Author Topic: What about white muslims ?  (Read 3817 times)

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
What about white muslims ?
« on: August 20, 2007, 09:08:05 PM »
First of all , it seems the hurricane won't be hitting near me, and I'm in a much better mood. I'd like too ask the people in this forum, what about the caucasion muslims?  This problem goes beyond race. I personally as a white male, would not trust a white muslim man or woman. I have good reasons not too.

The way I feel, the enemy can have any pigmentation. Black or White , or Brown for that matter.

Let us not focus on skin color, but the intentions of those that would destroy us all.

A white jihadists will kill you just the same as a non white jihadist.

Jeff
No peace, without FREEDOM.

kellymaureen

Re: What about white muslims ?
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2007, 09:22:34 PM »
White muslims are even more vile if thats possible.  Chances are if you see a white muslim he is a CONvert, and if you see a white woman muslim she has married one and became one.  White muslims for the most part made a CHOICE to join that death cult.  I have also heard that arab muslims are trying to recruit white muslims because its easier for them to get through security.
When i see a white woman all draped in black I need to control myself because I want to go and shake her and knock some sense into her head...its equivalent to offering yourself to be a slave.

Here is one example of white evil that I hate.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2007, 09:45:03 PM »
kellymaureen ,

Indeed, and I posted this for a reason. It seems that the muslims have an agenda, and are not afraid too speak about it. The way I the world, is that Christians and Jews are scared too death too speak out, and make our voice heard. We may offend some one.

The muslims seem too relish the idea at offending people, and kill those that disagree with them.

White muslims terrorists would be more than happy too wage jihad against us, so would the black muslims.

Muslims, no matter what color they are , have a goal.

World domination. It is time for us as Jews and Christians , and people of all different Theologies, not too sit back and take it. I'm done grabbing my ankles , while these barbarians kill us. We as a population out number the muslims. It is time we make them aware of this. Our collective populations, out number the muslims in a huge amount.

Jews, Christians, Buddhists, Hindus, Athiests, people that believe in bottle caps,,,,,

OUT NUMBER THE MUSLIM POPULATION.  As far as the moderate muslims ? We out number them as well. We are at war. We did not call the nazi's "moderate or hardcore nazis" . THEY WERE NAZIS.

Just my opinion.

Offline German Christ

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2007, 09:31:39 AM »
First of all , it seems the hurricane won't be hitting near me, and I'm in a much better mood. I'd like too ask the people in this forum, what about the caucasion muslims?  This problem goes beyond race. I personally as a white male, would not trust a white muslim man or woman. I have good reasons not too.

The way I feel, the enemy can have any pigmentation. Black or White , or Brown for that matter.

Let us not focus on skin color, but the intentions of those that would destroy us all.

Jeff

I hope you are not against muslims just because of their skin...

A muslim is a muslim, no matter of which color. There are a few intelligent black people as well, just think about Condoleeza Rize.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2007, 09:48:38 AM »

Jeff

I hope you are not against muslims just because of their skin...

A muslim is a muslim, no matter of which color. There are a few intelligent black people as well, just think about Condoleeza Rize.
I liked Condoleezza Rice  better when she use to follow Bush around with a notepad. In her position now I feel she is in way over her head. She is about as competent in it as Colin Luther Powell which is not saying much for her.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2007, 10:39:44 AM »
I personally could care less what color a Muslim is and consider white, black or Arab Muslims to be the same.

As far as your observation that we outnumber the Muslim population, while true, quality is more important than quantity.  One thousand chickens don't stand a chance against one hundred foxes.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2007, 10:47:49 AM »
Regular people can defeat moslems when they decide
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2007, 08:38:14 PM »
I consider Arabs themselves to be white Caucasian Muslims. Calling them non-white defies Science. I know Chaim disagrees with me on this because he says they have Negro blood in them but there is no race called Arab. There are only 4 races: Caucasian, Negro, Oriental, and Australoid.

But the facial features of arabs are positively simian. They look like albino negros, not europeans.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2007, 08:50:08 PM »
Arab Muslims resemble caucasions ? I disagree with this point of view.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2007, 08:53:22 PM »
Some Arabs have mixed with Negroes during the slave trade.  They are still mostly Caucasoid, Mediterranean, similar to Greeks or Romans.

newman

« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2007, 09:01:48 PM »
I consider Arabs themselves to be white Caucasian Muslims. Calling them non-white defies Science. I know Chaim disagrees with me on this because he says they have Negro blood in them but there is no race called Arab. There are only 4 races: Caucasian, Negro, Oriental, and Australoid.

But the facial features of arabs are positively simian. They look like albino negros, not europeans.

What does that mean?

Simian means ape-like.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2007, 09:08:57 PM »
moo hammed ( no typo ) called the Jews "Sons of pigs and monkeys. Should we do the same as moo ham mad ? ;)

newman

« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2007, 09:11:41 PM »
moo hammed ( no typo ) called the Jews "Sons of pigs and monkeys. Should we do the same as moo ham mad ? ;)

Those bastards have a hide calling Jews that! Arabs should look in the damn mirror.....YEEECH!!!