Author Topic: Racism against blacks ?  (Read 44603 times)

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
Racism against blacks ?
« on: August 20, 2007, 05:04:33 PM »
JTF - Racist movment against blacks ?
How can you actually proove that JTF isn't racist for blacks, saying that black culture is inferior to the "white" culture is a bit racist thing to say .
Also saying that USA should ofter the blacks ticket to Africa is a bit racist thing to say, because you can also saying that all the european should be back to Europe, Asians to Asia etc' .

What do you think ?
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Racism against blacks ?
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2007, 05:21:55 PM »
Yes you do have a very good point
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

raiseyourfist

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2007, 06:04:28 PM »
I totally agree with you Dexter i believe the evil ones should be disposed of but Chaim seems to give the impression that almost all blacks fall into this category...

Most blacks are not Muslims and the reason why they support people like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton is simply because they are black.... most blacks are not evil and Chaim says that because they attribute to 70% of crimes in America they are to be hated... there is more to it than just simply voting for people who appear to be evil...

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2007, 06:23:22 PM »
JTF's movement is not racist against blacks. Pointing out mainstream black culture is inferior and facts about black criminality is also not racist.

Using words like schvartza or calling them apes is racist though, and not helpful. Thing you gotta ask yourself is, how does using that language help the movement?
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2007, 06:46:28 PM »
I agree with Chaim 100%. I haven't saw anything I would call racism against blacks come from Chaim.
I haven't saw too much by any posters that I think crosses the line. I don't see what's wrong with saying the blacks are an inferior race. Isn't that just stating the obvious. Don't you think they say the same about us?
Are all blacks scum? Certainly not. Are most? I would think voting and crime statistics on the issue prove that to be the case.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2007, 07:04:05 PM »
JTF's movement is not racist against blacks. Pointing out mainstream black culture is inferior and facts about black criminality is also not racist.

Using words like schvartza or calling them apes is racist though, and not helpful. Thing you gotta ask yourself is, how does using that language help the movement?

When referring to the criminal evil elements within the black community, it is perfectly acceptable to call them that.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2007, 07:06:03 PM by Mstislav »
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2007, 07:56:13 PM »
Dexter, JTF does not say all blacks should return to Africa, just the criminal and racist ones. By voting results and opinion poll, that's about 95% of them.

Ask yourself, Dexter, why are almost all Arabs so evil? Well, almost as many blacks are bad.

ftf

« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2007, 07:59:47 PM »
Dexter, JTF does not say all blacks should return to Africa, just the criminal and racist ones. By voting results and opinion poll, that's about 95% of them.

Ask yourself, Dexter, why are almost all Arabs so evil? Well, almost as many blacks are bad.
C.F.: Didn't you notice the quotation marks around what Dexter posted, it's someone elses opinion, not his, he's asking for comments on what someone else has said.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2007, 08:16:04 PM »
Not all blacks are bad!!! every nation has its own bad people, like every forrest has its own dry trees...it`s not fair to put all of them in the same room! I come from Romania, country which in European Union is known that is full of Gypsies...but it`s not like that! Gypsies are bad, yes it`s true, but don`t think that all Romanians are Gypsies!!! please!!! don`t judge all the people the same like those who really deserve it!!!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2007, 10:00:29 PM »
I don't think that there is a single Black nationalist group that sits around wringing it's hands about it's anti-semitism and anti-white racism.

Why should the counter movement be any less forceful?
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

raiseyourfist

« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2007, 10:05:04 PM »
Not all blacks are bad!!! every nation has its own bad people, like every forrest has its own dry trees...it`s not fair to put all of them in the same room! I come from Romania, country which in European Union is known that is full of Gypsies...but it`s not like that! Gypsies are bad, yes it`s true, but don`t think that all Romanians are Gypsies!!! please!!! don`t judge all the people the same like those who really deserve it!!!

OH FOR THE LOVE OF SWEET HONEYCAKE... He isn't saying that no one is and where your coming from is a very valid point... no one on here is racist and if they were they would be booted out of this organization...

no need to make these kind of statements because our sentiments are just the same as yours on the matter

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2007, 10:13:23 PM »

OH FOR THE LOVE OF SWEET HONEYCAKE... He isn't saying that no one is and where your coming from is a very valid point... no one on here is racist and if they were they would be booted out of this organization...

no need to make these kind of statements because our sentiments are just the same as yours on the matter
   :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ I'm so embarrassed!!!!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2007, 10:21:53 PM »
If anyone on this forum calls Blacks as a sub human species.

