Save Western Civilization > Save America

Ted Cruz, Unconstitutional Candidate, Uses Mass Hypnosis Techniques

<< < (2/4) > >>

Brianroy:
Trance Inductions
What are you, some 12 year old? 

Afraid to examine Cruz's "speeches word by word, hand gesture by hand gesture, tone, pauses, body language, and
proves his use of covert hypnosis intended only for licensed therapists on consenting patients" are you?  Uh huh.  Find a licensed hypnotist and ask them for yourself regarding this Presidendential announcement by Cruz, and ask THEM if there is anything to his use of any of the following.

- Hypnotic Anchoring
- Pacing and Leading
- Pacing, Distraction and Utilization
- Critical Factor Bypass
- Stacking Language Patterns
- Preprogrammed Response Adaptation
- Linking Statements/ Causality Bridges
- Secondary Hidden Meanings/Imbedded
Suggestions
- Emotion Transfer
- Non-Dominant Hemisphere Programming

And then ask them about Erickson.  That is...if you are not some 12 year old who isn't mature enough to keep up with the conversation and doing a bit of mans world research.

Zelhar:
This is mental asylum stuff. Some people just want to believe in insane theories and instead of using rational thought they use delusions, junk science and pseudo scientific lingo. I know you can't help yourself.

Brianroy:
Regarding Ted Cruz, Vattel states what amounts to be a rebuke of Ted Cruz's and Obama's birth conditions, making the claim of their illegitimacy open.

§ 215. Children of citizens born in a foreign country.

It is asked whether the children born of citizens in a foreign country are citizens? The laws have decided this question in several countries, and their regulations must be followed.(59) By the law of nature alone, children follow the condition of their fathers, and enter into all their rights (§ 212); the place of birth produces no change in this particular, and cannot, of itself, furnish any reason for taking from a child what nature has given him; I say "of itself," for, civil or political laws may, for particular reasons, ordain otherwise. But I suppose that the father has not entirely quitted his country in order to settle elsewhere. If he has fixed his abode in a foreign country, he is become a member of another society, at least as a perpetual inhabitant; and his children will be members of it also.

When Ted Cruz was interviewed by the GOP Texas State Committee in his running for state office, he was stated as saying the ff. ( temporarily protecting the identity of the witness, for the moment confidential says JB Williams http://www.newswithviews.com/JBWilliams/williams300.htm   )

"(Redacted information is to protect the witness at this moment, but the witness is willing to offer sworn testimony)

Interviewer: “Hello Mr. Cruz, it's a pleasure to meet you. My name is (redacted). I am a (redacted) County GOP Precinct Chair and you have my support and vote. I have one question for you if I may?”

Cruz: “Sure, go ahead.”

Interviewer: “What is your understanding of how one becomes a natural born Citizen?”

Cruz: “Two citizen parents and born on the soil.”

Interviewer: “Not exactly, but as I don't have enough time to fully explain how one does become an natural born Citizen, based on your understanding, would you agree that Barack Obama is ineligible to be POTUS?”

Cruz: “I would agree.”

Interviewer: “So when we get you elected, will you expose him for the usurping fraud he is?”

Cruz: “No, my main focus will be on repealing Obamacare.”

Interviewer: “But Mr. Cruz, if he is exposed as the usurping fraud he is, everything he has done will become null and void. Everything!”
Interviewer: “At that point, Cruz reiterated his main concern, so it was obvious the conversation was over as far as Cruz was concerned. I thanked him for his time and wished him success in the runoff.”   "

Did you get that part above, when Ted Cruz was asked what the definition of a [United States] Natural Born Citizen is today, he correctly answered
“Two citizen parents and born on the soil.”  That is, two citizen parents of the country you are born in, and being born on that same soil your parents are citizens of, so that it is only NATURAL (not by operation of law or any means of decision on your part) that you are its born citizen as if a citizen of and only of and forever in that one nation as having only that one citizenship.  Period.

And now, what?  His wife Heidi and the Council on Foreign Relations gave him an interview and told him, what, "Ah...the Constitution constismuushion.  The hell with it.  Ah, skip that.  You want to run?  We'll make it happen.  Just know you are beholden to us, and you know what we want after we get you in, or else."  Was that it? 

I'll tell ya...when it comes to Cruz, you guys put the blinders on and refuse to do your homework.   Why is that?  Don't buy something with just a poke because it looks good.  Give it the same scrutiny as a lamb for pesach. 

Brianroy:
I see that no one is up to the task of being able to rationally explain why Ted Cruz should be
exempted from either the United States Constitution or his own words.

Okay.  Let me take the forum to a 501 level. 
Your homework assignment is to read up on what this whole Natural Born Citizen
issue really entails in the scope of its definition at the academic level.
The material is the " Presidential Eligibility Tutorial
Copyright (©) 2009-2014 Stephen Tonchen"
 at
http://people.mags.net/tonchen/birthers.htm

You then apply the same standards to Ted Cruz or anyone else,
regardless of race or politics or religion.

The question is:  can you?

Zelhar:
Let me guess, you support Rand Paul, am I correct?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version