Author Topic: Obama Calls Arab Muslim Nazi Terror Attack on Paris Jews ‘Random’ Shooting  (Read 2395 times)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Obama Calls Arab Muslim Nazi Terror Attack on Paris Jews ‘Random’ Shooting
http://jtf.org/obama-calls-islamic-terror-attack-on-paris-jews-random-shooting/
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I wouldn't be surprised if Obama is the supreme commander of ISIS.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
I wouldn't be surprised if Obama is the supreme commander of ISIS.

inferior puppet.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
If only a 'random impeachment' would happen to Obama...

« Last Edit: February 11, 2015, 12:47:42 AM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Obama has shown his true colors, as he promised in his autobiography. He said he would take the side of Islam in every case, and he has been responsible for unprecedented growth of the muslem brotherhood throughout the middle east. He has spread it in Tunisia, Egypt, Libya, Syria, and Iraq. He is personally responsible for the continuing deaths of arabs in Syria (not that I particularly care, but he should be aware). 200,000 civilian deaths due to the worlds apathy (because obama coddles the islamic terrorist).

He hates Israel, he hates Jews (unless they parrot his Jew hatred as Livni and Herzog so readily do), and most terribly he hates America and the American people as a whole...

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/feb/10/obama-outrages-by-calling-4-jewish-victims-of-pari/

This is even more insulting than calling the Fort Hood massacre 'Workplace violence'. He is insulting the Jewish victims of terror, claiming it was 'random' when all facts point to a carefully planned and orchestrated attack on Jewish interests in Paris.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Obama is protecting the rotten Saudi royal family from investigation in the 9/11 attack...

Once again protecting his islamic brothers.

http://www.dcclothesline.com/2015/01/08/obama-refuses-hand-911-documents-detailing-saudi-involvement/

Lawmakers on Capitol Hill are trying to get Obama to declassify 28 pages of secret documents that detail the Saudi involvement in the 9/11 attacks.  If a country that is allegedly our ally was involved in the worst terror attack ever on US soil, we might just want to do something about that.  Ya think?

Some lawmakers have seen those pages.  North Carolina GOP Rep. Walter Jones and Massachusetts Democratic Rep. Stephen Lynch are two that have read the report and they say what they saw was shocking.  As long as the documents are kept classified neither one can divulge what they read.  That is why they are leading the way in the fight to get the documents unclassified, so that we know who we should be watching out for.

Retired Sen. Bob Graham, a former Senate Intelligence Committee chairman is speaking up in favor of declassifying the documents.  He also knows the content of those 28 pages.  Said Graham:

“The Saudis know what they did.  We know what they did.”

We know that 15 of the 19 hijackers were from Saudi Arabia.  What we need to know is who financed them and was the Saudi government complicit or did they at least turn a blind eye to the plot?  This is all useful information.

Lynch and Jones just continue to push, knowing that the report could have a major effect on our policies and our relationship with Saudi Arabia.  After all, would we want to sell fighter jets to a country that attacked us?  The case has been made by both republicans and democrats that Saudi money also fights terrorism, so we don’t want to rock the boat.  The Saudis supplied money to the Egyptian military to overthrow the Muslim Brotherhood.  I say if they attacked us, we should just take their money and we can finance freedom out of that.  (But not until Obama is gone)

Courtesy of Red Statements.

Don't forget to follow the D.C. Clothesline on Facebook and Twitter. PLEASE help spread the word by sharing our articles on your favorite social networks.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
If only a 'random shooting' would occur to Obama...
Having seen the stupidity that resulted after JFK and MLK's untimely demise  I pray our so called dear president lives to go off into the sunset at the end of his appointed time.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Having seen the stupidity that resulted after JFK and MLK's untimely demise  I pray our so called dear president lives to go off into the sunset at the end of his appointed time.

Nixon was elected after Johnson... JFK didn't change much in our political system. Neither did MLK..

What we need is another, more Jew-hating Carter-esque ex-pres,  I suppose is what you are suggesting.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Nixon was elected after Johnson... JFK didn't change much in our political system. Neither did MLK..

What we need is another, more Jew-hating Carter-esque ex-pres,  I suppose is what you are suggesting.
Well, when LBJ went in he pushed through most of JFk's  civil rights garbage and other bad policy and the congress went right along with him in deference to JFK's untimely demise... LBJ's administration in the first term was nothing but a continuation of JFK's first term... Had JFK lived he would not have pushed through half of what LBJ did due to the fact that LBJ  was a far better deal maker  in congress and used sympathy for a gun down president to accomplish what JFK could never do.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
I wonder if Obama would say that the KKK did random hangings??

