Author Topic: Why do all muslims have body odor?  (Read 77508 times)

newman

Re: Why do all muslims have body odor?
« Reply #50 on: August 23, 2007, 05:01:46 PM »
Erica, we can eat all manor of spicy ethnic food but nobody will notice the smell unless they stick their noses in our armpits.

These muslims stink on ice from 25 yards! They're farshtunken animals!
If you eat onions as a regular diet every single day, in and out, your body chemistry takes on the smell of the onions. Hell, if you eat anything from McDonalds every single day in the same manner, you'll soon smell like whatever you consumed. On top of not bathing, that is a horrible smell. However, Muslims' bathing (or not) practices should be the least of your worries. If they don't bathe for religious reasons, let them repel people..as long as you wash your arse, you shouldn't have a problem. lol ***On the other hand, people who really skeeve me out are those who smoke in public places. I hate coming home smelling like I smoked a couple of packs of cigs just because I stood next to someone in line at the bank who had a cigarette before entering. My hair, my clothes, my kids and my handbag smells like smoke whenever I'm in a situation such as that one.

I swear Erica,

You can always come up with an excuse for anybody's failing.

If we were talking about a pedophile sodomising children, you'd say "well, at least he was relating to them".

Erica

« Reply #51 on: August 23, 2007, 05:09:17 PM »
Erica, we can eat all manor of spicy ethnic food but nobody will notice the smell unless they stick their noses in our armpits.

These muslims stink on ice from 25 yards! They're farshtunken animals!
If you eat onions as a regular diet every single day, in and out, your body chemistry takes on the smell of the onions. Hell, if you eat anything from McDonalds every single day in the same manner, you'll soon smell like whatever you consumed. On top of not bathing, that is a horrible smell. However, Muslims' bathing (or not) practices should be the least of your worries. If they don't bathe for religious reasons, let them repel people..as long as you wash your arse, you shouldn't have a problem. lol ***On the other hand, people who really skeeve me out are those who smoke in public places. I hate coming home smelling like I smoked a couple of packs of cigs just because I stood next to someone in line at the bank who had a cigarette before entering. My hair, my clothes, my kids and my handbag smells like smoke whenever I'm in a situation such as that one.

I swear Erica,

You can always come up with an excuse for anybody's failing.

If we were talking about a pedophile sodomising children, you'd say "well, at least he was relating to them".
What in the F? What are you talking about? Why are you relating people with BO to pedophilia?

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #52 on: August 23, 2007, 05:11:15 PM »
Erica, Newman is giving an example of how you would defend a pedophile.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Erica

« Reply #53 on: August 23, 2007, 05:23:54 PM »
I was a victim of sexual abuse, why would I defend a pedophile. All I was giving was an observation of what may be the problem with muslims and their BO. I'm not DEFENDING THEM AT ALL. Damn.

newman

« Reply #54 on: August 23, 2007, 05:27:42 PM »
I was a victim of sexual abuse, why would I defend a pedophile. All I was giving was an observation of what may be the problem with muslims and their BO. I'm not DEFENDING THEM AT ALL. Damn.

I was making the point that you ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS make lame-assed excuses for evil behaviour in negros, arabs, muslims and everbody else.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #55 on: August 23, 2007, 06:20:52 PM »
Come on people..why are we insulting their physicality while we can be denouncing and refuting their ideology? If we resort to petty attacks like these, we're no better than anti-semites who says that we jews smell..Islam is a religion, not a race, therefore, we cant say that just because someone is a muslim, he MUST smell.

But it's true....they STINK.

Chaim says it all the time..." What a farshtunken people"

Farshtunken sounds like the name of a German car. That would make for a good commercial. Ladies and gentlemen, our newest model, the Volkswagon Farshtunken!

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #56 on: August 23, 2007, 06:23:55 PM »

Wow! Erica! You've decided to return? Welcome back! So many of our members villify me for how well I get along with you. What an honor! Oh well, I guess we'll have to start making trouble again ;)

newman

« Reply #57 on: August 23, 2007, 06:24:51 PM »
Come on people..why are we insulting their physicality while we can be denouncing and refuting their ideology? If we resort to petty attacks like these, we're no better than anti-semites who says that we jews smell..Islam is a religion, not a race, therefore, we cant say that just because someone is a muslim, he MUST smell.

Farshtunken sounds like the name of a German car. That would make for a good commercial. Ladies and gentlemen, our newest model, the Volkswagon Farshtunken!

The 'Volkswagen Farshtunken' is a microbus used to transport arabs to and from the mosque in Dearborn.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #58 on: August 23, 2007, 06:27:32 PM »

The 'Volkswagen Farshtunken' is a microbus used to transport arabs to and from the mosque in Dearborn.

At only $299 a month for qualified buyers. Don't miss out on that new car smell! :)

newman

« Reply #59 on: August 23, 2007, 06:31:22 PM »

At only $299 a month for qualified buyers. Don't miss out on that new car smell! :)

Au de camel dung.

