Author Topic: Our JTF member ATTACKED in NYC!  (Read 92375 times)

newman

Our JTF member ATTACKED in NYC!
« on: August 19, 2007, 10:41:27 AM »
*I would like to post in General Discussion before having this thread moved to Affirmative Action Crisis in a day or so.

** I have been given permission by our lovely and brave poster Yasmine to write a brief account of a most unpleasent experience she suffered recently in NYC.

Before I get to what happened, I'd like to put the situation in it's proper light.

Our dear poster Yasmine is a clever, hard-working and brave Serb lady born in Romania. Despite being born in a part of the world with little opportunity (compared to the USA), she managed to graduate medical school by nothing more than her own dreams, ambition, determination and hard work. What's more, she came to the USA and overcame all the obstacles and has become an MD despite English being her second language. She is the embodyment of the conservative ideal and the 'immigrant-made-good'. This is her 'reward'....................

This Thursday (passed) this slight lady was walking alone in Queens, NY after finishing work caring for the sick at a hospital when she was violently set-upon by THREE 'male', black, criminal, evil, primitive, APES! (sorry....To HELL with PC!) She was knocked to the ground and fought bravely as the savages snatched her handbag. After a struggle the apes ran off with her purse, money, credit cards, ID and other personal effects leaving poor Yasmine bruised, scratched, shaken and seriously considering returning to Eastern Europe where it is actually SAFER than the richest counry on earth!

What makes this event even WORSE is that there were a sizable number of adult bystanders who saw this take place but did NOTHING to help!.....NOTHING!!

Fortunately, this brave woman held on to her mobile phone and was able to call her male partner who rushed to her side. There was also a police car nearby. The police invited Yasmine to accompany them in their search for the 'perps'. The three were found and arrested and Yasmines money returned.Unfortunately, her stethoscope, drivers' liscence and some other effects remain lost.

Two of the offenders are only 16 and will no doubt recieve nothing more than a cuddle from Juvenile Hall. The third is an adult and will be tried as such, but being the 'victim of white oppression', I'm holding little hope for a fitting punishment.

There are two stand-out issues about this horrible event:

1/: Our society has become so morally vaccuous, desensitised and selfish that NOBODY came to help a poor woman being set upon by 3 jungle jumpers. Secondly ....the 'men' (if you can call them that) of our major cities have become a bunch of 'metro-sexual', primped, strutting, gutless, cowardly, sensitive, new-age, faggots and girly-men with NOTHING growing between their legs.

2/: Our dear friend and victim, Yasmine struggled against innumerable hardships to make a success of her life. The negro criminals have had endless opportunities, assistance, affirmative action and handouts but still chose to do NOTHING with theirs.

Yasmine, the thoughts, prayers and love of every JTFer are with you.

« Last Edit: September 08, 2008, 02:03:54 PM by Jasmina »

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
Re: Our dear member Yasmine ATTACKED in NYC!
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2007, 10:46:51 AM »
I am so sorry Yasmine! Hope you are doing better! :-[

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2007, 10:49:05 AM »
Best wishes Yasmine! You will be in our prayers!

Chaimfan

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2007, 10:50:40 AM »
Let yamine get the police report from the precinct   and foward there names was bail set already or not i'll see if i can see if know the judge if i do i can probably have him revoke the bail.i CAN'NT SAY HOW btw I HOPE SHE FEELS BETTER
« Last Edit: August 19, 2007, 10:57:55 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2007, 10:51:15 AM »
I hope you'll feel better Yasmine, be strong !
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2007, 11:23:51 AM »
We're with you Yasmine.  Look at the bright side, most people that are robbed don't get their stuff back so you are lucky.  May the apes get what's coming to them. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Joe Schmo

« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2007, 11:30:36 AM »
The do nothing bystanders are as bad as the schwartzes.

kellymaureen

« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2007, 11:31:57 AM »
That so awful>:(.  Ive been assaulted by a man in a parking lot (I didnt know him) before, its very frightening, hope you are recovering. 
« Last Edit: August 19, 2007, 11:33:48 AM by kellymaureen »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2007, 11:36:31 AM »
A hundred bucks says:

--the juvenile attackers won't just get a slap-on-the-wrist, they'll have all charges dropped after the ACLU makes some threat about racial profiling

--the adult attacker will get 60 days' probation

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2007, 11:37:36 AM »
 first of all I want to thank you Newman for being very kind and helping me to write about it! and Thank you guys for being with me in those horrible moments! I was so upset, I wanted to write right away about this on the forum, but I couldn`t because I wanted to suppress this thought as much as I could... My parents are in Romania and I don`t want to tell them about this because I`m their only child and they will say to take the first plane and come back home! but I worked so hard to get here, to pass all obstacles and exams to become MD here....I am a volunteer in the Wyckoff Hospital, taking care of people, and thats my reward?!?!?! But I thank G-d that I`m alive and once again G-d was with me, could be much worse...
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Joe Schmo

« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2007, 11:40:46 AM »
A hundred bucks says:

--the juvenile attackers won't just get a slap-on-the-wrist, they'll have all charges dropped after the ACLU makes some threat about racial profiling

The juviniles will get full-ride scholarships to Harvard or Yale.

