Author Topic: Caroline Glick  (Read 6165 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Caroline Glick
« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2015, 09:52:05 PM »
In a bid to stay his Anglo support hemorrhaging to Bennett, Pipi is putting Caroline Glick 11th on his Likud list

http://www.jpost.com/Israel-Elections/Ch-10-Netanyahu-offers-Jerusalem-Post-columnist-Caroline-Glick-spot-on-Likud-list-388799

So I guess you hold that she is ugly now for joining Likud. Why else would you post such a picture?

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2015, 02:10:03 AM »
Who says she's ugly? She is your quintessential Chicagoan Jewess. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!

And that photo is straight from the cover of the Jerusalem Post of which she is the deputy-editor, so presumably she approved it herself!

http://www.jpost.com/HttpHandlers/ShowImage.ashx?id=271858&w=526&h=332

Opinions in the Right seem divided as to which whether best use would be made of Glick's undoubted talents on behalf of the Am Yisroel, by her sitting in the nest of vipers known as the Knesset, or her remaining an influential pundit outside of it.

To date, the only person to enter the Knesset and exit it 4 years later with his soul uncorrupted and his principles uncontaminated has been R.Kahane!

What would Chaim advise Caroline Glick, who would have made a perfekt shidduch for him, to do: accept Bibi's offer or decline it?!
« Last Edit: January 25, 2015, 02:22:06 AM by Yerusha »

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2015, 10:31:54 AM »
I think Debbie Schlussel would also make a great shiduch for Chaim.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2015, 11:44:32 AM »
I think Debbie Schlussel would also make a great shiduch for Chaim.

For I second I thought you were referring a non-Jewish missionary as a Sidduch for Chaim. Then I checked its a different Debbie. Yes she this one is Jewish and she is very good looking as well.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2015, 08:47:07 PM »
For I second I thought you were referring a non-Jewish missionary as a Sidduch for Chaim. Then I checked its a different Debbie. Yes she this one is Jewish and she is very good looking as well.

Is the Non-Jewish missionary you are referring to a member of the forum that always invokes the J man on things completely unrelated to him?

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2015, 08:49:46 PM »
And that photo is straight from the cover of the Jerusalem Post of which she is the deputy-editor, so presumably she approved it herself!

What does that mean? I'm sure Tzippy Livni also picks the picture that appears on her Knesset profile. All the MKs have a profile on the Knesset website. Does that mean you now think Livni is attractive? She gets worse and worse.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: January 25, 2015, 10:17:01 PM »

Is the Non-Jewish missionary you are referring to a member of the forum that always invokes the J man on things completely unrelated to him?

Yea.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2015, 06:03:19 AM »
So Glick was not chosen to be on Pipi's list after all
http://www.jpost.com/Israel-Elections/Jposts-Caroline-Glick-not-chosen-for-Likud-list-389232

But Caroline continues to be gushingly effusive in praise of Pipi, that just confirms what an unworthy ** she really is deep down.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 06:53:03 AM by Yerusha »

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: November 02, 2015, 11:01:56 AM »
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge