzzie chicks march around and say 'shove your western rights, we like our veils!'...........well, they deserve all they get!

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2007, 11:57:55 PM »
If she is an arab, then only the worst should be done to her.

Another insane and typically evil opinion from DownWithLogic.
You have two options :
1.Answere what he saying like human being with no personal attackes, irrelevant and off-topic claims .
2.Shut up
How is that ?
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

raiseyourfist

« Reply #34 on: August 18, 2007, 03:14:25 AM »
WORLD FULL OF SCUMBAGS !!!!

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #35 on: August 18, 2007, 05:40:21 AM »
The article imply That girl is muslim, but let us be frank it coud happened to every community, the're black sheeps everwhere so as the leftist imposed  immorality and brainwashing; I won't advocate rapes, but is sounds like she willingly sell her out to him for expensive gifts, so no big suprise  he treated her as slave or whore. Every woman voluntary mating herself with muslim desserves the punishment administered in Torrah for zoophilia. We shoud reserve kindness for our kind and neighbours only; You cannot save entire world;  That's ofcourse is my opinion only. Shalom
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

newman

« Reply #36 on: August 18, 2007, 05:44:29 AM »
I'm with you, Ultra.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: August 18, 2007, 09:43:09 AM »
yesi have to agree also
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #38 on: August 18, 2007, 09:46:25 AM »
If newman and mord agree then so do I.
I am urinating on a Koran.

newman

« Reply #39 on: August 18, 2007, 09:49:27 AM »

Well, you can't argue with Ultra's post. We do have to look after our own and our allies, not the enemy. Second.....sleeping with an arab (or a spook) is zoophilia because they're animals.

Offline dawntreader

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #40 on: August 18, 2007, 10:04:34 AM »
Sorry, but this is just not right.

I have no sympathy for the religion of Islam. I believe it enslaves those who follow its teachings. But not all Muslims are completely bad people. Many are ignorant of what their own faith teaches....just as there are many Christians (And Jews) who never once pick up a Bible and really know, other than what their Pastor, Priest or Rabbi tells them, what their faith teaches.

Those who are Muslims need to be set free of wicked teachings. The only way to do that is to expose the lie. And, it should be done with as much love as possible. No one wants to willingly change, or to even listen to what someone has to say, even if what the person has to say is the truth...if that truth is spoken through barely disguised hate.

Arabs and Muslims are not animals. They are people just like you and me.

Don't get me wrong. If I know a Muslim is coming to kill me at 5:00 A.M., I will get up at 3:00 A.M. in order to go and kill him first.

BUT!

Just because they are my enemy does not mean they are worth less than I am. It does not mean that they are not humans.

The people on this forum seriously need to stop stooping to the level of those who demonize, de-humanize and de-legitimize their enemies. The enemies of the Jews do these things on a regular basis when speaking of Jews. We must not be like them.

We must be better. WE must hold ourselves to a higher standard.

It is entirely possible to speak the truth with humility, to look at the enemy with compassion, (the comments which I completely disagree with concerning the "He who is compassionate to the cruel, will in the end be cruel to the kind" comments not-withstanding), and when necessary to fight to the enemy to the death and win.
Victory is a thing of the will. -General Ferdinand Foch

Our peace must be a peace of victors, not of the vanquished.
- General Ferdinand Foch

We have met the enemy and they are ours.
- Oliver Hazard Perry

newman

« Reply #41 on: August 18, 2007, 10:21:42 AM »
Sorry, but this is just not right.

I have no sympathy for the religion of Islam. I believe it enslaves those who follow its teachings. But not all Muslims are completely bad people. Many are ignorant of what their own faith teaches....just as there are many Christians (And Jews) who never once pick up a Bible and really know, other than what their Pastor, Priest or Rabbi tells them, what their faith teaches.

Those who are Muslims need to be set free of wicked teachings. The only way to do that is to expose the lie. And, it should be done with as much love as possible. No one wants to willingly change, or to even listen to what someone has to say, even if what the person has to say is the truth...if that truth is spoken through barely disguised hate.

Arabs and Muslims are not animals. They are people just like you and me.

Don't get me wrong. If I know a Muslim is coming to kill me at 5:00 A.M., I will get up at 3:00 A.M. in order to go and kill him first.

BUT!

Just because they are my enemy does not mean they are worth less than I am. It does not mean that they are not humans.

