Author Topic: Democracy Now Website- Ant-Israel, Anti-American Crock  (Read 9085 times)

El Cabong!

Democracy Now Website- Ant-Israel, Anti-American Crock
« on: August 23, 2006, 02:23:38 PM »
I was watching a NJN broadcast of a show, I think its on NJN called Democracy Now! This turned out to be one of the most one sided, leftist, communist shows on the tube today. All of their reporting has an anti-Jewish, anti-American slant on everything from the Labanoon conlfict, to the war in Iraq.

Check out their website and you'll see what I mean:

http://www.democracynow.org/index.shtml
« Last Edit: August 23, 2006, 02:27:08 PM by El Cabong! »

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
Re: Democracy Now Website- Ant-Israel, Anti-American Crock
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2006, 08:15:24 PM »
This is completely immature to say this, but:  Amy Goodman is an ugly b*&$h!  Now, with that out of the way, I can say that anybody that has Noam butt Chomsky on their website as a voice of authority is full of lies and/or ignorance.
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

El Cabong!

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2006, 08:34:56 PM »
This is completely immature to say this, but:  Amy Goodman is an ugly b*&$h!  Now, with that out of the way, I can say that anybody that has Noam butt Chomsky on their website as a voice of authority is full of lies and/or ignorance.

Yes, Goodman is one unatractive communist, no shaving biatch. She really has no feminine qualities that would atract a man. Wouldn't be surprised if she's a lesbo.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2006, 12:34:29 AM »
What is with all of these left-wing groups that disingenuously cloak themselves with the word "democracy"?  They use the word "democracy" in their names and slogans, they accuse anyone that they don't agree with as being aginast democracy, they tar policies that they disagree with as being against "democracy", and so on.  These people are incredible.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2006, 04:13:02 PM »
THIS IS WHO AMY GOODMAN IS, AND WHO ARE FRIENDS ARE. AMY GOODMAN IS THE SPAWN OF  JEWISH DOCTOR WHO HATED JEWS AND AMERICANS. SHE WENT TO HARVARD WHERE SHE MAJORED IN ANTROPOLOGY. SHE WANTS TO KILL JEWS, WHITES, DESTROY Israel, DESTROY AMERICA AND WILL NOT BE SATISFIED TILL SHE IS THROUGH.

You mentioned Amy Goodman, this vile animal, anti-Semite, anti white, anti American, pro commie, pro screwy Louie, pro, al Sharpton (kill the Jew, why does the word jewelry have the word Jew in it, bawana tawana banana.  That was raped by the first story by the sheriff and since that did not fly, the Irish Republican Army, and the Steven Pogones, Freddy’s in Harlem, white interloper) who is also a phony commie and a fake!  You may ask why I say she is a commie and a fake? Dear Amy had a program on WBAI when this creature became the program director by the name of ‘Utrice Leeds” . Please pardon me since I am unable to translate e-bonics into English. Ms. Amy complained since she said that all the tapes of her past programs were worth MILLONS AND MILLONS OF DOLLARS. She wanted that money back with a vengeance, since she needed to make sure her nest was full of eggs. If you noticed on her ‘show’, you will see a white, Jew, American hater, Juan Gonzales. This primitive writes a column for the Daily News for over 250,000 dollars a year. Senor Gonzales was (and maybe) a violent gang member of the ‘young lords’ who terrorized the Bronx in the 1960’s and the 1970’s. Fellow members of the gang were, Pablo Guzman, who was minister of propaganda, who was made a reporter for the major TV channels and making big bucks, and then there is Felipe Luciano who became a reporter for all the major local stations including channel five where they gave him his own show with the gender confused Ed Koch. By the way Senor Luciano was also in jail for a murder that he committed in his youth before he became a reporter. One thing that we may celebrate is that he killed one of his own kind. He is now a radio broadcaster on one of those black channels on the high end of the dial. Just a note in passing, the lawyer for the gang called the Young Lords was none other than GEROLDA RIVERIA, the darling of the media. The man who says that ‘deep down inside he is a Jew’. Yes Amy Goodman has great friends.

El Cabong!

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2006, 05:20:35 PM »
THIS IS WHO AMY GOODMAN IS, AND WHO ARE FRIENDS ARE. AMY GOODMAN IS THE SPAWN OF  JEWISH DOCTOR WHO HATED JEWS AND AMERICANS. SHE WENT TO HARVARD WHERE SHE MAJORED IN ANTROPOLOGY. SHE WANTS TO KILL JEWS, WHITES, DESTROY Israel, DESTROY AMERICA AND WILL NOT BE SATISFIED TILL SHE IS THROUGH.

You mentioned Amy Goodman, this vile animal, anti-Semite, anti white, anti American, pro commie, pro screwy Louie, pro, al Sharpton (kill the Jew, why does the word jewelry have the word Jew in it, bawana tawana banana.  That was raped by the first story by the sheriff and since that did not fly, the Irish Republican Army, and the Steven Pogones, Freddy’s in Harlem, white interloper) who is also a phony commie and a fake!  You may ask why I say she is a commie and a fake? Dear Amy had a program on WBAI when this creature became the program director by the name of ‘Utrice Leeds” . Please pardon me since I am unable to translate e-bonics into English. Ms. Amy complained since she said that all the tapes of her past programs were worth MILLONS AND MILLONS OF DOLLARS. She wanted that money back with a vengeance, since she needed to make sure her nest was full of eggs. If you noticed on her ‘show’, you will see a white, Jew, American hater, Juan Gonzales. This primitive writes a column for the Daily News for over 250,000 dollars a year. Senor Gonzales was (and maybe) a violent gang member of the ‘young lords’ who terrorized the Bronx in the 1960’s and the 1970’s. Fellow members of the gang were, Pablo Guzman, who was minister of propaganda, who was made a reporter for the major TV channels and making big bucks, and then there is Felipe Luciano who became a reporter for all the major local stations including channel five where they gave him his own show with the gender confused Ed Koch. By the way Senor Luciano was also in jail for a murder that he committed in his youth before he became a reporter. One thing that we may celebrate is that he killed one of his own kind. He is now a radio broadcaster on one of those black channels on the high end of the dial. Just a note in passing, the lawyer for the gang called the Young Lords was none other than GEROLDA RIVERIA, the darling of the media. The man who says that ‘deep down inside he is a Jew’. Yes Amy Goodman has great friends.

I remember the young lords here in Philadelphia. They terrorized us Cubans when we came here in the 50's and 60's. When we came to Phila. the Cubans opened up many jewelry and watch stores on north 5th street. This stretch was called the "Golden Block" or Bloque de Oro. The young lords were puerto ricans and were very jealous and resentful that Cubans came here and instantly did very well with no government help. They started robbing looting and killing in the Cuban owned stores only. Finally most Cubans moved to Jenkintown or down to Miami to escape these animals. My father was going to buy a store but changed his mind and moved us across the bridge to N.J. to avoid my sisters and myself from the violence that ensued in the late 60's, early 70's.

One of the lawyers for the young lords here in Phila. was Pedro Ramos. He is now sits on the Philadelphia School Board of Education. What a crock of shiite. As for Juan Gonzalez, don't let a Spanish last name fool you as to this guys origin. He is black and there is very little Spanish in him. Blacks come from Africa.