The adult will be made into a victim of the 'evil white elite' by the evil media elite.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2007, 11:43:12 AM »
first of all I want to thank you Newman for being very kind and helping me to write about it! and Thank you guys for being with me in those horrible moments! I was so upset, I wanted to write right away about this on the forum, but I couldn`t because I wanted to suppress this thought as much as I could... My parents are in Romania and I don`t want to tell them about this because I`m their only child and they will say to take the first plane and come back home! but I worked so hard to get here, to pass all obstacles and exams to become MD here....I am a volunteer in the Wyckoff Hospital, taking care of people, and thats my reward?!?!?! But I thank G-d that I`m alive and once again G-d was with me, could be much worse...
Yasmine, move to another part of the country.  NYC is full of criminals.  There are many nice places in America.  You're a Doctor, you can get work anywhere.  NYC is no place for civilized people.

newman

« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2007, 11:43:47 AM »
A hundred bucks says:

Of coarse!

Predicted ACLU comment:
"Poor little, down-trodden, misunderstod, harmless rainbow people".

Predicted Al Sharpton comment:
"It was only some cracker-woman doctor who don't do nuttin' for da bros. "

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2007, 11:46:16 AM »
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE IN QUEENS THIS HAPPENED? I REALLY WANT TO KNOW.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2007, 11:48:12 AM »
That is a distressing account. Thank G-d that she wasn't hurt seriously however an attack such as that is not easy to forget. As for any penalties that the animals that did this will receave rest assured you hit the nail on the head newman they wont get much. Yasmine be sure you information is secure the fact that you got most everything back but your paperwork is unsettling. Yasmine try to put this behind you don't let the evil animals rob you twice and steal your ability to walk around confidently without thinking about this all the time.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2007, 11:49:54 AM »
Woah, I got a lot of guys in my class doing rotations at Wkoff. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2007, 11:50:04 AM »
Yasmine, move to another part of the country.  NYC is full of criminals.  There are many nice places in America.  You're a Doctor, you can get work anywhere.  NYC is no place for civilized people.
I was about to go home in Romania, I was very upset..I will see where I will apply for residency! But now I have to wait to be called by the Pollice  to testify against them, I hope that those flashbacks go away soon because I can`t focus on the the things, I Always have those thoughts in mind...what I could do, and I didnt done...

raiseyourfist

« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2007, 11:51:21 AM »
These monsters are running wild in this toilet world... If this had happened in Australia me and Newman would have hunted these mulinzannes  ourselves..

Ill bet dollars to donuts that most of these [censored] criminals wind up in bad shape by some other 2 cell in the "underground"

YOU JUST WAIT TILL WE BECOME A MASS MOVEMENT THINGS ARE GONNA CHANGE

Joe Schmo

« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2007, 11:53:27 AM »

Probably Jamaica.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2007, 11:55:03 AM »
I was on my way home end of Brooklyn where Maspeth (Queens) starts...is like a bridge exactly where it happened...

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2007, 11:55:41 AM »
Its Brooklyn and its a rough neighborhood. Yasmine buy yourself some pepper spray use it if needed.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Joe Schmo

« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2007, 12:00:22 PM »
What race were the chickensh-t bystanders/gawkers?

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2007, 12:01:17 PM »
 I will never walk in that area anymore! I always have a ride, but now my boyfriend was at the work and my aunt was at the funeral, and I thought it`s ok if I take a walk, it`s 20 minutes from where I leave in Queens, I thought that it`s not big deal for me, back at home (Romania) I always walk from the School and from the tennis courts (where I work as a tennis instructor) and NEVER happened things like that!!! NEVER!!!!

ftf

« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2007, 12:01:33 PM »
Its Brooklyn and its a rough neighborhood. Yasmine buy yourself some pepper spray use it if needed.
I'd recommend a baseball bat myself.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2007, 12:03:48 PM »
What race were the chickensh-t bystanders/gawkers?
  they were blacks!!! I am sorry if someone is black from this forum, but that`s what they were! and the pollicemen were very promptly, I am very thankfull to them!