The people on this forum seriously need to stop stooping to the level of those who demonize, de-humanize and de-legitimize their enemies. The enemies of the Jews do these things on a regular basis when speaking of Jews. We must not be like them.

We must be better. WE must hold ourselves to a higher standard.

It is entirely possible to speak the truth with humility, to look at the enemy with compassion, (the comments which I completely disagree with concerning the "He who is compassionate to the cruel, will in the end be cruel to the kind" comments not-withstanding), and when necessary to fight to the enemy to the death and win.

Jews are supposed to do what's right, not what is popular in public opinion. Your comment against "He who is compassionate to the cruel, will in the end be cruel to the kind." is heretical. That quote is from The Talmud.

Yacov is right.

This is typical of the moral equivalence baloney that is destroying the west. We are NOT stooping to the enemies level. Muslims villify Jews because they are Jews. We vilify muslims because they are evil. If you can't see the difference then you can't see the difference between a bank robber and a cop and are (therefore) morally vaccuous.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2007, 10:23:47 AM by newman »

Offline dawntreader

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #42 on: August 18, 2007, 10:36:59 AM »
Jews are supposed to do what's right, not what is popular in public opinion. Your comment against "He who is compassionate to the cruel, will in the end be cruel to the kind." is heretical. That quote is from The Talmud.

Ah! Heretical eh? Not so. The Mishnah quotes many different opinions that contradict one another. The Mishnah doesn't go on to say in which opinion the truth lies. Rather the Mishnah sometimes says "Others say" agreeing with neither one nor the other, contradicting both.

Moreover, the Torah She'Baal Peh given to Moses could only be in one opinion, not many contradictory opinions. Does HaShem have a split mind or personality? I think not.

Just because a quote comes frome the Talmud does not mean the quote comes from the mouth of HaShem.  This might sound heretical to Orthodox Jews...but then I am not Orthodox. I prefer to look at things from an outside perspective rather than just giving in to dogma. Even if the Orthodox are right...being able to take some time and consider things for ones self rather than blindly accepting something just because Rabbi so and so said so is important.

I do not advocate any kind of moral equivalency. I don't believe that Muslims in any way are morally equal to the Jew. What I am saying is that the Arab, and the Muslim are people...worthy of respect due to the fact that HaShem made them...as much as he made any of us.

- General Ferdinand Foch

- Oliver Hazard Perry

newman

« Reply #43 on: August 18, 2007, 10:40:46 AM »

Ah! Heretical eh? Not so. The Mishnah quotes many different opinions that contradict one another. The Mishnah doesn't go on to say in which opinion the truth lies. Rather the Mishnah sometimes says "Others say" agreeing with neither one nor the other, contradicting both.

Moreover, the Torah She'Baal Peh given to Moses could only be in one opinion, not many contradictory opinions. Does HaShem have a split mind or personality? I think not.

Just because a quote comes frome the Talmud does not mean the quote comes from the mouth of HaShem.  This might sound heretical to Orthodox Jews...but then I am not Orthodox. I prefer to look at things from an outside perspective rather than just giving in to dogma. Even if the Orthodox are right...being able to take some time and consider things for ones self rather than blindly accepting something just because Rabbi so and so said so is important.

I do not advocate any kind of moral equivalency. I don't believe that Muslims in any way are morally equal to the Jew. What I am saying is that the Arab, and the Muslim are people...worthy of respect due to the fact that HaShem made them...as much as he made any of us.

A pervert who sodomises children is a human, too. Do you respect him?

Offline dawntreader

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #44 on: August 18, 2007, 10:48:33 AM »

You respect his humanity...and then you proceed to execute him for his crime.

However, saying all Muslims are perverts who sodomize children is like saying all black people are criminals, or all Italians are in the Mafia, or all Jews are greedy.

It's a stereotype, a huge generalization.

Was Mohammed a pedophile...yes he was. Is that wicked? Yes it is. I have no doubt Mohammed is paying for his wickedness even now. But not everyone who is a Muslim even knows the truth about Mohammed.

One must respect the fact that HaShem made all men.

- General Ferdinand Foch

- Oliver Hazard Perry

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #45 on: August 18, 2007, 11:02:01 AM »

You have two options :
1.Answere what he saying like human being with no personal attackes, irrelevant and off-topic claims .
2.Shut up
How is that ?