What Obama said has to be one of the most disgusting things ever said by any President and an insult and slap in the face to Jews everywhere.  They were discussing this on Fox News this afternoon with a Rabbi and he was as furious about it as we all are. 

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
I wonder if Obama would say that the KKK did random hangings??

What Obama said has to be one of the most disgusting things ever said by any President and an insult and slap in the face to Jews everywhere.  They were discussing this on Fox News this afternoon with a Rabbi and he was as furious about it as we all are.
Who's we? The minority of Jews and Gentiles that support Israel as we do here on JTF... Sadly not that it seals the deal but a majority of Jews will pull the lever for Democrat leadership in the next election... It's not the votes that are the problem it the organization and support Jew's provide the DNC and it day to day operations that is.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
Who's we? The minority of Jews and Gentiles that support Israel as we do here on JTF... Sadly not that it seals the deal but a majority of Jews will pull the lever for Democrat leadership in the next election... It's not the votes that are the problem it the organization and support Jew's provide the DNC and it day to day operations that is.
The "we" to whom I am referring are we JTF'ers who, I'm sure, find Obama's comment totally despicable.  I can't imagine a single JTF'er who wouldn't find it despicable and outrageous.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
So when the KKK hung Blacks it was random hangings
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/191210#.VNxLQuaUc1I
Later Tuesday evening it was the turn of State Department spokeswoman Jen Psaki, who similarly struggled to rationalize Obama's strange comments.

Associated Press journalist Matt Lee began the exchange, asking: "Does the administration really believe that the victims of this attack were not singled out because they were of a particular faith?"

Psaki's response to the straightforward question was perhaps even more evasive than Earnest's.

Psaki: "Well, as you know... I believe... if I remember the victims specifically, they were not all victims of one background or one nationality so I think what they mean by that is... I don't know if they spoke to the targeting of the grocery store... but (rather) the individuals who were impacted."

When Lee pointed out that Secretary of State John Kerry's own actions, by meeting specifically with members of the Jewish community to pay condolences after the attack, suggested otherwise, Psaki struggled to formulate a coherent response.

Psaki: "Naturally given that is... the grocery store is one that, uh..."

Lee: "But don't you think the store itself was a target?"

Psaki: "That's different from the victims being..."

Lee: "Does the administration believe that this was an anti-Jewish... an attack on the Jewish community in France?"

Psaki: "I don't think we're going to speak on behalf of French authorities and what they believe was the situation at play here..."

Lee: "But if a guy goes into a kosher market and starts shooting it up, he's not looking for Buddhists is he?

"Who does the administration expect shops at a kosher (store)...? An attacker going into a store that is clearly identified with one specific faith - I'm not sure I can understand how it is that you can't say that this was a targeted attack!"

Psaki: "I don't have more for you Matt, it's an issue for the French government to address."

It is of course possible that the original comments by Obama were simply flippant, and not specifically intended to play-down the anti-Semitic motive of the attack.

But the subsequent responses of two senior administration spokespeople such as Earnest and Psaki - whose jobs are to simply parrot the line of the US government - appear to suggest otherwise, raising some difficult questions.

Why is the Obama administration trying so hard to play-down the anti-Semitic nature of the attack?

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/398327/re-there-were-people-other-just-jews-who-were-deli-jonah-goldberg
Re: ‘There Were People Other than Just Jews Who Were in that Deli’
By Jonah Goldberg
February 10, 2015 4:12 PM

My God, the asininity of this White House’s ideologically blinkered refusal to talk honestly about Islamic terrorism is infuriating. It’s one thing to refuse to admit that Islamic terrorists are Islamic. As wrongheaded and dishonest as that is, it’s a whole other thing to refuse to admit that Jews were slaughtered for being Jewish. No serious person believes the Jewish victims at the kosher market in Paris just happened to be Jewish. But that’s the upshot of Josh Earnest’s position. It’s the great Kosher Coincidence of 2015! Yes, there were other people than “just Jews” in that “deli” but only Jews were murdered in that “deli” (quotation marks are necessary because it wasn’t a deli, it was a grocery store). Why? Because — wait for it — Amedy Coulibaly set out to murder Jews (it’s why he and his girlfriend cased a Jewish school last August). He even called a radio station from the market to make it clear that he was targeting Jews.