Author Topic: Poland Will Boycott UN Anti-Israel Conference  (Read 7627 times)

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
Poland Will Boycott UN Anti-Israel Conference
« on: August 18, 2007, 08:19:37 AM »
Polish MEPs boycott UN conference

'We can call this conference anti-Israeli,' Polish MEP says

Yaakov Lappin
Published:    08.16.07, 20:49 / Israel News

A conference of UN NGOs (non-governmental organizations) on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, to be hosted at the European Parliament this month, will be boycotted by Polish Members of the European Parliament (MEPs) from across the political spectrum, who say that the conference is biased against Israel.

The meeting, set to take place at the European Parliament on August 30 - 31, has been organized by the UN's Committee on the Exercise of the Inalienable Rights of the Palestinian People."

Knesset Speaker Dalia Itzik, has written to the President of the European Parliament, Hans-Gert Poettering, asking him to cancel the European Parliament's decision to host the conference, while the Jerusalem-based NGO Monitor organization said the upcoming conference as a rehash of the 2001 UN Durban conference on racism, which saw unprecedented levels of anti-Zionist rhetoric, and calls for Israel's destruction.

"I will not take part in this conference. I saw the materials prepared by the organizers," Bronisław Geremek, a Polish MEP, was quoted by Polish website, Europa21 as saying.

"Although there is no official statement that Israel must be pushed down to the sea there, the choice of subjects and the attitude towards the problems shows that it will be a biased, conflict generating conference. Actually we can call it anti-Israeli," he said.

'Israelis can count on Poles'
"There is not the first such initiative. (The) Pro-Palestinian lobby is very active here. If in fact, the conference will become propagandist, Israelis can count on Poles," Boguslaw Sonik, another Polish MEP, said.

Konrad Szymanski, a third MEP, said: "Israel's objections are fully justified. (The) UN Committee on the Exercise of the Inalienable Rights of the Palestinian People is a platform for activity of various extremists. According to the most of them Israel should disappear."

"I am astonished that European Parliament allowed such activity to be placed in its building. If there is any activity against the conference, i.e. a petition signed by MEPs, I will be very glad to support it," Szymanski added.
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3438591,00.html

Judging from Nazi roots of EU I"m not astonished at all. Well we'll see if other nations especialy Germany and France will fallow suit.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
Re: Poland Will Boycott UN Anti-Israel Conference
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2007, 08:29:03 AM »
Judging from Nazi roots of EU I"m not astonished at all. Well we'll see if other nations especialy Germany and France will fallow suit.
With 7 million Muslims living in France and Germany vs about 600,000 Jews, my guess would be...no.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

newman

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2007, 08:40:19 AM »
Kudos for Poland.

I'll never tell another joke about Polish airplanes having hair under the wings as long as I live............Or maybe 'til next Teusday.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2007, 08:43:56 AM »
Kudos for Poland.

I'll never tell another joke about Polish airplanes having hair under the wings as long as I live............Or maybe 'til next Teusday.
A small two-seater Cessna 152 plane crashed into a cemetery early this afternoon in central Poland. Polish search and rescue workers have recovered 300 bodies so far and expect that number to climb as digging continues into the evening. ;D

Sorry Ultra, I couldn't resist.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline German Christ

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2007, 10:06:38 AM »
With 7 million Muslims living in France and Germany vs about 600,000 Jews, my guess would be...no.

No, Germany won't follow. There are officially 3,5 million Muslims in Germany, but that's not the reason why. For Germany the UN is something like a god on earth. Polands government is very critizised by German newspapers and german politics. But not for this.

kellymaureen

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2007, 10:27:40 AM »
"Although there is no official statement that Israel must be pushed down to the sea there, the choice of subjects and the attitude towards the problems shows that it will be a biased, conflict generating conference. Actually we can call it anti-Israeli," he said.

Good for them!!  We wont see any other EU country take this stance I will bet ;)

raiseyourfist

« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2007, 07:35:21 AM »
After due deliberation i have to side with Chaim that Germany is still an evil country from what it used to be in WW2... Germany seeks the destruction of Israel today which is disgusting because this is a nation who are required to make up for what they have taken away from the jews...

The whole EU is a farce which are extremely antisemitic and seeks the destruction of Israel in creating a two state solution... more like a final solution..   

newman

« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2007, 07:40:31 AM »
Yes, I have to fall in step with Chaim  here aswell.

If a kraut wants to be truly righteous, let him denounce Germany without qualification or reservation.

Germany's voting record in the UN speaks for itself. As does the fact that German companies supplied WMD components to regimes who made no secret of their desire to murder Jews.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2007, 10:39:46 AM »
Kudos for Poland.

I like these Polish jokes:

Q: How does the Turkish Grand Vizier know that the Poles have been in his camp?
A: His Jannisaries are dead, and his artillery and coffee are missing.

Turkish Court Jester: "How many Poles does it take..."
Sultan (draws his scimitar and cuts the jester's head off): "They had as many as they needed, that's for sure!"

Next Court Jester: "Did you hear the one about the Polish Cavalry?"
Sultan (crumples the battle report that just came from Vienna, draws his scimitar, and cuts the jester's head off): "Yes."

Q: What two things do you need to avoid losing a single man to the Polish Cavalry?
A: Fast horses and a head start (the solution applied by the Crimean Horde at Vienna in 1683)

Q: How do you get a 17th century Islamofascist to act like a 20th century Frenchman?
A: Walk up behind him and say something in Polish. "Bij! Zabij!" ("Strike! Kill!") works quite well.

Q: Why can the slowest Turkish Spahi ride faster than the fastest Polish Hussar?
A: The ones that couldn't are dead.

Le Le Sobieski direct descendant Jan Sobieski    is half Jewish she's a wondefull young actress                   

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leelee_Sobieski
« Last Edit: August 22, 2007, 08:00:58 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2007, 11:30:35 AM »
LeeLee Sobieski     

Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Matthias Corvinus

• Full JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2007, 03:05:51 AM »
Germany's voting record in the UN speaks for itself. As does the fact that German companies supplied WMD components to regimes who made no secret of their desire to murder Jews.

The Poles were actually very good at handling Germans (e.g. Battle of Grunwald, 1410).

http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/d/db/233px-Wladyslaw-Jagiello.jpg for a statue of King Wladislaw Jagiello in Central Park NY. The Teutonic Knights challenged the Poles by sending two swords, which the King is holding aloft. He was Grand Duke of Lithuania before becoming King of Poland.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2007, 08:14:34 AM »

No, Germany won't follow. There are officially 3,5 million Muslims in Germany, but that's not the reason why. For Germany the UN is something like a G-d on earth. Polands  government is very critizised by German newspapers and german politics. But not for this.

I chosed Germany and France in this order for a reason... they're (only)  two mayor countries in which Holocaust was state endorsed by goverments, the voluntary statement against Euroarabian interests against anti-Israeli  conference woud be a proof that all this exuces were sincire not only forced by USA after WWII, As Newman noted there's a big difference between honest   rightuess and being ashamed by others, the last one is breeding resentment; That's why Germans and French today are so anti American and G-d forbid soon Anti Israeli tooo. Frankly the Germany are least entitled to ever criticise another country, whatever the reson they state. It proves only that our goverment  (which I didn't voted btw) policies are right.

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy

Offline AdrianaStuijt

• Junior JTFer
  • Retired medical journalist, SundayTimes SAfrica
    • Censorbugbear
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2007, 05:29:58 AM »
I congratulate Poland for their stance. Since the Dutch are now facing an onslaught of muslimisation, our government will clearly be too cowardly to follow suit.
Retired medical journalist, Sunday Times of Johannesburg, South Africa. Archivist at http://www.censorbugbear.org/farmitracker/reports logging atrocities against Christians and Jews under Marxist regime in South Africa

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2007, 02:30:17 AM »
The polish   at least tried to fight the Nazis with what they had unlike the Great French!WHO just threw their hands in the aire and said ,Lets do this! >:(

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2007, 04:46:39 AM »
The french have always been the most spineless cowards on earth.

newman

« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2007, 05:50:50 AM »
The polish   at least tried to fight the Nazis with what they had unlike the Great French!WHO just threw their hands in the aire and said ,Lets do this! >:(

My Dad had a french business associate who was a real America hater. Dad always pointed out (with great delight) that were it not for the USA, he'd be speaking german. Dad would further tell him that the frogs were so useless they hadn't won a fight since Napoleon and they just surrendered in two weeks in WW2.

The French guy would say (heavy Pepe Le Pew accent) "Ah, but we did not want to see the beautiful city of Paris destroyed".

Dad would then gaffaw laughing for five minutes! (My Dad wasn't real diplomatic in business, come to think of it)

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2007, 03:34:20 PM »
The french have always been the most spineless cowards on earth.

I agree....they are anti-semetic and in WW2 they surrendered & collaborated w/ Hitler  >:(

Respect to the Poles. As far as I am concerned keep the borders in Britain open for the Poles....and start driving the Muzzies out !
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2007, 06:18:26 AM »
The current Polish government is one of the better ones in Europe along with the Czech leadership. The rest of the Eurodhimmi nazis deserve to slowly burn in Esh Gehenom.

newman

« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2007, 06:55:59 AM »
The current Polish government is one of the better ones in Europe along with the Czech leadership. The rest of the Eurodhimmi nazis deserve to slowly burn in Esh Gehenom.

How are the Finns on Israel?

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2007, 02:17:03 PM »
Do we have any Finn on the forum?  I found only this one on Y-net:

Finland: Thousands rally for Israel

Evening newscast opens with report on pro-Israeli rally in Helsinki, ambassador tells Ynet
Liron Milshtein

From Finland with love: Almost a week after the war in Lebanon ended, thousands of Finns gathered in Helsinki Sunday evening to express their support for Israel.

The rally, which was secured by dozens of police officers, drew local Jews as well as non-Jewish residents.

Yaron Gorash, a businessman married to a Finnish citizen who has been living in the country for 18 years told Ynet: "We decide to show Helsinki residents other aspects" of the situation in the Middle East.

Answer to anti-Israel demonstrations (Photo: Yaron Gorash and Ofer Amir)

Israeli Ambassador in Finland, Shemi Tzur, told Ynet the evening newscast opened with a report about the rally, which apparently drew 2,800 participants. The television report noted that the rally "proved beyond any doubt the Israeli power and the fact there's great sympathy for Israel."

"People arrived from all over Finland. Some of them traveled almost the whole night – 10 hours – in order to reach Helsinki," Tzur said. "The protesters marched through Helsinki's two major streets on Sunday, while all coffee shops were packed. Reactions on the street were great – people yelled out 'let's go Israel.'"

Rally participants marched to the Israeli embassy in the center of Helsinki and later gathered at a building near the Finnish parliament where several senior figures delivered pro-Israeli addresses.

"Every day at 5 p.m. (during the war) Muslim communities protested against Israel by the embassy," Gorash said, explaining the motivation behind Sunday's rally, organized by the Jewish community in conjunction with other associations.

"We decided to respond to them (Muslims) and show them that there is support for Israel, and to urge the citizens to look at things from a different perspective," he said. "The Finns really love Israel and support it, even though the politics here is a bit different."

Call to release kidnapped troops (Photo: Yaron Gorash and Ofer Amir)

EU representative Hannu Takala was among those who delivered speeches at the end of the march. He called on the Finnish government and European Union to wake up and realize Israel shares the same values of democracy and peace.

"They must realize terrorism threatens us all and not only Israel," he said.

Ambassador Tzur, who also spoke, stressed that the war in Lebanon was against Hizbullah and not against the Lebanese people. He also urged Finland, which is known for its involvement in humanitarian issues, to do everything in order to secure the release of the abducted Israeli soldiers.

Tzur added that the Finnish support was important and reflected the love and friendship between the two countries.

Old generations of Finns were fine people hardened by hostile envoriment and neighbours but the new ones raised after 1968. :-\  At least not not many muzies there.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2007, 02:18:55 PM by Ultra Requete »

Love your Enemy

newman

« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2007, 02:27:19 PM »
I really hope the Fins can see what's happening to the rest of Europe and keep muslims out. It would be an even bigger tradgedy if such a picturesque and clever country as Finland becames and islamic stink hole like Sweden, Holland, France and the UK.