Author Topic: Islamic Rave Dance Party 2007  (Read 2662 times)

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
Islamic Rave Dance Party 2007
« on: September 24, 2007, 06:27:59 AM »
This is too funny.

Check this out. Islam really IS a mental illness.

http://www.glumbert.com/media/rave
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

kellymaureen

Re: Islamic Rave Dance Party 2007
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2007, 06:31:29 AM »
LOL

At first when he jumped up he looked like he was going to try to fly, flapping his arms and jumping up and down...then he just started beating the daylights out of himself :D

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2007, 06:34:10 AM »
I knew you would get a laugh out of it.

If they weren't so busy slaughtering infidels, Muslims would be quite good at comedy.

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2007, 02:40:34 PM »
They're Iraqi Shia's not that sunni are saner or some such bs... The Music is great. :)
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

ftf

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2007, 03:22:36 PM »
Ok... yeah, what's wrong with them?

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2007, 04:03:36 PM »
Well aside from being muslims they're shias; with bizzare rituals of grief for their beloved immam Huseyn piss be on him; including patting own head; and  self-abasements in ashura festival:

The Sick Celebration Of Ashoura Day by Muslims ~ This is NOT Red Paint!

Knowing your enemy takes on a new meaning when one sees how they celebrate a holiday called
Ashoura Day
Iraqi Muslim Shiites re-enacts the martyrdom death of Imam al-Hussein, grandson of Prophet Mohammed, during the Ashura ritual ceremony in Baghdad's poor neighborhood of Sadr City. More than a million Shiites, many beating their heads with knives, marked the mourning ceremony of Ashura amid heavy Iraqi security presence to prevent stampedes and attacks.(AFP/Ali al-Saadi)
An Iraqi Shi'ite devotee gashes his head with a knife during an Ashura ritual ceremony
Men wearing white shrouds and waving swords above their heads
Some slapped chains across their backs until their clothes were soaked with blood, while others beat their heads with the flat side of long swords and knives until blood ran freely in a ritual of grief.
Some sliced their foreheads with the edge of a sword in a practice known as "al-Tatbeer" — meaning "sword" in Arabic — and beat themselves while chanting "Haider, Haider," a name by which Hussein's father, Ali, is known.
"Although it is a sad day, I am very happy because I took part in these head-beating processions," said 10-year-old Haider Abbas Salim, whose face was covered in blood. "Imam Hussein's martyrdom teaches us manhood and that we shouldn't fear anything."
http://www.theodoresworld.net/archives/2006/02/the_sick_celebration_of_ashour.html

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy

ftf

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2007, 04:33:37 PM »
I've seen the slashing themselves pictures before, I've just never before seen them patting and hugging each other like they were in that vid.

Offline decimos

• Senior JTFer
    • wowheed
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2007, 05:09:58 PM »
that was awsome..good find.....whack it on utube{if its not}and get that vid right up there!!! :D :D
And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken perversion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed thee out of the house of bondage, to draw thee aside out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put away the evil from the midst of thee.Deuteronomy 13:5.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2007, 05:12:51 PM »
Its a sin to self-harm in Islam, the shias follow Ali not Muhammed.

Boy was that Vid hilarious! I think the imam is crying though it looks like hes laughing his butt off!

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2007, 05:13:03 PM »
It's already there posted one year ago ::).

Love your Enemy

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2007, 05:30:07 PM »
I don't know which one is funnier.. the one dubbed with music, or the actual Arabic... I couldn't hold myself together when he was screaming "Yallaaaaaaaa"  :laugh: :laugh:

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2007, 06:22:29 PM »
I don't know which one is funnier.. the one dubbed with music, or the actual Arabic... I couldn't hold myself together when he was screaming "Yallaaaaaaaa"  :laugh: :laugh:

The arabic is scary.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2007, 12:49:43 AM »

Boy was that Vid hilarious! I think the imam is crying though it looks like hes laughing his butt off!

There's no such thing as a sin in Islam.

If lying, stealing, beating, raping and murdering are all Ok in Islam, WHAT THE HELL IS A SIN?

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2007, 07:09:45 AM »
Two words/ Mental asylum.

The people in mental asylums are much more saner than the muzzies in the video.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2007, 10:42:37 AM »

There's no such thing as a sin in Islam.

If lying, stealing, beating, raping and murdering are all Ok in Islam, WHAT THE HELL IS A SIN?

being friends with Jews and other infidels.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2007, 02:36:29 PM »
I couldn't stop laughing at the Arabic version when the guy's voice cracked at the beginning  :laugh: :laugh: