Author Topic: Mrs Clintons Illegal EMail system  (Read 821 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Mrs Clintons Illegal EMail system
« on: March 04, 2015, 04:04:28 PM »
This slimy dog had her email stored on a private server which allows her to erase emails without a trace (illegal according to many laws concerning business practice), and it did not have the legally mandated level of security for governmental email.

I think this should be good enough evidence that this woman thinks she is above the law (considering she has gotten away with murder) and acts recklessly (as she did during the Benghazi testimony 'What difference does it make how they died?'). I truly fear an America lead by this beastly woman.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-03-04/clinton-s-e-mail-system-built-for-privacy-though-not-security

Bloomberg) -- A week before becoming Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton set up a private e-mail system that gave her a high level of control over communications, including the ability to erase messages completely, according to security experts who have examined Internet records.

“You erase it and everything’s gone,” Matt Devost, a security expert who has had his own private e-mail for years. Commercial services like those from Google Inc. and Yahoo! Inc. retain copies even after users erase them from their in-box.

Although Clinton worked hard to secure the private system, her consultants appear to have set it up with a misconfigured encryption system, something that left it vulnerable to hacking, said Alex McGeorge, head of threat intelligence at Immunity Inc., a Miami Beach-based digital security firm.

The e-mail flap has political significance because Clinton is preparing to announce a bid for the Democratic nomination for president as soon as April. It also reminds voters of allegations of secrecy that surrounded Bill Clinton’s White House. In those years, First Lady Hillary Clinton fought efforts by some White House advisers to turn over information to Whitewater investigators and, later, sought to keep secret records of her task force on health-care reform.

This seems to me to be very criminal and she should be grilled about it before a public inquiry... How can anyone her?
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
Re: Mrs Clintons Illegal EMail system
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2015, 06:04:17 PM »
I'm having a good laugh over this, I have to tell you.  Even her supporters can't find any excuses to make for her in this regard.  How downright stupid these politicians are.  A Yale graduate yet!!  Amazing!   :laugh: 

I believe that narcissism causes otherwise intelligent people to think that they can get away with just about anything -- even things that obviously will come back to haunt them and even ruin them.  3 big narcissists presently in the news come to mind -- Hillary Clinton, Brian Williams and David Petraeus.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Mrs Clintons Illegal EMail system
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2015, 04:41:52 AM »
These laws are for the little people. Hilary is above the law.