Author Topic: Are Blacks Less Intelligent Than Whites Based on Genetics?  (Read 4826 times)

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
Are Blacks Less Intelligent Than Whites Based on Genetics?
« on: March 01, 2015, 12:47:05 PM »
You be the judge.  This video is interesting:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SJNVb0GnPI

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Are Blacks Less Intelligent Than Whites Based on Genetics?
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2015, 03:11:06 PM »
Individually? No.

Every individual should be assessed on their own merits.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2015, 03:16:54 PM »
Their culture is certainly inferior in every respect. However individual blacks don't have to be associated with black culture and on the other hand there are also dumb non-blacks that completely embrace black culture.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2015, 04:09:32 PM »
Simple answer. No, not according to my experience.

One of the first mentors in computers I had was a black man (don't know what ever happened to him though). I have had bad experience with gangbangers but I also had problems with white gangsters and low-lifes also. I agree that for the most part what is called black culture in America is poisonous.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2015, 01:17:21 AM »
Whether they're dumb or stupid, they have the potential to learn and to be good human beings.
Guess what 95% of them choose?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2015, 07:45:28 AM »
As Rabbi Miller states: "The problem with the Blacks is that Abraham Lincoln liberated them too soon before they were ready!"

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2015, 10:10:38 AM »
As Rabbi Miller states: "The problem with the Blacks is that Abraham Lincoln liberated them too soon before they were ready!"

...to be shipped?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2015, 10:45:43 AM »
It seems to me their are 3 possible choices to explain black problems:

1. White racism;
2. Cultural problems; or
3. Biological differences between the races.

White racism has receded greatly over the last 100 years, but black problems have persisted or gotten worse. And most whites bend over backwards to accommodate blacks in every area of life.  Moreover, is black culture really that different than than overall american culture?  What explains it?  The races differ in various ways. So why can't brain functions vary as well?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2015, 12:50:24 PM »
No.

Dumb people are dumb and smart people are smart

But evil people can be smart and good people can still be dumb.

(whether they are black, white, purple, green, or polka dotted)
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2015, 01:36:24 PM »
Black culture is both evil and dumb. People who embrace it are dumb and wicked whatever race they are.
No.

Dumb people are dumb and smart people are smart

But evil people can be smart and good people can still be dumb.

(whether they are black, white, purple, green, or polka dotted)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2015, 02:50:30 PM »
I think we should clarify what black culture is. To me it means the Gangsta Thug mentality which feels a sense of entitlement and anger towards the non-black people. There is 'black culture' which does not fall into this evil classification and I feel a need to distinguish between bad black culture and good black culture. A lot of good stuff has come from American black culture concerning music and comedy. Rock and Roll clearly has roots in Jazz and Blues. I know there are kind black women who do not embrace the evil trash that the gangsta thug pushes.

While we all have genetic differences we all are different and should seek to live in peace, each utilizing their special gifts for the better good of this world of Creation.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2015, 03:47:00 PM »
You be the judge.  This video is interesting:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SJNVb0GnPI
These Amren guys you like are not friends of Jews.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2015, 04:15:02 PM »
My guesstimate is that upwards of 75% of blacks and an increasing minority of non blacks are immersed in that culture, maybe we should call it anticulture.

I think we should clarify what black culture is. To me it means the Gangsta Thug mentality which feels a sense of entitlement and anger towards the non-black people. There is 'black culture' which does not fall into this evil classification and I feel a need to distinguish between bad black culture and good black culture. A lot of good stuff has come from American black culture concerning music and comedy. Rock and Roll clearly has roots in Jazz and Blues. I know there are kind black women who do not embrace the evil trash that the gangsta thug pushes.

While we all have genetic differences we all are different and should seek to live in peace, each utilizing their special gifts for the better good of this world of Creation.

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2015, 09:14:11 PM »
These Amren guys you like are not friends of Jews.

I'm not really an Amren guy, but I like some of their positions, particularly on the menace of islam and black urban terror.  Some of them are not nice people, but who else among white gentiles, Jared Taylor aside, urges a ban on all muslim immigration to the US?  He seems to be agnostic on Israel, unfortunately; but he recognizes the muslim threat and that's something significant.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2015, 11:09:09 PM »
I'm not really an Amren guy, but I like some of their positions, particularly on the menace of islam and black urban terror.  Some of them are not nice people, but who else among white gentiles, Jared Taylor aside, urges a ban on all muslim immigration to the US?  He seems to be agnostic on Israel, unfortunately; but he recognizes the muslim threat and that's something significant.
They only really care about Jews, hurting them, that is. Look at who supports them. These people are not our friends--what is his excuse for not strongly supporting the chosen nation?