Erica

« Reply #60 on: August 23, 2007, 06:33:28 PM »

Wow! Erica! You've decided to return? Welcome back! So many of our members villify me for how well I get along with you. What an honor! Oh well, I guess we'll have to start making trouble again ;)
Ha!!! LOL
I don't know about making trouble, but I guess if you're a person like me, all it takes is a differing opinion and we're riding on the hate train. lol How are you anyway?

newman

« Reply #61 on: August 23, 2007, 06:35:47 PM »

Ha!!! LOL
I don't know about making trouble, but I guess if you're a person like me, all it takes is a differing opinion and we're riding on the hate train. lol How are you anyway?

"Hate train"......?

Isn't that a Cat Stevens song?

Erica

« Reply #62 on: August 23, 2007, 06:38:11 PM »

Ha!!! LOL

"Hate train"......?

Isn't that a Cat Stevens song?
I don't know who Cat Stevens is, I was just making the point that there would be no friendship train to board here where Daniel and I are concerned. Because we have a differing opinion, we're hated.

Offline hp

• New JTFer
« Reply #63 on: August 23, 2007, 06:39:35 PM »
That's weird, because I generally get compliments on how good I smell, and I am Muslim.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #64 on: August 23, 2007, 06:49:45 PM »
The concept of soap and water must be too infidel for them.  And another thing to boot.  They cover their women but expose the camels.. Maybe cause the camels look better.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Erica

« Reply #65 on: August 23, 2007, 06:50:31 PM »
That's weird, because I generally get compliments on how good I smell, and I am Muslim.
So you're living proof that not all Muslims have BO. At this point, I don't think anyone will care since they base their opinions of this subject on how many Muslims they've encountered with the problem. lol

Erica

« Reply #66 on: August 23, 2007, 06:54:39 PM »
The concept of soap and water must be too infidel for them.  And another thing to boot.  They cover their women but expose the camels.. Maybe cause the camels look better.
They cover their women because they're insanely jealous. Afraid that if other women saw how beautiful their women were, they'd walk out on them. I've seen many ex-Muslim (faith) women who are beautiful. Imagine if my husband or anyone's in America demanded that they cover themselves from head to toe. I'm sure I'd be divorced.

newman

« Reply #67 on: August 23, 2007, 06:56:46 PM »
So you're living proof that not all Muslims have BO. At this point, I don't think anyone will care since they base their opinions of this subject on how many Muslims they've encountered with the problem. lol

You've got it ALL wrong again, honey child.

I encounter white trash but don't base my opinions on all whites by them 'coz they're the MINORITY of whites.

I base my opinions of blacks based on subway muggers and welfare hos 'coz they're the MAJORITY of blacks.

You, however are a NICE [censored] and the exception that proves the rule. :)
« Last Edit: August 23, 2007, 07:02:09 PM by newman »

Erica

« Reply #68 on: August 23, 2007, 06:59:43 PM »

I encounter white trash but don't base my opinions on all whites by them 'coz they're the MINORITY.

I base my opinions of blacks based on subway muggers and welfare hos 'coz they're the MAJORITY.

I don't know what you've been told but whites aren't the minority. Non whites are. There are more whites in America than anyone else. I'm no one's [censored]...be careful man, before I make you my honkey. Edited to add  :laugh: (jk) But... No matter how nice I am, I never expect anyone to call me anything but my G-d given name.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2007, 07:01:30 PM by Erica »

newman

« Reply #69 on: August 23, 2007, 07:06:56 PM »

I encounter white trash but don't base my opinions on all whites by them 'coz they're the MINORITY.

I base my opinions of blacks based on subway muggers and welfare hos 'coz they're the MAJORITY.

I don't know what you've been told but whites aren't the minority. Non whites are. There are more whites in America than anyone else. I'm no one's [censored]...be careful man, before I make you my honkey. Edited to add  :laugh: (jk) But... No matter how nice I am, I never expect anyone to call me anything but my G-d given name.

I've edited my previous post since you missed the point again. Have a re-read.

Since you're offering to make me your b*tch, I gather your hubby's overseas. I'm half tempted. I've never been with a [censored]. If I agree, I want KFC, cornbread and watermelon for dinner, just so I get the full ethnic experience. ;)

Erica

« Reply #70 on: August 23, 2007, 07:09:15 PM »

I've edited my previous post since you missed the point again. Have a re-read.

Since you're offering to make me your b*tch, I gather your hubby's overseas. I'm half tempted. I've never been with a [censored]. If I agree, I want KFC, cornbread and watermelon for dinner, just so I get the full ethnic experience. ;)
Actually I don't equate a 'honkey' with a 'bitc h'...and I wasn't offering that...EW!!! ...again EW!!!

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #71 on: August 23, 2007, 07:20:47 PM »

why do you people wash your feet on public sinks? its truly disguesting, I have seen it many times in Queens College. now I stopped washing my hands their and go inside the hillel to wash my hands.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #72 on: August 23, 2007, 07:29:23 PM »
Why is a Muslim being allowed to post here?!?  >:( :o

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #73 on: August 23, 2007, 08:10:32 PM »
They don't bathe.

raiseyourfist

« Reply #74 on: August 23, 2007, 08:18:50 PM »
in some cultures over there its actually seen as impolite to have a bath...

SERIOUSLY