Author Topic: Our JTF member ATTACKED in NYC!  (Read 92362 times)

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Our dear member Yasmine ATTACKED in NYC!
« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2007, 12:04:43 PM »
I can only imagine. Unless it has changed  it would be a great place for the remake of the Planet of The Apes. Not many white faces around them parts  unless they work there.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Joe Schmo

« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2007, 12:07:21 PM »
Its Brooklyn and its a rough neighborhood. Yasmine buy yourself some pepper spray use it if needed.
I'd recommend a baseball bat myself.

Where's she going to conceal that.  Furthermore, its not a good idea for a lady to use a bludgeoning weapon on attackers...there's a good chance that she would be disarmed.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2007, 12:09:26 PM »
It's very unpleasant situation..I don't wish this to happen to anyone!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2007, 12:11:27 PM »
I will never walk in that area anymore! I always have a ride, but now my boyfriend was at the work and my aunt was at the funeral, and I thought it`s ok if I take a walk, it`s 20 minutes from where I leave in Queens, I thought that it`s not big deal for me, back at home (Romania) I always walk from the School and from the tennis courts (where I work as a tennis instructor) and NEVER happened things like that!!! NEVER!!!!
Get yourself the number of a good car service and have them pick you up at the door of the hospital and take you home in an emergency. That neighborhood is not one to be walking around in.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2007, 12:13:28 PM »
It's very unpleasant situation..I don't wish this to happen to anyone!

Most black males have committed similar crimes sometime in their lives.  Sad, but true.  >:(

raiseyourfist

« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2007, 12:13:34 PM »
Ive been to the area your talking about there are so many ethnics in that area your best to have like a tech 9 or something to ensure your gonna be safe... sounds a bit extreme but thats the luck your looking at around there

When we went there we saw people get attacked and no one did anything about it...

Happens all the time there

In Sydney Australia we have serious problems about gang crime you know Australia has the highest rate of serious assult and theft in the world.. it mainly happens in the west of Sydney where all the lebos are... it took something like the Cronulla riots to kick them back into shape..

Even still its a growing problem in this day an age

kellymaureen

« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2007, 12:13:54 PM »
I Always have those thoughts in mind...what I could do, and I didnt done...

There isnt anything you could have done differently, you were surprised.  I acted out of anger and hit the guy (there was only one guy though) in the face and luckily for me there WERE 2 guys who jumped in to help otherwise I dont know what would have happened.  The thoughts havent ever gone away, but they just make me more aware of surroundings when Im out.  The guys who stood by and watched should be ashamed, even if they didnt want to physically get involved they could have called police.

ftf

« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2007, 12:14:58 PM »
Its Brooklyn and its a rough neighborhood. Yasmine buy yourself some pepper spray use it if needed.

Where's she going to conceal that.  Furthermore, its not a good idea for a lady to use a bludgeoning weapon on attackers...there's a good chance that she would be disarmed.
I didn't say anything about concealing, if you walk up the road brandishing a baseball bat visibly you're unlikely to be troubled by anyone.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2007, 12:15:08 PM »
Woah, I got a lot of guys in my class doing rotations at Wkoff. 
 good to hear that!!!  on rotation my attending doctor is DR. Tumminello, maybe some of your friends know who he is!

Joe Schmo

« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2007, 12:15:15 PM »

There isnt anything you could have done differently, you were surprised.  I acted out of anger and hit the guy (there was only one guy though) in the face and luckily for me there WERE 2 guys who jumped in to help otherwise I dont know what would have happened.  The thoughts havent ever gone away, but they just make me more aware of surroundings when Im out.  The guys who stood by and watched should be ashamed, even if they didnt want to physically get involved they could have called police.

If some white men had been there, this would not have happened!

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2007, 12:16:41 PM »

YOU ARE RIGHT!!!!

newman

« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2007, 12:17:03 PM »

Correct.

kellymaureen

« Reply #37 on: August 19, 2007, 12:17:08 PM »
True enough, the 2 guys who jumped in to help me where white.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #38 on: August 19, 2007, 12:19:16 PM »
I will never walk in that area anymore! I always have a ride, but now my boyfriend was at the work and my aunt was at the funeral, and I thought it`s ok if I take a walk, it`s 20 minutes from where I leave in Queens, I thought that it`s not big deal for me, back at home (Romania) I always walk from the School and from the tennis courts (where I work as a tennis instructor) and NEVER happened things like that!!! NEVER!!!!
Get yourself the number of a good car service and have them pick you up at the door of the hospital and take you home in an emergency. That neighborhood is not one to be walking around in.
  I will always wait for my boyfriend or my aunt to come to pick me up from the hospital! and I seriously  Think NOT to apply for residency at this hospital!

