Author Topic: In Google, There is No Israel - Only “Palestine”  (Read 890 times)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: In Google, There is No Israel - Only “Palestine”
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2015, 03:51:08 PM »
It is odd because Googles recruiters talk about Google Israel all the time... Google has a major facility in Tel Aviv and Haifa Israel...

https://www.google.com/intl/gn/about/careers/lifeatgoogle/what-is-google-up-to-in-israel.html

http://www.forbes.com/sites/ricardogeromel/2012/05/04/what-is-google-up-to-in-israel/
« Last Edit: May 19, 2015, 04:20:14 PM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2015, 05:32:47 PM »
I'm confused.  Google is a search engine that lists other sites that give information.  So to say "In google, there is no Israel," where in google are they talking about.  For example, if I type in the google search engine "Where was Natalie Portman born?", I see in Wikipedia that she was born in Israel.   If I type in "Gene Simmons" using google, I also see that he was born in Israel.  So where does google itself give out information?

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2015, 08:57:12 AM »
the founders are self haters.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Online Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2015, 02:29:43 PM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                                                                                                                :fist:

George Orwell is turning in his grave. They're partially correct, they just have it backwards and  limited literacy. It's "Fakestine" and there
 is only Israel!