Author Topic: Who do JTF'ers think is best to vote for in the coming Israeli election?  (Read 929 times)

Offline fibrogirl

• Full JTFer
I was going to vote for Feiglin. I though that by voting Likud he would get high up in the Knesset.
Now that Feiglin isn't in the Likud anymore, I don't know who to vote for.

I am not crazy on Naftali Bennet's party.
But at the moment it seems the only realistic right wing party.
So I want to ask who would it be best for to vote for.

I am not a full Kahanist, but I want Arabs to be encouraged to leave, I want murderous Arabs to be put in their place, terror attacks to stop, a right wing media  and for the settlements to flourish.

Who should I vote for?
What smaller right wing parties are running and are they viable?

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Who do JTF'ers think is best to vote for in the coming Israeli election?
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2015, 11:53:21 AM »
I think Bennett is a faker but since Feiglin is gone, I'd vote for bennett because there is really no suitable option. 

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2015, 08:54:08 PM »
I agree. I feel Likud needs to be punished.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2015, 09:55:38 PM »
Does anyone know the current number of political parties in the upcoming Israel Election?
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline realist26

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2015, 11:40:33 AM »
Yes, Bennett is the best option out there.  He is further to the left than Kahane but one key similarity he has with him is he is charismatic and able to get non religious to vote for him

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2015, 12:17:19 PM »
Regarding,  the question I asked in this thread last night,   I heard Chaim's commentary on ' Ask JTF'  regarding the parties and slates in the election not being decided until the end of this month.   At that time,  I definitely would be interested in seeing an English language list of the parties,  platform,  and slates.   Hopefully,  there's at least one smaller party that we can get behind as an organization.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline fibrogirl

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2015, 04:37:17 PM »
Yes, me too.