Author Topic: NOOOOO to Jeb Bush for Republican Candidate  (Read 952 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
NOOOOO to Jeb Bush for Republican Candidate
« on: December 16, 2014, 05:13:34 PM »
I cannot believe how wimpy and fake the republican party is turning out to be. Instead of running a true Conservative the republicans are trying to run a 'catchy name' who brings nothing to the table. The voters do not want a Hillary or Warren light, we want a true conservative who upholds the values of a conservative voter. Jeb Bush is only in the running because of his name 'Bush', and his father and brother were president. Other than that this guy has nothing. Without the 'bush' name Jeb would be penniless and unknown.

If the republicans do run Jeb or Romney (both RINOs in my opinion) I will be wasting my vote on a third party (and possibly fleeing this hell-hole of a country).

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/12/16/jeb-bush-to-actively-explore-run-for-president/
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: NOOOOO to Jeb Bush for Republican Candidate
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2014, 06:12:30 PM »
It seems I'm on the same page as Donald Trump on this:

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Donald-Trump-Jeb-Bush/2014/12/16/id/613404/

Count billionaire Donald Trump among the unimpressed with former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush’s announcement Tuesday that he will form an exploratory committee to consider a presidential run.

“The last thing we need is another Bush,” Trump said Tuesday on Fox News Channel's “Your World with Neil Cavuto.”

“I’m not a fan of the job his brother did at all. I think his brother was a terrible president,” Trump said. “Look, I’m a Republican, and I’m a very conservative guy.”

But, he said: “I’ve had it with the Bushes.”

He blasted Jeb Bush for releasing 250,000 emails from his years as governor.

“You have to release your emails now to run for office? It sounds like a child,” Trump said.

Barack Obama has been a “terrible president,” Trump said, but he said George W. Bush wasn’t much better.

“And Bush gave us Obama,” he said.

Trump also blamed George W. Bush for appointing John Roberts as chief justice, thus bringing about the 2012 ruling in favor of Obamacare.

George W. Bush presided over the “total destabilizaion of the world,” Trump said. “I am not a fan of the Bush group.”

Cavuto asked whether Trump would toss his own hat into the ring.

Trump said he is happy doing what is already is doing, but added he is “giving it very, very serious thought.”

He wouldn’t say how he would vote if it came down to a general election between Jeb Bush and Hillary Clinton. He said Clinton has her own problems with the far-left wing of the Democrat Party pushing for a more liberal candidate.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2014, 07:03:01 PM »
Hillary will win if Jeb Bush is the Republican candidate instead of anyone else.

Offline RussianLeo777

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2014, 09:42:56 PM »
I would no more vote for that animal Jeb Bush than I would for Elizabeth Warren

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2014, 11:41:03 PM »
As bad as Jeb Bush and Mitt Romney are,  Chris Christie ( among others )  would even be worse.   While I probably would reluctantly vote for Jeb Bush or Mitt Romney in the general election,   I would cast a protest vote instead of voting for Christie.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/