Author Topic: Racism against blacks ?  (Read 45205 times)

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
Re: Racism against blacks ?
« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2007, 12:44:58 AM »
take it from someone that comes from Africa, and has seen the REAL africa-MOST blacks (about +95%) are evil. And if anyone disagrees with me, go live in africa!

As for blacks being inferior, if you don't agree with that-you've been sleeping!

Tell me what the black man has invented? Has the black man himself, crossed any ocean? No!

The damn list goes on.

So, if anyone thinks that not all (less than 95%) of blacks are bad news, I have one thing to say-live in Africa for 3 months-and we will talk again! In fact, you will dislike blacks more than any Afrikaaner/Boer does!
Blacks aren't inferior, the time has past for colonialistic way of veiw .
Besides, how can you say 95% of the blacks are evil ? how can you say that, do you know each black in person that you can say that ?
I know you are from south africa, so let's make a deal, every white will back to Europe, all blacks back to Africa .
That's fair .
欧爱德
« Last Edit: August 21, 2007, 12:48:27 AM by Dexter »
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2007, 12:59:12 AM »
Hehe dexter, I disagree a little. If 94% of blacks voted for al sharpton than 94% are evil which is an overwhelming majority.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2007, 12:59:39 AM »
take it from someone that comes from Africa, and has seen the REAL africa-MOST blacks (about +95%) are evil. And if anyone disagrees with me, go live in africa!

As for blacks being inferior, if you don't agree with that-you've been sleeping!

Tell me what the black man has invented? Has the black man himself, crossed any ocean? No!

The damn list goes on.

So, if anyone thinks that not all (less than 95%) of blacks are bad news, I have one thing to say-live in Africa for 3 months-and we will talk again! In fact, you will dislike blacks more than any Afrikaaner/Boer does!
Besides, how can you say 95% of the blacks are evil ? how can you say that, do you know each black in person that you can say that ?
Of course blacks aren't inferior.

Its just like Chaim said on this weeks Ask JTF, "just look at the advanced civilization in the jungles of Kenya."

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2007, 01:04:15 AM »

The damn list goes on.

I know you are from south africa, so let's make a deal, every white will back to Europe, all blacks back to Africa .
That's fair .
欧爱德
Of course blacks aren't inferior.

Its just like Chaim said on this weeks Ask JTF, "just look at the advanced civilization in the jungles of Kenya."
Some people are more advanced than the others, that's make you better of tham and making tham genetic inferior or with inferior culture ? that's racism .

And why voting for Al Sharpton makes you evil ?
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #29 on: August 21, 2007, 01:06:13 AM »
I think Boere was saying inferior as a group, not genetically. He should know. After the ANC took power in South Africa, the country plunged into the sewer. Crime rates that are the highest of any country on the planet (and like in America, most is actually black-on-BLACK crime), 30% of the population dying of AIDS, savage superstitions like sex with a virgin or child curing HIV being given official legitimacy... come on, how can you not say he is right>

raiseyourfist

« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2007, 01:06:56 AM »
Theres nothing more exilerating than pointing out the shortcomings of others is there

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2007, 01:16:16 AM »
I think Boere was saying inferior as a group, not genetically. He should know. After the ANC took power in South Africa, the country plunged into the sewer. Crime rates that are the highest of any country on the planet (and like in America, most is actually black-on-BLACK crime), 30% of the population dying of AIDS, savage superstitions like sex with a virgin or child curing HIV being given official legitimacy... come on, how can you not say he is right>
Because i'm not racist (?)

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2007, 01:26:01 AM »

The damn list goes on.

That's fair .
欧爱德

Ok dexter, here's the deal, every Jew in Israel that has european blood-back to europe!
Every Jew in the US goes back to either Israel or Europe.

You see, the ball turns both ways.

Besides, if all whites leave africa, Americas australia etc, do you think the Chinese and arabs are just going to sit and do nothing?! No my friend, they will colonise those continents as fast as a rats ass! And do you think they will allow other cultures except their own? NO!, they will damned well exterminate the natives!

And the picture also doesn't look to good for the west or Jews, as the evil nations will use the resources of their new continents to wipe the west and israel of the face of the earth!!

mmmm....what a great deal!!! :-\

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2007, 01:27:44 AM »
Voting for Al Sharpton is makes you evil because al sharpton is a monster jew hater. He incited the crown heights pogrom which killed yankel rosenbaum and injured many moore. He has called jews and whites all sorts of names. I am sure people on this forum can list even more stuff he did. Blacks also voted overwhelmingly for jesse hymietown jackson who called israel hell and said its a poisonous weed whic must be plucked from the middle east. blacks are evil period. Of course you will have exceptions to the rule though.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #34 on: August 21, 2007, 01:28:40 AM »
you see dexter, if jews return back to europe, they will be oppressed.
When the Boers return to europe return to europe, they will be oppressed.

{If someone is asking why the Boers will be oppressed? It is because the Boers, just like the Jews, were being genocided, and so fled to the shores of the Cape} Read up on the Hueguehnots.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #35 on: August 21, 2007, 01:31:32 AM »
But the Jews with the european blood are part of the Jewish people, that his homeland is Israel, that's the diffrent. And I have no problem that all Jews from the US will come here either .

I didn't actually said you should go back to Europe, I said, as you want the blacks back to Africa, you should go back to Europe, the blacks will control their land, you will control yours and the indians will control their land, graet deal . Not !

