Author Topic: Racism against blacks ?  (Read 44616 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Racism against blacks ?
« Reply #50 on: August 21, 2007, 01:59:31 AM »
I think blacks are inferior because they choose to be. No human is born inferior. All people have the same capacity to choose good and evil or to learn as much or as little as they want.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #51 on: August 21, 2007, 02:00:59 AM »
I think blacks are inferior because they choose to be. No human is born inferior. All people have the same capacity to choose good and evil or to learn as much or as little as they want.
You tagged tham as inferiors, they didn't choos to be considerd as inferiors .
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #52 on: August 21, 2007, 02:01:16 AM »
when i say inferior, i mean:

They are not the smartest out there  :-\
It's really hard to explain, you need to go to africa, and experience it for yourself.

But hey, they are fast runners!

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #53 on: August 21, 2007, 02:03:05 AM »

But then Dexter, you give a black EVERYTHING he needs in terms of education, and yet...(we all know the answer)

newman

« Reply #54 on: August 21, 2007, 02:03:43 AM »
But they chose to BE inferior. If I choose to go on welfare and drink all the time instead of working, I am CHOOSING to be inferior.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #55 on: August 21, 2007, 02:06:17 AM »
But they chose to BE inferior. If I choose to go on welfare and drink all the time instead of working, I am CHOOSING to be inferior.
No, you are choosing to ruin your life, not to be inferior .
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #56 on: August 21, 2007, 02:11:14 AM »
Lets look at the Word "inferior" in the Dictionary:

of lower quality
<Anna had always felt inferior to her brother due to poor school grades.>

of lower rank

----
Once again, look at the statistics regarding IQ

Dexter, PLEASE tell me, what has the black man invented?

newman

« Reply #57 on: August 21, 2007, 02:13:52 AM »
No, you are choosing to ruin your life, not to be inferior .

Adj. 1. inferior - of or characteristic of low rank or importance
subordinate, low-level - lower in rank or importance

No..... I would be choosing to be 'inferior'.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #58 on: August 21, 2007, 02:14:42 AM »

of lower quality

of lower rank

----

I don't know .
But still, it only doing bad to JTF .
And what are the diffrents between ethiopian jews (that are only jews by religon, not ethnicly in my opinion) and the blacks in the USA or SA ?
« Last Edit: August 21, 2007, 02:25:44 AM by Dexter »

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Joe Schmo

« Reply #59 on: August 21, 2007, 02:28:42 AM »
Blacks ARE genetically inferior as far as intelligence is concerned.  This is my opinion.  I completely disagree with Chaim that blacks make a decision to be stupid.  

Blacks have dark skin because they (their ancestors) come from a hot and sunny climate.  Whites have light skin because they (their ancestors) come from a cold and cloudy climate.

A cold climate fosters certain traits in people just like a hot climate does.

In order to survive the cold country, people had to develop architecture, agriculture, animal husbandry, etc.  They had to use their brains to survive.

In the hot country, people hunt and gather because these areas tend to be abundant with food.  Furthermore, there is no need for advanced architecture, agriculture and other things in warm climate areas...usually.  Survival is, in many ways, easier in warm climate regions.

Now, that being said, the blacks of Africa have Lions, Rhinos, Hyenas, Snakes and other deadly creatures to deal with, and this demands PHYSICAL prowess.  This is why blacks tend to be athletic.  

The phrase 'white men can't jump' is true...but guess what, blacks cannot think.  Are there exceptions?  Of course.  But that's all they are.  Exceptions.

« Last Edit: August 21, 2007, 02:30:57 AM by Scriabin »

newman

« Reply #60 on: August 21, 2007, 02:32:06 AM »
Blacks ARE genetically inferior as far as intelligence is concerned.  This is my opinion.  I completely disagree with Chaim that blacks make a decision to be stupid.  

Blacks have dark skin because they (their ancestors) come from a hot and sunny climate.  Whites have light skin because they (their ancestors) come from a cold and cloudy climate.

A cold climate fosters certain traits in people just like a hot climate does.

In order to survive the cold country, people had to develop architecture, agriculture, animal husbandry, etc.  They had to use their brains to survive.

In the hot country, people hunt and gather because these areas tend to be abundant with food.  Furthermore, there is no need for advanced architecture, agriculture and other things in warm climate areas...usually.  Survival is, in many ways, easier in warm climate regions.

Now, that being said, the blacks of Africa have Lions, Rhinos, Hyenas, Snakes and other deadly creatures to deal with, and this demands PHYSICAL prowess.  This is why blacks tend to be athletic.  

The phrase 'white men can't jump' is true...but guess what, blacks cannot think.  Are there exceptions?  Of course.  But that's all they are.  Exceptions.

And it is 'exceptions' that prove the 'rule'.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #61 on: August 21, 2007, 02:34:58 AM »
VERY well said Scriabin, VERY GOOD!  ;)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #62 on: August 21, 2007, 02:35:40 AM »
Voting for Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson is evil and racist.

