Author Topic: Mention of Israel banned at Irish national Holocaust memorial  (Read 773 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Mention of Israel banned at Irish national Holocaust memorial
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2014, 10:05:18 AM »
not surprised by Ireland which after Hitlers death was the only country to sign a condolence book at the German embassy
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Aluf Abir

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2014, 11:27:15 AM »
not surprised by Ireland which after Hitlers death was the only country to sign a condolence book at the German embassy
Also, the Irish government didn't react to FDR's death but Eamon DeValera, then Irish PM, ordered all Irish government flags to fly at half-mast for Herr Hitler's death two weeks later. 

Offline AngryAnt

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2014, 01:39:14 AM »
Let's also not forget that this scumbag country rejected Jewish orphans whose parents were murdered by the nazis they so enthusiastically supported whilst allowing nazi murderers safe haven and a passage to escape. The British (specifically the English) are a turd of a nation however the irish deserved what they did to them.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2014, 02:03:57 AM »
Wonder what Irish Zionist's take is on this issue.  I know he has told me there are many Irish who support Israel .  I have met a lot of Jew haters from Ireland.  However, I have also met many Irish who seem to support Israel and form some kind of bond with Jewish people, at least here in the USA.   Mainly the Protestants..  The Catholics in Ireland, like Catholics in many places, generally, have a bit of disdain for Jews. Of course, I am not saying Catholics as a whole hate Jews,as there are some Catholic nations and people that are supportive of Israel.   However, Ireland is a bit more old-school with its practice of Catholicism than other European countries. 
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline AngryAnt

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2014, 05:34:49 AM »
Catholicism is the worst thing that has ever befallen the Jewish people, 2000 years of pogroms, inquisutions, blood libels, charges of deicide leading to butchery of Jews all culminating in the Holocaust whose main instigator grew up a catholic in catholic austria, whose nazi party was born in catholic bavaria and where Jews were exterminated with glee in millions in catholic poland and other catholic strongholds like croatia and hungary. Not even islam has murdered as many Jews as the catholic church.