Author Topic: Blacks are higher up on the "politically correct" totem pole than homosexuals.  (Read 880 times)

Online Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
The media loved how Bruce Jenner identified as a "woman" but when a white woman wants to be black, it's racist.

On FOX News, someone said being "transracial" should be no different than "transsexual". It was on Outnumbered. The woman who calls herself "Kennedy" thinks there is nothing wrong with it. She's like the token liberal on the show. She thinks there's wrong with Jenner or becoming "black". The real answer is that it's wrong to be transsexual but if someone wants to be black, it's not necessarily bad because they can choose to be a righteous black although in this case, the woman wants to be an evil black. If a black can become Jewish, there's no reason why a white person couldn't join a black culture. I know that any white that would want to do so is evil because they only identify with evil blacks, not righteous ones. But if a white person wanted to convert into Pastor Manning's church, there wouldn't be anything wrong with it (as long as they are not Jewish). The liberal woman defending being transracial wouldn't be able to say what she said on a Liberal channel. Even though she defended Jenner, it's good that she pointed out the hypocrisy. Blacks are even more protected by the liberal media than homosexuals.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I feel that I am Michael Jordan in his prime.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I feel that I am Michael Jordan in his prime.

Like that and shared it!

I feel like Mike Tyson in his prime.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I don't think this is true Binyamin. I think gays are higher.

Online Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
I don't think this is true Binyamin. I think gays are higher.

I may have worded it wrong. I meant that "politically correct" people will defend blacks and criticize people who want to become black while they are fine with men who want to become women.

Another valid point is that the media was okay with Michael Jackson wanting to be white (and a woman).