The common black culture today is disgusting and evil with the hip-hop, rap filth they call music. And the sex, idolatry, self gratification, objectifying of women, gang worship, majority of all crime and violence in the US, majority of welfare taking (even though they have more advantages through racist affirmative action programs, all black colleges, black college funds, tax breaks, and government help because they are black), majority of the drug problems here in the US, highest percent of illiterates, antisemitic Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton loving (over 90% voted for them) culture is disgusting, evil, and should be completely rejected.

You need to understand that while I feel that the majority of blacks in this country are involved in a despicable culture, there are those who are good. A Jew is a Jew no matter what color of skin they have and there are many black Jews. We DO NOT base our opinions on skin color. We base our opinions on the actions of groups of people (by group meaning those who group together for common causes) and it just so happens that blacks typically group together because of their own racism. This is unfortunate and I wish it was different. Still... there are some really good black people.

I think this debate is excellent! I agree with some of what every person in this thread has written.

I am very glad to see this intelligent debate and I am proud of you all! All of you have made an effort to make JTF a priority here. This type of debate will bring many new members to the forum. Wow... what excellent and smart members we have here.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #63 on: August 21, 2007, 02:37:43 AM »
How about being a little honest and admitting that IQ is atleast PARTIALLY hereditary?

I think that any honest person will realize that if only that poorer, less intelligent classes have babies as what is happening today in the world, we ARE IN SERIOUS TROUBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The intelligent people will be breeded out of the human race and there may be serious de-evolution for hundreds if not thousands of years.

And Dexter, if you can name one country with a black majority that is not an absolute hellhole, I will eat my flat hat.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

newman

« Reply #64 on: August 21, 2007, 02:38:29 AM »

of lower quality

of lower rank

----

I don't know .
And what are the diffrents between ethiopian jews (that are only jews by religon, not ethnicly in my opinion) and the blacks in the USA or SA ?

The differences between Ethiopian Jews and blacks in the USA?

The majority of EJs CHOOSE to be moral, law-abiding, chaste and adhere to a superior civilised culture.

The majority of USA blacks CHOOSE to be immoral, criminal, breed bastard babies and adhere to an inferior savage culture.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #65 on: August 21, 2007, 02:39:21 AM »

of lower quality

of lower rank

----

I don't know .

The majority of EJs CHOOSE to be moral, law-abiding, chaste and adhere to a superior civilised culture.

The majority of USA blacks CHOOSE to be immoral, criminal, breed bastard babies and adhere to an inferior savage culture.
I'm talking about IQ .

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #66 on: August 21, 2007, 02:41:15 AM »

of lower quality

of lower rank

----

I don't know .

That is true.

I once lived in a neighboorhood in Israel with hundreds of Ethiopian Jews.
They are nice.
They're probably the only blacks in the world that you don't fear physical violence from them.
The only bad thing I have to say about them is that they eat too much curry and dairy products.

That's it.

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #67 on: August 21, 2007, 02:43:10 AM »
than why using the words apes and shvartza (that was used in the past agains sfaradic jews), we don't need to talk about blacks, how does it help to JTF ?

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Joe Schmo

« Reply #68 on: August 21, 2007, 02:45:09 AM »
Ethiopian Jews are EXACTLY the exception that I am speaking of.

They're Jews.  They're different than ordinary Ethiopians.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #69 on: August 21, 2007, 02:45:21 AM »
Ethiopian Jews and Gentiles for that matter don't look as ape-like as west Africans.

Some Ethiopian Jews have semitic noses. I have seen them with my own eyes.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #70 on: August 21, 2007, 02:46:09 AM »
How about being a little honest and admitting that IQ is atleast PARTIALLY hereditary?

I think that any honest person will realize that if only that poorer, less intelligent classes have babies as what is happening today in the world, we ARE IN SERIOUS TROUBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The intelligent people will be breeded out of the human race and there may be serious de-evolution for hundreds if not thousands of years.

And Dexter, if you can name one country with a black majority that is not an absolute hellhole, I will eat my flat hat.

Judeanoncapta, each generation is less than the previous. This isn't due to de-evolution. This is because we get further and further away from the source.

Also, intelligence has nothing to do with it. Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson are very intelligent. We shouldn't be so judgmental on IQ. Those who are more simple are just as loved by the Creator. We shouldn't be so quick to judge DNA. G-d created every last bit of it.

It's all a matter of choices for good or for evil. There are some very smart and evil blacks, arabs, and whites.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #71 on: August 21, 2007, 02:46:55 AM »
Ethiopian Jews and Gentiles for that matter don't look as ape-like as west Africans.

Simetic noses ???

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #72 on: August 21, 2007, 02:48:31 AM »
Sharpton and Jackson are intelligent!?!?!?!?!?!

Let me quote Rabbi Kahane on Jackson.

"Jackson is not intelligent, he's cunning. Like a snake."

Basic point. They are cunning and evil. NOT intelligent.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #73 on: August 21, 2007, 02:49:35 AM »

Simetic noses ???

Meaning longer and thinner than African or European noses for that matter.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #74 on: August 21, 2007, 02:50:39 AM »

Simetic noses ???

Meaning longer and thinner than African or European noses for that matter.
i have no idea what simetic nose is, sorry .
« Last Edit: August 21, 2007, 02:52:33 AM by Dexter »

- Friedrich Nietzsche