Author Topic: Our JTF member ATTACKED in NYC!  (Read 93920 times)

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Our dear member Yasmine ATTACKED in NYC!
« Reply #50 on: August 19, 2007, 12:53:35 PM »
I bet those little monkeys WON'T even get a day in Jail... It's the way the system works!
Mike the Kike is one of the big reasons why crime goes unpunished in the City... We need change!

raiseyourfist

« Reply #51 on: August 19, 2007, 12:54:52 PM »
they have a lot of opportunities for earning honestly money

Blacks have more "opportunities" than anyone else here, they dont want those, or to earn money the old fashioned honest way, they feel that we OWE them, playing the slavery card over and over.  (of course I am not talking about EVERY single black person, I would say a majority however)

The truth is these people grow up in a terrible atmosphere so they learn the trick of the trade so to speak.... the cycle continues...

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #52 on: August 19, 2007, 12:58:27 PM »
I bet all the shvartzes that were nearby started making monkey noises and were chearing the nigggers on. Yasmine, my mother was born in Romania also and she always tells me that she wants to go back hehe. This is exactly the reason I disagree with Chaim on the issue of saving America. It's not that I don't want to save it but I just think it's impossible. We just have too many niigers running loose here along with all the other drek. Of course this didn't happen to you in Romania because their are no colored folks there.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #53 on: August 19, 2007, 01:00:05 PM »
I forgot to mention that I hope you are ok and not physically injured. Congrats on becoming an MD as well. I know how hard it is to learn another language and I only dream of speaking hebrew fluently.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #54 on: August 19, 2007, 01:01:25 PM »

Blacks have more "opportunities" than anyone else here, they dont want those, or to earn money the old fashioned honest way, they feel that we OWE them, playing the slavery card over and over.  (of course I am not talking about EVERY single black person, I would say a majority however)
 why??? they lack of neuron-neuron associations? they can`t think about what is good and what is wrong??? what can we do, as a society, for them to explain what is good and what not? In old days I really don`t remember in which country, if they caught you steeling, they cut you little finger! if you steel again, they cut your hand! where is that law now? all we see at the TV is ideas how to steel efficiently,from the movies and Hollywood, and how to kill efficiently! thats not right! why a 16 years old boy has to do such a horrible things? who is in charge of him? who thought him to do that???
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

raiseyourfist

« Reply #55 on: August 19, 2007, 01:06:42 PM »

Blacks have more "opportunities" than anyone else here, they dont want those, or to earn money the old fashioned honest way, they feel that we OWE them, playing the slavery card over and over.  (of course I am not talking about EVERY single black person, I would say a majority however)
  why??? they lack of neuron-neuron associations? they can`t think about what is good and what is wrong??? what can we do, as a society, for them to explain what is good and what not? In old days I really don`t remember in which country, if they caught you steeling, they cut you little finger! if you steel again, they cut your hand! where is that law now? all we see at the TV is ideas how to steel efficiently,from the movies and Hollywood, and how to kill efficiently! thats not right! why a 16 years old boy has to do such a horrible things? who is in charge of him? who thought him to do that???

We need to send them back to africa.. that is the only way of saving a country like america they will never learn... just like i wish we could send the lebs back to Lebanon from here in Australia

Check this video out.... america needs one of these

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #56 on: August 19, 2007, 01:07:17 PM »
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE IN QUEENS THIS HAPPENED? I REALLY WANT TO KNOW.
I was on my way home end of Brooklyn where Maspeth (Queens) starts...is like a bridge exactly where it happened...
Was it on Metropolitan Ave near the factories and warehouses?

newman

« Reply #57 on: August 19, 2007, 01:08:02 PM »

Blacks have more "opportunities" than anyone else here, they dont want those, or to earn money the old fashioned honest way, they feel that we OWE them, playing the slavery card over and over.  (of course I am not talking about EVERY single black person, I would say a majority however)

The apes he lives amongst tought him to do it. Then the bleeding hearts in government, the ACLU and the NAACP etc reinforced the idea that this is OK.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #58 on: August 19, 2007, 01:08:41 PM »
I have some news for you. Nobody is throwing the shvartzes out and nobody ever will. America is doomed. I don't think Chaim should even bother telling people we have a chance at saving america.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #59 on: August 19, 2007, 01:09:28 PM »
I forgot to mention that I hope you are ok and not physically injured. Congrats on becoming an MD as well. I know how hard it is to learn another language and I only dream of speaking hebrew fluently.
 I have bruises in my leg and some scratches, I am taking care of them and my boyfriend is helping me a lot to get through it... but I am afraid to go by my self somewhere, and I am staying at home from Thursday, I hope this phobia will disappear soon! It's good that I am aware of this phobia that I`m suffering from, and I will be good soon...I am strong I know!