I have zero respect for you so both options mean nothing to me. Anyone who says someone should become a rape-slave or be killed just because they happen to be a certain race is an evil individual. You are also an evil individual for supporting that opinion. And telling others to "shut up" in the same post where you tell others to be civil is pretty hypocritical. But then again you're likely not smart enough to realize that. Dexter, you're like 14 years old... Don't be telling people to shut up like you have authority. I don't do it and neither should you.

I wanna know how the talmudic quotation can be used in respect to this poor girl. Is she a wicked individual? Is it wrong to be kind to a girl being used as a sex slave by PLO nazi terrorists just because she happens to be an arab? If this is the case it seems some people think that it's cruel to be kind towards ANY arabs. This is just pure racist excrement and it's evil. Why should we not feel bad for an arab girl being treated so despicably?
« Last Edit: August 18, 2007, 11:09:52 AM by thunderbolt »
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #46 on: August 18, 2007, 11:05:09 AM »

Well, you can't argue with Ultra's post. We do have to look after our own and our allies, not the enemy. Second.....sleeping with an arab (or a spook) is zoophilia because they're animals.

lmao...

Joseph Farah, Bridget Gabrielle etc are animals? All the Christian Lebanese leaders in Canada who stood up for Israel and wished/urged Israel to finish off Hezballah are animals too, I guess. The reasoning of folks like DWI, Dexter and yourself newman borders on animal at times.

Jeffguy, I hope you're reading this evil garbage.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

newman

« Reply #47 on: August 18, 2007, 11:12:11 AM »

lmao...

Joseph Farah, Bridget Gabrielle etc are animals? All the Christian Lebanese leaders in Canada who stood up for Israel and wished/urged Israel to finish off Hezballah are animals too, I guess. The reasoning of folks like DWI, Dexter and yourself newman borders on animal at times.

Jeffguy, I hope you're reading this evil garbage.

For the 100th time Brigitte Gabriel (and her kind) is NOT an arab, but a Pheonician.

newman

« Reply #48 on: August 18, 2007, 11:17:37 AM »

You respect his humanity...and then you proceed to execute him for his crime.

However, saying all Muslims are perverts who sodomize children is like saying all black people are criminals, or all Italians are in the Mafia, or all Jews are greedy.

It's a stereotype, a huge generalization.

Was Mohammed a pedophile...yes he was. Is that wicked? Yes it is. I have no doubt Mohammed is paying for his wickedness even now. But not everyone who is a Muslim even knows the truth about Mohammed.

One must respect the fact that HaShem made all men.

You've missed our point. The arab muslim girl adheres to a vile, Jew-hating religion. She adheres to it and doesn't oppose it, therefore....she agrees with it.

SILENCE =CONSENT.

If I join the nazi party and wear the uniform, should I not be condemned just because I don't personally kill any Jews??

This is the problem with non-orthodox Jews AND gentiles for that matter. You're a nice guy, DT, but because you won't accept the oral law, you've got a convoluted moral picture.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #49 on: August 18, 2007, 12:51:58 PM »

You have two options :
2.Shut up
How is that ?

I have zero respect for you so both options mean nothing to me. Anyone who says someone should become a rape-slave or be killed just because they happen to be a certain race is an evil individual. You are also an evil individual for supporting that opinion. And telling others to "shut up" in the same post where you tell others to be civil is pretty hypocritical. But then again you're likely not smart enough to realize that. Dexter, you're like 14 years old... Don't be telling people to shut up like you have authority. I don't do it and neither should you.

I wanna know how the talmudic quotation can be used in respect to this poor girl. Is she a wicked individual? Is it wrong to be kind to a girl being used as a sex slave by PLO nazi terrorists just because she happens to be an arab? If this is the case it seems some people think that it's cruel to be kind towards ANY arabs. This is just pure racist excrement and it's evil. Why should we not feel bad for an arab girl being treated so despicably?
How did you understand that I support his opinions, go to see what he posted later and than we'll talk .
Besides, was it so hard to write what you want to say as you did right now ? or you can do it only when you have the chance to say someone how evil he is and how enlightened you are . I told you to shut-up because you have no respect to somene else opinion, if you can't debate with no personal attackes as you did don't post posts at all, when you have no respect to other people's opinion don't be suprised if someone elses comments will have no respect for you, those thing are mutual, and when you tell someone his opinions with no explanation are evil and you attack him don't be suprised if it will strike back .

I ghess you chose option number 1#, good for you .
« Last Edit: August 18, 2007, 12:53:30 PM by Dexter »

- Friedrich Nietzsche