Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 4697 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
Shalom
« on: March 20, 2012, 04:43:18 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 05:02:54 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Former Reformed Jew

• Junior JTFer
Re: Barack Hussein Osama paranoid about people finding out he's a Muslim
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2012, 07:19:23 PM »
If I have to choose between a Muslim, a Mormon and an Opus Dei, I'll sit it out!!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2012, 08:26:05 PM »
I listen and watch FOX news exclusively and I have NEVER EVER heard anyone on FOX news say that Obama is a muslim. I am disappointed because I trust FOX more than I trust CNN despite the fact that FOX has never discussed this important topic.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2012, 11:24:35 PM »
I listen and watch FOX news exclusively and I have NEVER EVER heard anyone on FOX news say that Obama is a muslim. I am disappointed because I trust FOX more than I trust CNN despite the fact that FOX has never discussed this important topic.

Read the whole repost: listen to Obama's grandiosity about "all he did for them (White males)."  His narcissism knows no limit if he can make such deluded statements

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2012, 12:59:06 AM »
Let me screw your mother!!

Former Reformed Jew.... I think this reply is out of order. There should be some respect shown for Honorable JTF members such as Dan Ben Noah... Dan Ben Noah also is a Forum Administrator on this board.

Sometimes I wonder about you. You who act so righteous and yet it has been shown that you post on JTF and use your computer on the Sabbath... What is wrong with you?

Also there is NO EXCUSE to vote for Obama... I would have thought you would know that about JTF by now...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2012, 01:01:36 AM »
Read the whole repost: listen to Obama's grandiosity about "all he did for them (White males)."  His narcissism knows no limit if he can make such deluded statements

Oh I have no doubt that Obummy thinks this. And he thinks that he can make others believe his Meshugenah BS story.... But I don't believe it for a second, would you believe a minute, how about I never would believe it...

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2012, 07:54:34 AM »
Former Reformed Jew.... I think this reply is out of order. There should be some respect shown for Honorable JTF members such as Dan Ben Noah... Dan Ben Noah also is a Forum Administrator on this board.

Sometimes I wonder about you. You who act so righteous and yet it has been shown that you post on JTF and use your computer on the Sabbath... What is wrong with you?

Also there is NO EXCUSE to vote for Obama... I would have thought you would know that about JTF by now...
Nobody is going to post that I am a self-hating Jew like Woody Allen for no reason whatsoever and think that I will just sit back and merely absorb a smear in the face like that as if nothing happened.  I did not vote for Obama the first time and I will tell you I will not this time around.  My choice is Gingrich.  I believe that it is unhalachic to support someone who is a fervent believer in a cult like Mormonism or Opus Dei.  One is a puppet of Salt Lake City and the other is a Papist marionette.  But Obama did not mess up the country as bad as the hyperbolic speech of Chaim Ben Pesach and the keyboard commandos say he did.  That being said, the next person who says that I am a self-hating Jew will get it worse, even if it is on Yom Kippur. 
« Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 11:35:45 AM by Former Reformed Jew »

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2012, 08:48:20 AM »
Let me screw your mother!!

That's a very intelligent and elegant thing to say.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2012, 09:59:09 AM »
Really Dan is a bigger person in many ways then you RJ as well as him being able to ban you in at any moment of his choosing
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2012, 11:22:05 AM »
Really Dan is a bigger person in many ways then you RJ as well as him being able to ban you in at any moment of his choosing
I can follow this site on a proxy server for as long as I feel like. Then I can change my IP Address through the modem and router and cable box, my handle and my email address and wait a few months and come back.  You actually ban a block of IP Addresses for a neighborhood.  The IP Addresses of any neighborhood recycle periodically.   You can't ban me forever.  Go ahead. Make my day!!

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2012, 12:39:21 PM »
But Obama did not mess up the country as bad as the hyperbolic speech of Chaim Ben Pesach and the keyboard commandos say he did. 

I was taught that out of a but comes s***. Now see his true colors; I newly dedicate my profile picture to you. Why do you hate Mr. Ben Pesah, and in which manner did he and those expressing his ideals mess up the country?
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2012, 12:40:13 PM »
You who act so righteous and yet it has been shown that you post on JTF and use your computer on the Sabbath...

Note this is my opinion and set nothing of the kind in gold, but I was offended by a Jew claiming it was righteous not to use electricity on the Sabbath, and then would ask goyim to turn on his lights for him.

Finding no other law then servile work, which I'm not sure writing is considered to be, and would be a tradgedy for me to have forgotten many of the ideas I recorded on the sabbath, and if lighting a candle is not servile work, or disallowed, how could using electricity be?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2012, 12:51:11 PM »
Former Deformed Jew is a self hating Jew and a disgusting worthless lump of protoplasm! 

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2012, 12:57:16 PM »
Only a self-hating Jew wouldn't vote against Yimach Shmobama.

I like that nickname!

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2012, 01:05:07 PM »
Can we all just get along  :o

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2012, 01:07:43 PM »
Of course we can, now.  Attacking people's mothers though, it totally unacceptable.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2012, 01:11:40 PM »
Can we all just get along  :o

I should be friendly to him after he says Mr. Ben Pesah, who is responsible for this website, is a greater detriment to America than Obuma?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2019, 09:33:24 PM »
"tradgedy."    You are mentally retarded.  Please do the world a huge favor and kill yourself you f/.ucking illiterate f./ucking spelling-challenged f./ucking illiterate retarded spelling-challenged moron.

Do people actually get mad when you troll or just get a good laugh in at what a circus freak you are.