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2015, 11:33:12 AM »
They only really care about Jews, hurting them, that is. Look at who supports them. These people are not our friends--what is his excuse for not strongly supporting the chosen nation?

JT is most concerned about muslim infiltration of western societies, black urban terror, and the war being waged against the white race -- can anyone dispute the reality of these things? Don't most JTF people share these concerns?  For JT, jew hatred is way down on the list.  But when 80 percent of jews support bonehead hussein, and so many jews are prepared to stab little Israel in the back, I can't totally blame some whites for being at least skeptical of jewish intentions.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2015, 09:34:40 PM »

The late Lawrence Auster supported a ban on all Muslim immigration, and Debbie Schlussel seems to be against it as well. 

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2015, 09:45:15 PM »
JT is most concerned about muslim infiltration of western societies, black urban terror, and the war being waged against the white race -- can anyone dispute the reality of these things? Don't most JTF people share these concerns?  For JT, jew hatred is way down on the list.  But when 80 percent of jews support bonehead hussein, and so many jews are prepared to stab little Israel in the back, I can't totally blame some whites for being at least skeptical of jewish intentions.

The problem I have with Amren and similar sites it that while they go on and on about black urban terror and Muslim immigration to the West, they were completely nonchalant about a Black Muslim Marxist, white hating affirmative action thug becoming POTUS. 

Granted, John McCain was an awful candidate, as was Mitt Romney.  But neither one of them would have invited Al Sharpton to the White House.  Nor would they have made Eric Holder the Attorney General.   Yet now that we have a black Marxist Muslim thug in the highest office of the land, what do we have to show for it? 

Flash mob attacks galore, the jihad on George Zimmerman, hoodlums gone wild in Ferguson MO, open season on the NYC police.  Should I go on?????

At best, JT is all talk and nothing more. 

And as Lewinsky Stinks says, they're no friend of Jews. 

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2015, 09:54:16 PM »
Liberal Jews are no excuse for anti-Semitism. So I would have no relationship with any white supremacist group, Amren included.

Jew haters will find any reason to hate us... I will never give them a pass on it.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2015, 08:17:57 AM »
Liberal Jews are no excuse for anti-Semitism. So I would have no relationship with any white supremacist group, Amren included.

Jew haters will find any reason to hate us... I will never give them a pass on it.

You're not still trying to convince JTFers to not be anti-semitic are you?
Statistics show 0 out 10 JTFers are anti-semitic.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2015, 01:00:34 PM »
I do believe n!ggers are part of an inferior culture and do not deserve special benefits that they gain simply due their skin color. A n!gger can kill thousands and world ignores. But once a whitey accidentially kills one n!gger and in self-defense, the whole world yells for the lynching of whitey. The society has become sick because one group of people receive benefits over the other. However, n!ggers aren't people. They're world's social parasites and make no mistake about it.

I judge others not by the color of their skin, but the concept of their character. Once a n!gger exits his filthy decadent so-called culture, he is no longer a n!gger but a civilized black person deserving nothing but respect. I don't believe only blacks can be n!ggers. If a white person embraces an inferior culture and behaves like an immoral lowlife bloodsucking parasite, then he's also a n!gger. This term should be applied to anyone who hates humanity and wants to destroy their civilizations by behaving like immoral cockroaches.
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2015, 02:34:27 PM »
I just did an IQ test online. I got 134    8)

http://www.free-iqtest.net/iq.asp
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2015, 11:11:27 PM »
The problem I have with Amren and similar sites it that while they go on and on about black urban terror and Muslim immigration to the West, they were completely nonchalant about a Black Muslim Marxist, white hating affirmative action thug becoming POTUS. 

Granted, John McCain was an awful candidate, as was Mitt Romney.  But neither one of them would have invited Al Sharpton to the White House.  Nor would they have made Eric Holder the Attorney General.   Yet now that we have a black Marxist Muslim thug in the highest office of the land, what do we have to show for it? 

Flash mob attacks galore, the jihad on George Zimmerman, hoodlums gone wild in Ferguson MO, open season on the NYC police.  Should I go on?????

At best, JT is all talk and nothing more. 

And as Lewinsky Stinks says, they're no friend of Jews.

Ok, they're no friend of the jews.  But who is a friend of the jews?  The jews aren't friends of the jews. 

Immigration is a key issue for the US moving forward, and Amren and JT understand it well.  They know we must ban third world immigration in general and muslim/arab immigration in particular.