Author Topic: Ask Ephraim Ben Noach.  (Read 13215 times)

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Ask Ephraim Ben Noach.
« on: April 09, 2015, 08:11:04 PM »
From the heartland to you! ;D
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Ask Ephraim Ben Noach.
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2015, 05:31:56 AM »
Are you French?

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2015, 06:44:07 AM »
Are you French?
   :::D  :::D How did you guess?
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2015, 08:31:34 AM »
Do you like mma?

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2015, 06:09:32 PM »
Yes I do, but I really haven't been keeping up on it the last few years.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2015, 06:26:12 PM »
What do you think about Caine "anchor baby" Velsquez and his "Brown Pride" tattoo? Can you explain how come many Mexicans while they seem to want nothing more then to get out of Mexico and into the US  yet once in America they act like Mexico is the best thing on earth? And who made up the "brown" race thing?

Just to explain where it is coming from, I like watching UFC and many fighters are us born Mexican Americans and I notice allot of them walk into the ring waving American and Mexican flags, and I suspect the message they try to convey is being Mexican automatically makes someone entitled to move into the USA (and the interview bellow seems to confirm that with regard to Velasquez").

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2015, 09:55:24 PM »
"What do you think about Caine "anchor baby" Velsquez and his "Brown Pride" tattoo? Can you explain how come many Mexicans while they seem to want nothing more then to get out of Mexico and into the US  yet once in America they act like Mexico is the best thing on earth? And who made up the "brown" race thing?

Just to explain where it is coming from, I like watching UFC and many fighters are us born Mexican Americans and I notice allot of them walk into the ring waving American and Mexican flags, and I suspect the message they try to convey is being Mexican automatically makes someone entitled to move into the USA (and the interview bellow seems to confirm that with regard to Velasquez"). "

I never really followed him, nor am I a fan. Well,  that depends on the individual. I think a lot of them have pride of their ancestry,like we do, but I think a large number of them fly the flag on everything, because they think they are hardcore because they came from Mexico, a lot like kids that come from tough places. They do it so they look cool. Some are still just pissed, thinking we stole their land, and want it back. I think if you're really proud of being an American you should only fly an American flag. You also speak Engish. As for Brown pride tattoo, I don't care about people being proud of their race. What [censored] me off is... I would be a Nazi if I had a white pride tattoo on me!

After seeing the video I really don't like him. He acts like it is honorable to brake the law to become an anchor baby. When I was an early teen we moved to a craphole town with a huge Hispanic population, probably well over half, if you counted illegals. legals and illegals  would come to work in the packing houses. The company's will pay illegals under the table. There would be like 20 of them living in a house. Illegals would even pay people to marry them. I think the reason there are so many Mexican American fighters is they live in crap hole parts of town. Their parents are drunks and druggies, the let their kids run the streets. So, they fight to prove themselves, so people will leave them alone. And a lot of them fight just for fun, even with their friends. So, they get good at it. The illegals were also very loyal to where they came from in Mexico, and would fight against the other groups. The neighborhood I lived in had a lot of legal Hispanics, mostly from Texas. They were real proud of being from Texas. They hated illegals! They usually fought against the Jaliscos, and a so called group of Crips.