Author Topic: I'm sorry to say that the Democrats are 100% right this time  (Read 7622 times)

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
I'm sorry to say that the Democrats are 100% right this time
« on: October 09, 2006, 09:54:29 PM »
Democrats Assail Bush's N. Korea Policy
By LIZ SIDOTI

WASHINGTON (AP) - Democrats seized on North Korea's brazen act to criticize President Bush's record in confronting the communist regime, contending the administration's focus on Iraq ignored legitimate threats.

Democratic Sen. John Kerry, the president's rival in 2004 and a potential 2008 candidate, assailed Bush's policy as a ``shocking failure,'' and said, ``While we've been bogged down in Iraq where there were no weapons of mass destruction, a madman has apparently tested the ultimate weapon of mass destruction.''

El Cabong!

Re: I'm sorry to say that the Democrats are 100% right this time
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2006, 12:46:45 AM »
It was the democrats who gave North Korea the reactors and the plutonium during the Clinton administration that allowed them to build this bomb. This is what democrats did. The North Koreans had a treaty to only use the reactors for producing electricity. It was the Bush administration who caught them cheating and breaking the treaty and exposed them for trying to build the bomb. This is why the Bush administration refuses head to head talks with a liar and a cheat.

So tell me, how are the demorats right on this issue? Do you know much about this besides what the recent news reports offer?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2006, 05:46:16 AM »
The Democraps are a 100% right this time?  I don't think so. The Bush administration and sitting Republicans have let the sands of time slip through the hour glass and have failed to act on many issues that people who put them in office to accomplish. That said I would cringe at the thought of having anyone of the opposition in their place.
Since  President Bushes first day in office the Democraps have done nothing but complain and logjam every issue but never have a better solution. Where was Clinton when trade center bombing 1 took place. Where was Clinton when they bombed the  Kohl, and all the other terrorest bombings that took place against this country during his watch.
 What would Kerry be doing now to keep America as safe as the Bush administration has since 9-11 possibly some endless talks in the UN or maybe he would turn to France for some help. Or send Jimmy Carter he was always great at diplomacy.
Iraq has not been the cake walk that it was cracked up to be  however Saddam is gone, Qaddafi is out of the atomic weapons game and Muslims terrorist are being rounded up each day. The terror network is disrupted, America has a foothold in the region  and resources are  now being used in Iraq that could have been used to kill us here in America.
Yes Iran should have been the correct target for war in that region however the American people can hardly stand to fight in a debilitated country as Iraq was  how would they stand up against a more formadable enemy. America has the military capeability to deal with any situation what it doesn't have is backbone to follow through. Dealing with Iran and Korea requires back bone. So Democraps cut the election time bluster and come up with some real solutions besides the UN and working with the global comunity and Jimmy Carter  because honestly looking back over recent history it would be a waste of time.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Carlyle

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2006, 09:31:09 AM »
There is one crucial difference between North Korea and Iraq. If the US attacked North Korea the North Korean artillery would demolish Soul. The US needs support from South Korea to deal with North Korea but it will never get that support.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2006, 10:19:41 AM by Carlyle »

Offline davkakach

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2006, 10:11:51 AM »
I'm sorry to say that the Democrats are 100% right this time

Hmm...  Let's see.

Under Clinton,

1. Al Qaeda murdered Rabbi Kahane HY"D in 1990, exploded a bomb
in the WTC in 1993, and continued to organize for 9/11.

2. An assassination attempt against Bin Laden that was likely to succeed
was aborted.

2. North Korea developed its nuclear program.

3. Israel was pressured to sign the Oslo accords, thereby surrendering
partially the responsibility for its own defense to its mortal enemies,
and not only that, but supplying them with the weapons they later
used to kill Jews.

4. Clinton promised to release Jonathan Pollard, but then reneged
on his promise (surprise, surprise).

5. Christian Serbs were bombed in Yugoslavia in a totally unnecessary
and unjust war.

I'm not saying Republicans are the best, they're clearly not.  But they
are certainly better than Democrats.  The Democrats are good
in only one thing---assigning blame.

As far as I'm concerned, I will never vote Democrats, no matter
what.  The choice for me will be between a Republican and a third-party
conservative, and if voting for a third party will indirectly assist Democrats,
then so be it.

We already know what is the outcome of "least worst" and "lesser of
two evils" considerations.  There is a huge number of conservatives on
many web forums I visit that are disgusted with Bush and regret voting
for him in 2004.  But no suggested alternatives ever included
voting for someone like Kerry.