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #39 on: August 19, 2007, 12:20:48 PM »
I know the neighborhood pretty well... It's filled with 3rd world scum and of course drug/alcohol addicts who managed to get by on welfare hands outs. I know that this is a BIG surprise to you but this is how the people that we warn about live day to day- It's no big thing for this to be the norm.
I'm sorry it had to happen to you.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #40 on: August 19, 2007, 12:26:03 PM »

There isnt anything you could have done differently, you were surprised.  I acted out of anger and hit the guy (there was only one guy though) in the face and luckily for me there WERE 2 guys who jumped in to help otherwise I dont know what would have happened.  The thoughts havent ever gone away, but they just make me more aware of surroundings when Im out.  The guys who stood by and watched should be ashamed, even if they didnt want to physically get involved they could have called police.

Yasmine its a lousy neighborhood. Their are many other good hospitals in Queens and in other parts of the city. The neighborhood hospital you are in now is not a fit place for humans to work. If you can get placed at another hospital do it.

raiseyourfist

« Reply #41 on: August 19, 2007, 12:27:41 PM »
Be careful when wandering around a low income earning bracket residence at night these people thrive on people who are alone or even in small groups...

When i was up near Brisbane me and 3 mates of mine were walking down a main road and 2 cars pulled up and attacked us with beer bottles luckily we were able to fight em off... one of my mates is a pro at martial arts and we fought em off but even still we were devo about the whole thing...

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #42 on: August 19, 2007, 12:28:56 PM »

There isnt anything you could have done differently, you were surprised.  I acted out of anger and hit the guy (there was only one guy though) in the face and luckily for me there WERE 2 guys who jumped in to help otherwise I dont know what would have happened.  The thoughts havent ever gone away, but they just make me more aware of surroundings when Im out.  The guys who stood by and watched should be ashamed, even if they didnt want to physically get involved they could have called police.

Yasmine its a lousy neighborhood. Their are many other good hospitals in Queens and in other parts of the city. The neighborhood hospital you are in now is not a fit place for humans to work. If you can get placed at another hospital do it.
  That's my plan!!!!

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #43 on: August 19, 2007, 12:33:05 PM »
Be careful when wandering around a low income earning bracket residence at night these people thrive on people who are alone or even in small groups...

When i was up near Brisbane me and 3 mates of mine were walking down a main road and 2 cars pulled up and attacked us with beer bottles luckily we were able to fight em off... one of my mates is a pro at martial arts and we fought em off but even still we were devo about the whole thing...
  Awful! I don`t understand why are they doing such a horrible things, they have a lot of opportunities for earning honestly money, why they keep being on the devil's side???? they are not afraid of G-d at all?

newman

« Reply #44 on: August 19, 2007, 12:38:04 PM »

Awful! I don`t understand why are they doing such a horrible things, they have a lot of opportunities for earning honestly money, why they keep being on the devil's side???? they are not afraid of G-d at all?

They are just lazy, evil, primative and stupid. It doesn't matter what opportunities are givin to or created for these baboons. They will ALWAYS rape, steal, and murder because it is in their very nature.They will NEVER, EVER CHANGE.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #45 on: August 19, 2007, 12:45:09 PM »
Yasmin I'm so sorry that happened to you. These ANIMALS! I can't stand this barbarity in my city anymore!!!

I need to take power in this city damn it.

raiseyourfist

« Reply #46 on: August 19, 2007, 12:46:09 PM »

They are just lazy, evil, primative and stupid. It doesn't matter what opportunities are givin to or created for these baboons. They will ALWAYS rape, steal, and murder because it is in their very nature.They will NEVER, EVER CHANGE.

When your right your right... Australia is synonymous with it the highest rate of theft and Serious assault in the world and i hate to say it but its often amongst anglos rather than the ethnics in most areas

kellymaureen

« Reply #47 on: August 19, 2007, 12:47:43 PM »
they have a lot of opportunities for earning honestly money

Blacks have more "opportunities" than anyone else here, they dont want those, or to earn money the old fashioned honest way, they feel that we OWE them, playing the slavery card over and over.  (of course I am not talking about EVERY single black person, I would say a majority however)

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #48 on: August 19, 2007, 12:50:30 PM »
Yasmin I'm so sorry that happened to you. These ANIMALS! I can't stand this barbarity in my city anymore!!!

please do!!!

newman

« Reply #49 on: August 19, 2007, 12:52:17 PM »

I pray to G_d you do, Vito.

NYC NEEDS A BLOODY ENEMA!!