Author Topic: If you support Netanyahu and the Likud after you see this, you're insane  (Read 1033 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס”ד

Please publicize these important videos everywhere possible.

In English:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=0aTWDbyI-T4

In Hebrew:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=SwaMf9_qWb8

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
They save them...! skipped the vid with the soldiers...yeah they save the Jewish patriots who took the wrong turn, right? Israel is all about saving live unequivocally be here to save first of all Jewish live...peepee knew the abduction sec it occurred and immediately sent stormtroopers because Israel is here to save Jewish live innocent girls and boys against terror of the tyranny!

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Barbarians...Things are out of control and never going back to normal in many governments. 

Offline MilitantSecularZionism

• New JTFer
Wow. I think differently about Likud now, if they don't care about this. This is insane. I guess Netanyahu sold out his people. He probably doesn't really care about them. Wow. Israel needs change.

Offline MilitantSecularZionism

• New JTFer
WOW I just saw the whole video now, sick, disgusting, beheavior, Palestinians are ANIMALS these are not human beings we are dealing with...IDF should just go in there and kill all these ANIMALS. This makes me so mad!!  >:(

I will ALWAYS stand by Israel. My brothers I will defend you from these sick animals if I have to as well.  :israel: :usa: :usa+israel:

Online Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
The first part of the video is the Ramallah lynch. This happened around the beginning of the Oslo War in 2000. I think that's the first time Barak attempted to strike back after doing nothing to them when they destroyed Joseph's Tomb and the Shalom Al Yisrael Synagogue in Jericho.

I don't know when the second part of the video took place but I remember seeing a video of Netanyahu paying a shiva call after the murder of parents and their kids and the surviving sister said to Netanyahu "What, are you afraid America will do something to you?". I don't know if the girl in this video is the same one I quoted.