The arab muslims say the same thing about the Jews.

How can we be against our enemy, while agreeing with them about some one else ?
No peace, without FREEDOM.

raiseyourfist

« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2007, 10:34:54 PM »
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN US AND THEM MOSQUEWATCH IS THAT THEY CATORGORIZE ALL JEWS AND SOME ALSO SAY ALL CHRISTIANS ARE AS EVIL TOO....

WE DONT DO THAT WE ACCEPT THERE ARE SOME MUSLIMS AND BLACKS THAT DON'T FIT THEIR STEREOTYPES AND HATEFUL COMMENTS AND ACTS TOWARDS US....

YOU CAN STILL HATE AN ENEMY WITHOUT SAYING THEY ARE ALL AGAINST US LIKE ROY INNES WHO IS A BIG SUPPORTER OF ISRAEL... MOST BLACKS HOWEVER DO NOT AGREE WITH HIM

raiseyourfist

« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2007, 10:40:15 PM »
that said there is no way of really knowing where the truth lies and the breakdown of good and evil blacks...

I believe that a lot of blacks support these evil people because they think they are doing the right thing

In other words many of them are uninformed...

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2007, 10:42:38 PM »
I think Chaim is very fair on the subject he always say its not the skin color its the deeds that makes a person good or bad. And as he also says the vast majority of blacks are evil. I also agree on this 100%. For me when I see a black person I work from a very guarded position until I see how they are. Now and then I am surprised and I actually have some very good acquaintances that are black and are very fine folks. For the most part however I have have found most blacks are not folks I would want to socialize with.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2007, 11:48:10 PM »
C.F.: Didn't you notice the quotation marks around what Dexter posted, it's someone elses opinion, not his, he's asking for comments on what someone else has said.
I didn't notice that, but in any case I was very respectful in my response. Why would I be angry with Dexter if I thought he was asking a legitimate question about one of our opinions (which I did)?

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2007, 11:56:15 PM »
take it from someone that comes from Africa, and has seen the REAL africa-MOST blacks (about +95%) are evil. And if anyone disagrees with me, go live in africa!

As for blacks being inferior, if you don't agree with that-you've been sleeping!

Tell me what the black man has invented? Has the black man himself, crossed any ocean? No!

The damn list goes on.

So, if anyone thinks that not all (less than 95%) of blacks are bad news, I have one thing to say-live in Africa for 3 months-and we will talk again! In fact, you will dislike blacks more than any Afrikaaner/Boer does!
« Last Edit: August 21, 2007, 12:26:39 AM by Scriabin »

newman

« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2007, 12:01:01 AM »
We have to be careful about not falling in to the moral equivelence lie created by the liberals. Hating evil people because THEY hate ALL Jews and whites does NOT make us the same!

Seriel rapists hate all wmen. Are we as bad as them if we hate all seriel rapists?....Come on!

raiseyourfist

« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2007, 12:03:06 AM »
its funny because as i read these comments im listening to Bob Marley whilst watching the NBA on television

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2007, 12:11:59 AM »
Whether or not you think blacks are bad people, the majority of people don't have an overly negative view of blacks. Using words like [censored] and calling them apes will only drive average people away.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2007, 12:22:33 AM »
Thundebolt I totally disagree. Most whites do not like blacks. It's just that they are insane and allowed their govt to let the blacks run loose. It's sort of like in Israel where most of the country hates arabs but they end up voting in drek. The word shvartza simply means a black person in yiddish. Shvartza is the color black in yiddish. When we use that term, we are simply saying black people in another language. I know this because I speak yiddish. Should I start referring to them as tinkler menchen which means dark people in yiddish?
Using these terms is no big deal. If we came on here and started encouraging people to run loose in the street and cause damage to shvartzas, then I would agree with you in saying that we would turn people off. We don't do that and using strong words against a group who is currently flocking to islam and has a history of jealous anti semitism is no big deal.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2007, 12:27:47 AM »
its funny because as i read these comments im listening to Bob Marley whilst watching the NBA on television

That's not good.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2007, 12:29:53 AM »
Whether or not you think blacks are bad people, the majority of people don't have an overly negative view of blacks. Using words like schvartza and calling them apes will only drive average people away.

Schwarze is not like saying ape.

newman

« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2007, 12:31:19 AM »
If you take ALL age groups into account, I think most people dislike the majority of blacks. It's just that they are terrorised into not speaking out by the PC atmosphere created by the cultural elite.