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #60 on: August 19, 2007, 01:10:53 PM »
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE IN QUEENS THIS HAPPENED? I REALLY WANT TO KNOW.
I was on my way home end of Brooklyn where Maspeth (Queens) starts...is like a bridge exactly where it happened...
Was it on Metropolitan Ave near the factories and warehouses?
  YES, I think there it was!!!

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #61 on: August 19, 2007, 01:13:08 PM »
yasmine...if there's anything I or we can do, please let me/us  know...

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #62 on: August 19, 2007, 01:13:34 PM »
I feel terrible for you. Yasmine I hope you don't mind me asking but I was wondering if you were jewish. I am only asking you this because if you are, you might of been better off moving to Israel instead of coming here. The shvartzes are making me count the days till I move to Israel. Maybe getting an attack dog like a pitbull, german shepherd, rotteweiller or doberman would provide you with some security. I understand that you would not be able to take him with you to work hehe but I am sure their would be situation where it could protect you   from the shvartza chayos.

raiseyourfist

« Reply #63 on: August 19, 2007, 01:15:57 PM »
Take it from us Aussies these people should be made to respect others and we exampled them good.... Cronulla riots style

Check this video out

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #64 on: August 19, 2007, 01:16:21 PM »
yasmine...if there's anything I or we can do, please let me/us  know...
 Thank you all!!! I think I`m much better now and thank you for the support!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #65 on: August 19, 2007, 01:17:37 PM »

they were blacks!!! I am sorry if someone is black from this forum, but that`s what they were! and the pollicemen were very promptly, I am very thankfull to them!
Were they cheering your attackers on? Blacks usually do that.

newman

« Reply #66 on: August 19, 2007, 01:18:06 PM »
This is some sort of record.

Over 60 responses in 2.5 hours! That's one every 2.5 minutes!!

Nobody can say JTFers don't care about their own.

Well done, folks! :)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #67 on: August 19, 2007, 01:21:42 PM »
Oh my Yasmine, thats terrible, I hope you are alright. 
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #68 on: August 19, 2007, 01:23:29 PM »
I feel terrible for you. Yasmine I hope you don't mind me asking but I was wondering if you were jewish. I am only asking you this because if you are, you might of been better off moving to Israel instead of coming here. The shvartzes are making me count the days till I move to Israel. Maybe getting an attack dog like a pitbull, german shepherd, rotteweiller or doberman would provide you with some security. I understand that you would not be able to take him with you to work hehe but I am sure their would be situation where it could protect you   from the shvartza chayos.
I am not Jewish, but as far as I know Serbians were always very good friends with Jewish, and I am Serbian born in Romania, and recently got my Serbian passport too, because I feel that it`s my responsability to get what it belongs to me! Serbian Passport! I love that country, like you love Israel!!!

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #69 on: August 19, 2007, 01:26:43 PM »

they were blacks!!! I am sorry if someone is black from this forum, but that`s what they were! and the pollicemen were very promptly, I am very thankfull to them!
Were they cheering your attackers on? Blacks usually do that.
  I don`t know, I was in pollice car when I identified them....I was in some kind of shock, all I wanted is to wake up from that nightmare!

newman

« Reply #70 on: August 19, 2007, 01:27:36 PM »
I am not Jewish, but as far as I know Serbians were always very good friends with Jewish, and I am Serbian born in Romania, and recently got my Serbian passport too, because I feel that it`s my responsability to get what it belongs to me! Serbian Passport! I love that country, like you love Israel!!!

And it's well deserved, Yasmine. You embody the guts, courage, resolve and dignity we've all come to expect from our Serb friends.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #71 on: August 19, 2007, 01:28:51 PM »
Yasmine I personally am happy that you are ok and you showed tremendous guts and courage I commend you for that.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #72 on: August 19, 2007, 01:30:07 PM »
Yasmine... I don't really know what else to say, except thank G-d that you have survived and that you probably should look into some safer place. NYC is a sewer... is there no place in upstate NY you could work?

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #73 on: August 19, 2007, 01:34:13 PM »
Yasmine I personally am happy that you are ok and you showed tremendous guts and courage I commend you for that.
  Thank you MasterWolf1! Thank you all for the support!

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #74 on: August 19, 2007, 01:36:26 PM »
Yasmine... I don't really know what else to say, except thank G-d that you have survived and that you probably should look into some safer place. NYC is a sewer... is there no place in upstate NY you could work?
  I am considering to work somewhere more safer then this hospital!