If Tom Tancredo switches to the Democrat Party, I will vote Democrat
(But of course, he won't for obvious reasons).  We should vote based
on a person's character and issues, not party affiliation.
Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil.   --Thomas Mann

El Cabong!

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2006, 07:59:22 PM »
The Democraps are a 100% right this time?  I don't think so. The Bush administration and sitting Republicans have let the sands of time slip through the hour glass and have failed to act on many issues that people who put them in office to accomplish. That said I would cringe at the thought of having anyone of the opposition in their place.
Since  President Bushes first day in office the Democraps have done nothing but complain and logjam every issue but never have a better solution. Where was Clinton when trade center bombing 1 took place. Where was Clinton when they bombed the  Kohl, and all the other terrorest bombings that took place against this country during his watch.
 What would Kerry be doing now to keep America as safe as the Bush administration has since 9-11 possibly some endless talks in the UN or maybe he would turn to France for some help. Or send Jimmy Carter he was always great at diplomacy.
Iraq has not been the cake walk that it was cracked up to be  however Saddam is gone, Qaddafi is out of the atomic weapons game and Muslims terrorist are being rounded up each day. The terror network is disrupted, America has a foothold in the region  and resources are  now being used in Iraq that could have been used to kill us here in America.
Yes Iran should have been the correct target for war in that region however the American people can hardly stand to fight in a debilitated country as Iraq was  how would they stand up against a more formadable enemy. America has the military capeability to deal with any situation what it doesn't have is backbone to follow through. Dealing with Iran and Korea requires back bone. So Democraps cut the election time bluster and come up with some real solutions besides the UN and working with the global comunity and Jimmy Carter  because honestly looking back over recent history it would be a waste of time.

Dear sir I hate to say it but you are talking through your ass the fact still remains that Iraq was thought to have weapons of mass destruction and I said THOUGHT, here Korea and Iran HAVE them and we do nothing, that can not be explained in any way except that Bush invaded Iraq for his Daddy

North Korea and Iran have nukes because of the demorats, plain and simple. It has nothing to do with the Republicans who wanted  nothing to do with giving the N.Koreans nukes by the demorats. N.Korea in turn, has sold much technology and equipment for Iran to further their nuke aspirations.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2006, 10:19:01 PM »
yes Bush has utterly mishandled the situation, the fact that Clinton was also a blunderer isnt really relavent
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

El Cabong!

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2006, 10:41:55 PM »
No, what we're saying is stop blaming Bush for what Clinton created. Your post said that democrats blaming Bush was correct not that he should fix anything. Clinton and the demorats created the monster nuke ashole in North Korea and now you're saying that Bush should fix it and that he's to blame. The demorats aren't right on anything these days, including Iraq and North Korea.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2006, 05:57:09 AM »
yes Bush has utterly mishandled the situation, the fact that Clinton was also a blunderer isnt really relavent

Dear sir I hate to say it but you are talking through your ass the fact still remains that Iraq was thought to have weapons of mass destruction and I said THOUGHT, here Korea and Iran HAVE them and we do nothing, that can not be explained in any way except that Bush invaded Iraq for his Daddy

North Korea and Iran have nukes because of the demorats, plain and simple. It has nothing to do with the Republicans who wanted  nothing to do with giving the N.Koreans nukes by the demorats. N.Korea in turn, has sold much technology and equipment for Iran to further their nuke aspirations.
Not only was Clinton a blunderer so were the people around him. His secretary's of states were imbeciles I can still remember the one guy who looked like Elmer Fud from the cartoons and the old hag he had at the end of his administration. They did nothing but ass kiss every enemy of the United States they could. They thought the U.N was the soloution for everything and they allowed the U.N to sell us down the river.
The Democraps cause the Bush administration to loose almost 9 months of the first term in log jamming during comfermation proceedings. This cause the Bush administration to be slow on the uptake prior to 9-11.
 Iraq and Saddam were nothing but trouble they funded and fostered terrorism and after repeated warnings to shape he tried to see just how far he could get. I guess he found out the hard way Bush was not BJ Clinton.
 President Bushes problems start at home the American people will not allow the army to do its job. As soon as the media starts showing they enemy suffering the American people feel sorry for them. President Bush would be nuts to start on a toughfer enemy such as Iran or Korea.
As for Johnson Brown I am interested in what you would like to see President Bush do to correct the Iran or Korea situation.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

El Cabong!

« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2006, 05:59:30 AM »
I agree and second that.