Author Topic: A new better looking Jewess in the Knesset  (Read 14989 times)

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: A new better looking Jewess in the Knesset
« Reply #50 on: December 04, 2014, 11:26:27 AM »
Can Lieberman even speak Romanian that you keep calling him "Moldavian"?

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #51 on: December 04, 2014, 04:54:55 PM »
Because he's from Moldova
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #52 on: December 04, 2014, 05:06:21 PM »
Although she may not be observant & defines herself as 'secular', Ayelet may be as good a near-Kahanista Chilonette Jewess as you'll find anywhere, in her desire to humble the evil 'gang of law' Leftists of the Israeli Judiciary

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/188255#.VIDKzJscTn4

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #53 on: December 04, 2014, 05:43:03 PM »
But he is a Russian speaking Jew.
Because he's from Moldova

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #54 on: December 04, 2014, 05:58:37 PM »
Although she may not be observant & defines herself as 'secular', Ayelet may be as good a near-Kahanista Chilonette Jewess as you'll find anywhere, in her desire to humble the evil 'gang of law' Leftists of the Israeli Judiciary

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/188255#.VIDKzJscTn4

Ok..it's on thing to say you're secular..but how does she feel about Judaism?  Is she the type who will tell people that they can pick and choose and it's fine..or is the type that says, "I don't follow Shabbat and what I'm doing is wrong. We should all try to be better Jews."?

Because if all she does is be a right wing secular nationalist, she is no better than Sharon, Beigin, Bennett, and the leprikahn, Shamir.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #55 on: December 04, 2014, 06:58:26 PM »
Actually mafdal are often worse then secular phony right wing exactly because they provide the kosher stamp for approval to the traitorous regime. In Israeli politics, it is almost impossible for a coalition to form and stay in power without a religious element. As best as I can recall, every newly elected government had a religious party in the coalition. The only governments without a religious partner were the short stint of Yahud Barach (a minority regime that lead to special elections) and the Rabin-Peresite regime (an illegitimate regime relying on defectors for hire and anti-Israel Arab parties).
Ok..it's on thing to say you're secular..but how does she feel about Judaism?  Is she the type who will tell people that they can pick and choose and it's fine..or is the type that says, "I don't follow Shabbat and what I'm doing is wrong. We should all try to be better Jews."?

Because if all she does is be a right wing secular nationalist, she is no better than Sharon, Beigin, Bennett, and the leprikahn, Shamir.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #56 on: December 04, 2014, 09:20:03 PM »
Shaked is a powerhouse.  Regardless of her level of religiosity, she sides with Judaism politically, and she is a clear thinking person.  That is more than could be said for Hotovely and so many other Israeli politiicians whose brains are addled.  Just because they are both women claiming to be rightwing does not mean we should compare them to each other, but I happen to think Hotovely is nuts.

Online Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #57 on: December 04, 2014, 10:33:34 PM »

But Bennett is religious.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #58 on: December 05, 2014, 02:08:55 AM »
My late maternal grandfather was also  born in Moldova & did not speak Moldavian,he only  spoke Russian & Yiddish & later English.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2014, 11:29:38 PM by ChabadKahanist »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #59 on: December 05, 2014, 06:35:25 AM »

But Bennett is religious.

Let me rephrase religious. Religious not only in behavior, but in Torah knowledge and uses Judaism over politics.

Naftali "99.9%" is a politician first before a hes a Jew. He can eat all the kashrut he wants, he has to behave jewishly like Muslims behave muslimly
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Aluf Abir

• Full JTFer
« Reply #60 on: December 05, 2014, 08:14:17 AM »
She has Liz Taylor eyes.

Online Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #61 on: December 06, 2014, 09:21:50 PM »
She has Liz Taylor eyes.

Tzippy or Ayelet?

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #62 on: December 06, 2014, 11:36:26 PM »
Ayelet!

