Author Topic: The Intelligence of a Saudi Muslim Cleric  (Read 6710 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: The Intelligence of a Saudi Muslim Cleric
« Reply #50 on: February 24, 2015, 09:40:38 AM »
KWRBT,

I know you can care less about my opinion. But I'm gonna give it to you anyway.

Sometimes you come off as a real jerk. (Pardon the expression). You always start in attacking people for saying something you disagree with. Have you ever tried letting people say what they want, disagreeing with it, and not making it a personal attack?

Often times I think you write interesting things and it really disappoints me when I see you resorting to attacks and defensively quoting and attempting to defame your 'opponent'. This is not the kind of Jewish discussion that I am familiar with. Showing respect to a fellow Jew who apparently shares a reverence of the sage Rabbi Kahane Zt'l should come naturally. What is gained by this kind of discussion? Does it make JTF look like a responsible group if we are virtually always sniping at long time members.

I do not think Yerusha is a troll as some have suggested. Sure I know I have been wrong about it in the past but I really think he is a Jew who shares a portion in the World to Come with each of us.

Regarding the topic. I do believe that physically the solar system as described in science is the truth. Measurements of the planets make sense in light of this arrangement, and our experiences in space have demonstrated this apparent fact. As I said before I reconcile the sages ideas through the concept of a spiritual center of the world, which may or may not mirror the physical. I believe that our senses are not infallible and scientific understanding changes with time.

But mainly I want to say to you KWRBT, I ask kindly of you to please try to be more understanding of other Jews, and it is my hope that we can respect each other, and demonstrate that Ahavat Yisrael is a reachable goal and a commandment.

If you have read this entire message please realize that my initial statements were meant to get your attention and not to provoke you to respond angrily to me.

There are a few possibilities here:

1. You read only the latest message but not the provocations which came before.  This has happened before.

2. You have something against me personally.

3. You have a man crush on Yerusha.

4. Some combinationn of all the above.

As I've said 100 times, he's not going to spew nonsense here, call it "torah" call everyone else kofrim who disagree, and not get a harsh response which is deserved.  If you can't handle that, don't read it, shield your eyes.  He is a serial offender (aka troll) in this regard and you know that so don't play dumb.
It's sad you consider me a jerk because it reflects poor judgment on your part.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #51 on: February 24, 2015, 09:42:41 AM »
Btw, what exactly is "defensively quoting?"

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #52 on: February 24, 2015, 01:19:17 PM »
Enough ad hominems & stay focused on the subject, which is about how the Muslims as usual have hijacked & distorted Torah and true science:

The extremely varied experiments of Arago, De Coudre's induction, Fizeau, Fresnell drag, Hoek, Jaseja's lasers, Jenkins, Klinkerfuess, Kelvin's zero ether drag, Lodge, Mascart, Michelson-Morley interferometry, Lord Rayleigh's polarimetry, Troughton-Noble torque, and the famous "Airy's Failure" experiment, all conclusively failed to show any translational movement for the Earth, whatsoever.

There is overwhelming evidence for geocentricity eg.Varshni's Result, the utter uniformity of the Cosmic Background Radiation, the Barr Effect, star-streaming, Aspden's super-dense ether plenum theory etc., and its use as the truest possible model in all the applied sciences eg.practical astronomy, weather forecasting, navigation, rocketry, eclipses, oceanography and gyroscopy: "The truth will spring from the Earth" - Emes m'eretz titzmach! (Tehillim 85)
« Last Edit: February 24, 2015, 01:29:47 PM by Yerusha »