Author Topic: Our JTF member ATTACKED in NYC!  (Read 92380 times)

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
Re: Our dear member Yasmine ATTACKED in NYC!
« Reply #375 on: November 29, 2007, 10:18:49 AM »
Latest Update!
  I just returned back to NYC 2 days ago...
  To my surprise, I found out I was issued a check for my stolen properties and cash, in the value of $180. That would have been some compensation for what I went through, I guess. However, the check was made out by 'some' government agency/program that in effect paid for it. So what I've learned by all of this is that the Assailants had the tax payers pay the Bill. What kind of society is this? 
Why should government assistance pay for this? Because you're Black and Can Not Afford to pay your way, others are responsible for you debt to society, right!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

newman

« Reply #376 on: November 29, 2007, 10:58:00 AM »
Latest Update!
  To my surprise, I found out I was issued a check for my stolen properties and cash, in the value of $180. That would have been some compensation for what I went through, I guess. However, the check was made out by 'some' government agency/program that in effect paid for it. So what I've learned by all of this is that the Assailants had the tax payers pay the Bill. What kind of society is this? 
Why should government assistance pay for this? Because you're Black and Can Not Afford to pay your way, others are responsible for you debt to society, right!

You'll pay for part of it every time the NYC-nazi council takes taxes from your salary.

How about NO city income taxes, no welfare and third world apes jailed or deported?

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #377 on: November 29, 2007, 12:47:13 PM »
Quote from: newman link=topic=7944.msg#msg date=
Quote from: Jasmina link=topic=7944.msg#msg date=
Latest Update!

You'll pay for part of it every time the NYC-nazi council takes taxes from your salary.

How about NO city income taxes, no welfare and third world apes jailed or deported?

That's right, anytime you receive anything from a government agency and you actually work and pay taxes, you are paying yourself minus a large percentage going to support the bureaucracy.  Just another "program" to think about next time you hear the word reparations brought up.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #378 on: November 29, 2007, 05:56:38 PM »
I had had enough! Everyone of us, 500 of them. There must be a more radical solution to the plague that infests our society. All white employers should immediately fire all black and hispanic workers. You can replace them with asians. Asians are covered by affrimative action laws so the feds cannot cause you any grief. Asians are minorities. You must remember that all the mexicraps that are pouring into this country are also covered by affrimative action laws. We should use these laws against them. I hate to resort to extreme measures, but our government has abandoned white people. It is time to start showing and doing by taking more radical steps to eliminate this plague. It hate organizations like the rainbow push, the national association for the advancement of criminal people and the american criminal liberties union should be targeted and their supporters should be boycotted. Any tv station that says anything about african mythology month or hispanic mytholoty month should be e-mailed, mailed and phone to death and their sponsors boycotted. Drastic action is the only solution, if this doesn't work a more physical type of action should be taken.