Here Taylor plays the Jewess Rebecca in "Ivanhoe"

Online Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #63 on: December 07, 2014, 12:12:02 AM »
I thought the woman that played Juliet in Romeo and Juliet played Rebecca. I guess there is more than one Ivanhoe.

I remember seeing both movies in high school (Romeo and Juliet in English class and Ivanhoe in History class).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olivia_Hussey

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #64 on: December 14, 2014, 05:22:42 PM »
I love conjuring up all the weirdest looking creatures in history in my mind as I read Y-----a's posts and try to imagine what he looks like.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #65 on: January 01, 2015, 03:44:22 PM »
The increasingly porcine Likud Bibette ho Tzippi Hotbelly didn't make it on to the corrupt Likud list, & Bennett will ever take her in.

Ooooooh how Hotlovely is going to miss her 46,000 shekel per month MK's wage!

R.Kahane always compared the Likud Party to neveiloh ( = corrupt meat). May it be Hashem's Will that the Likud be binned once and for all in the next election!
« Last Edit: January 01, 2015, 04:23:26 PM by Yerusha »

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #66 on: January 01, 2015, 04:29:22 PM »
The increasingly porcine Likud Bibette ho Tzippi Hotbelly didn't make it on to the corrupt Likud list, & Bennett will ever take her in.

Ooooooh how Hotlovely is going to miss her 46,000 shekel per month MK's wage!

Cut it out with this stupid misogynistic bullcrap.

I cannot believe that people like Tzahi Hanegbi, Steinitz, and Avi Dichter are more popular than Feiglin.  What a disaster of a primary.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #67 on: January 01, 2015, 04:38:04 PM »
How does Silvan Shalom still retain more popularity than Danny Danon?   

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #68 on: January 01, 2015, 04:46:14 PM »

I cannot believe that people like Tzahi Hanegbi, Steinitz, and Avi Dichter are more popular than Feiglin.  What a disaster of a primary.

I have spoken with Hanegbi: he has the IQ of a zombie. But he is ooooh soooo cunning! He supports Land for Peace, is a political whore, an opportunits, a job seeker, and is devoid of any core-beliefs, he voted for Oslo & the Gaza Deportation, fled to Sharon's Kadima & then fled back to the Likud, where he was reaccepted with open arms.

Hanegbi's mutha is Geula Cohen, a fake-right-winger, who was one of R.Kahane's biggest enemies in the 80s!

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #69 on: January 02, 2015, 05:35:55 AM »
I think it is probably the worst likud selection since that infamous 2003 yield.

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #70 on: May 16, 2015, 05:45:06 PM »
As new Deputy FM, hopefully Hotn'lovely will get to use her famed sharp tongue to permanently torpedo any giveways to the PLO

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4657913,00.html

She should not leave Israel on pointless trips to shake the hands of gentile FMs as she is jus' the type of rightwing Jewess that they dream of gassing!

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #71 on: May 17, 2015, 03:01:26 AM »
She is of Gruzini origin & they have more beitzim than the Moldovans do & fear nothing!!!

As new Deputy FM, hopefully Hotn'lovely will get to use her famed sharp tongue to permanently torpedo any giveways to the PLO

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4657913,00.html

She should not leave Israel on pointless trips to shake the hands of gentile FMs as she is jus' the type of rightwing Jewess that they dream of gassing!

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #72 on: May 22, 2015, 06:21:43 AM »
Even R.Kahane and the Lubavitcher Rebber never quoted to a world audience the famous Rashi on Breishis 1:1.

Hotandlovely may yet do good as Deputy FM! Now that she's in, Pipi may find it hard to displace her.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4660340,00.html

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #73 on: May 28, 2015, 04:51:38 PM »

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #74 on: May 29, 2015, 01:35:55 AM »
Rumor has it that Pipi just recently offered the foreign ministry to Yair Lapid!!!

Even R.Kahane and the Lubavitcher Rebber never quoted to a world audience the famous Rashi on Breishis 1:1.

Hotandlovely may yet do good as Deputy FM! Now that she's in, Pipi may find it hard to displace her.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4660340,00.html