- Friedrich Nietzsche

raiseyourfist

« Reply #36 on: August 21, 2007, 01:35:06 AM »
Voting for Al Sharpton is makes you evil because al sharpton is a monster jew hater. He incited the crown heights pogrom which killed yankel rosenbaum and injured many moore. He has called jews and whites all sorts of names. I am sure people on this forum can list even more stuff he did. Blacks also voted overwhelmingly for jesse hymietown jackson who called israel hell and said its a poisonous weed whic must be plucked from the middle east. blacks are evil period. Of course you will have exceptions to the rule though.

Blacks vote for blacks no matter what they say...

There brainwashed by the truely evil black leaders who do seek israel's distruction

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #37 on: August 21, 2007, 01:36:45 AM »

There brainwashed by the truely evil black leaders who do seek israel's distruction
+
Who said they voted for him BECAUSE he's jew hater ?

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #38 on: August 21, 2007, 01:39:29 AM »
Dexter, one has to be honest with one self. Blacks' IQ's are the equavalant of White Children. The thing is, if one does not acknowledge this fact, then it's the black man that suffers from it.

e.g

You see a black man on the street, and decide to purchase him a shop. YOu just spend a few hundred thousand dollars buying him a store. Now, because the white man is ignorant, thinking that the black man is just as smart as him (or atleast, smart), he leaves the black man and his new shop, and never sees him again, because white man has to believe that black man can manage and run his new shop. But, as history has time and time again proven, the store goes bankrupt etc.

You see, but if the white man acknowledged that the black man was not like the white man, he would have helped the black man in some way to run the store.

ANyway, this is just an example...if you want another, just look at post-colonial africa!

newman

« Reply #39 on: August 21, 2007, 01:40:00 AM »

+

Dexter....If a German voted for the nazi Hitler because they liked his road building policy, they are still evil.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #40 on: August 21, 2007, 01:42:53 AM »

+

Dexter....If a German voted for the nazi Hitler because they liked his road building policy, they are still evil.
Hitler's main ideology was anti-jewish and anti minoritys in Germany, how can you compare ?

Boeregeneraal :
A. Give me prooves about that blacks aren't smart as whites .
B. So you admite you think the are genetic inferior.

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #41 on: August 21, 2007, 01:44:29 AM »
But the Jews with the european blood are part of the Jewish people, that his homeland is Israel, that's the diffrent. And I have no problem that all Jews from the US will come here either .

I didn't actually said you should go back to Europe, I said, as you want the blacks back to Africa, you should go back to Europe, the blacks will control their land, you will control yours and the indians will control their land, graet deal . Not !

Yes you are right Dexter, Israel belongs to the Jews. But how will you explain that to a person who is not religios???
After all, according to the atheists and irreligious, Jews colonised Israel-and so, are on the smae page as the Boers.

I did NOT say blacks should go back to Africa.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #42 on: August 21, 2007, 01:47:10 AM »

Yes you are right Dexter, Israel belongs to the Jews. But how will you explain that to a person who is not religios???
After all, according to the atheists and irreligious, Jews colonised Israel-and so, are on the smae page as the Boers.

I did NOT say blacks should go back to Africa.
It's isn't about religios, Zionism was seculer movment and we have HISTORICAL right on it .
Besides, we don't have "mother state", we don't slave the arabs, WE ARE the natives of Israel .

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #43 on: August 21, 2007, 01:48:33 AM »
Dexter and Boere, please stop fighting each other. I know you are both great people.

Dexter, Boere is a white South African and he knows how blacks are from firsthand experience.

Boere, Dexter is a thirteen-year-old kid. Give him a chance to learn about blacks. I don't think they are GENETICALLY inferior either, they just have a base culture and way of life.

newman

« Reply #44 on: August 21, 2007, 01:48:55 AM »

+

Hitler's main ideology was anti-jewish and anti minoritys in Germany, how can you compare ?

Boeregeneraal :

Al Sharpton makes NO secret about his hatred of Jews. It may not be as cental to his platform as it was with hitler, but the priciple is the same. To support evil IS evil.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #45 on: August 21, 2007, 01:50:02 AM »

+

Boeregeneraal :

A. Visit www.africancrisis.co.za -and use the search engine with the following keywoards " black IQ " - i will try to get that page for you.
But you should not even need to look at those statistics - just look at Africa, just look at South Africa, our presidents were schooled in the best universities in the world, and yet, they still [censored] south africa up!

Dexter, once again, i have lived with these people for my whole live- i know them. Have you lived with 40million blacks next to you?

B. YES YES YES. They are inferior. BUT, that does NOT mean that they can then be exploited.(and they NEVER were in South Africa)

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #46 on: August 21, 2007, 01:52:33 AM »
How can you be racist, it's one of the "advenced" ideas of White men .

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #47 on: August 21, 2007, 01:53:01 AM »
Dexter and Boere, please stop fighting each other. I know you are both great people.

Dexter, Boere is a white South African and he knows how blacks are from firsthand experience.

Boere, Dexter is a thirteen-year-old kid. Give him a chance to learn about blacks. I don't think they are GENETICALLY inferior either, they just have a base culture and way of life.
We are not fighting...

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #48 on: August 21, 2007, 01:53:21 AM »
You are right CF

He is still young (but he is VERY mature  ;) ), and has not experienced blacks-and i hope he never has to.

I shall not comment on his last posts.

No hard feelings Dex  ;)

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #49 on: August 21, 2007, 01:56:21 AM »
You are right CF

He is still young (but he is VERY mature  ;) ), and has not experienced blacks-and i hope he never has to.

I shall not comment on his last posts.

No hard feelings Dex  ;)
But don't you think that by saying that blacks are inferior will tagg us as evil racist ?
Did kahane ever said blacks are inferior ?

- Friedrich Nietzsche