Author Topic: Is anyone voting in the World Zionist Organization?  (Read 736 times)

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Is anyone voting in the World Zionist Organization?
« on: April 23, 2015, 12:17:47 PM »
    Its only $10 and $5 (if under 30 I believe) to vote. Not sure if I would like to support any of them, but at least if one of the more Religious groups get's more votes then $ can be allocated to more Orthodox causes. My 2 possible choices are "World Sephardic Zionist Organization- Ohavei Zion" Or the "Religious Zionist Slate: Vote Torah for the Soul of Israel".
 On the one hand I see and know a number of people in Sefardic group, on the other hand I hope it doesn't become like Shas and separatist. Than the Religious Zionist group I like that its more inclusive and not the ethnic divisions, but it has some Mamlachti leaning's.
 Probably going to end up voting for one of them ( I have one more in mind but I would like to see other's opinions on this as well).
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Is anyone voting in the World Zionist Organization?
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2015, 02:18:02 PM »
 World Zionist Congress Elections from January 14th thru April 30th, 2015.

And here is the link.
https://www.myvoteourisrael.com/Home/Register 

No one here has an opinion about this?
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2015, 02:26:09 PM »
sounds like a bunch of used car salesmen.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2015, 02:33:21 PM »
 What is the world Zionist Organization?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2015, 05:54:13 PM »
Chaim says this organization is a worthless joke and I believe it because Jewish establishment entities always are.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2015, 09:30:38 PM »
I voted some years ago... But I am not sure what exactly is the result of being counted in this vote.

I disagree that all Jewish organizations are worthless though.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2015, 10:11:59 PM »
I think this is the better group I would vote for if I was going go vote. It's organized by Yishai Fleisher, who used to have a show on Arutz 7. It's the most activist Non-Mamlachti group running.

http://newzionistvision.org

I'm not going to vote. They ask you to confirm that the US is your permanent address and that you didn't vote in the Israeli elections. I am eligible to vote in the Israeli elections but they don't have an absentee ballot. I voted in 2013 while I was in Israel during the elections. Who can truly say the US is their permanent address? As Jews, we should know that Israel is our real home. We are only here as guests now. An organization calling itself Zionist should know that. Also, you have to declare that you support the "Jerusalem Program" which says you support Israel as a "Jewish and democratic" state. I don't agree with that and some of the other Bolshevik points on their "Jerusalem Program". I support Israel as a Jewish state only.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2015, 05:04:48 PM »
Don't the voters have to fully Jewish?

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2015, 08:07:11 PM »
I think this is the better group I would vote for if I was going go vote. It's organized by Yishai Fleisher, who used to have a show on Arutz 7. It's the most activist Non-Mamlachti group running.

http://newzionistvision.org

How do you know? Some for sure not religious. Guy with tattoos, another girl who I saw before on Facebook dressing immodestly.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2015, 08:19:41 PM »
Thank you for voting!

Your vote was successfully submitted on April 29, 2015

:dance:

Guess who I voted for.