Author Topic: The USA has just lost its right to exist  (Read 11777 times)

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
The USA has just lost its right to exist
« on: June 26, 2015, 10:43:33 AM »
"The Gentiles only continue to exist in the merit of 3 things.....that they do not write homosexual marriage contracts" (Chullin 92).

If this Gemara is true, then the USA has just lost its right to exist! Expect the USA as we know it to take a major knock, maybe a terminal one, within 1 year!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/06/26/supreme-court-same-sex-couples-can-marry-in-all-50-states/

And as always, evil Jews are in the forefront of the destruction of the USA. Here Supreme Justice Elena Kagan

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Re: The USA has just lost its right to exist
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2015, 11:48:05 AM »
In 10 years or so the dollar will collapse. Better stock up on tin food and toilet paper.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2015, 03:30:00 PM »
I saw the disgusting news.
so what next? can we marry dogs and horses?
can I marry a lion and adopt a wildebeest son?

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2015, 05:14:14 PM »
End of the times and things.

BTW Vatican also made its first treaty with Foolishtein. Items are ominous. 
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2015, 02:17:41 AM »
Translation from http://www.chabad.org/library/bible_cdo/aid/8171#

Breishit - Genesis - Chapter 6
1 And it came to pass when man commenced to multiply upon the face of the earth, and daughters were born to them.2 That the sons of the nobles saw the daughters of man when they were beautifying themselves, and they took for themselves wives from whomever they chose.
Rashi on the words whomever they chose states:
 Even a married woman, even males and animals (Gen. Rabbah ad loc.).

Midrash Tanchuma comments מדרש תנחומא (בובר) פרשת בראשית סימן לג

מכל אשר בחרו (שם /בראשית ו'/), אף על הזכר ועל הבהמה. אמר ר' הונא בשם ר' אידי לא נתחתם גזר דינם של דור המבול עד שכתבו קמיסמסין (פי' כתובות) לזכר ולבהמה

Translation, "from whomever they chose" (Breishit/Genesis 6:2) even for males even for animals. Rabbi Huna said in the name of Rabbi Idi , the verdict against the generation of the flood was not sealed until they wrote marriage documents for males and animals.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2015, 02:28:08 AM »
I saw the disgusting news.
so what next? can we marry dogs and horses?
can I marry a lion and adopt a wildebeest son?
Lassie & Mr. Ed need a little loving too!!!
 :::D

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2015, 04:55:42 AM »
The diversion is working good! The land is corrupted big Jewish companies are making more money like in Israel and evil jews spearheading the corrupt, they are doing evil to America and Israel next.

Offline shai77

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2015, 06:10:02 AM »
Well, I hope the people who lied about me and insisted I was a homosexual get what's coming to them. I know I made some blasphemous statements here on JTF but a big part of the reason I went really mad in this life is because I have always been disgusted by homosexuality and some of my peers made up repeated lies about me claiming I was gay, made comments about trying to be gay with me and got in the way of my personal male/female relationships. Am I evil for kind of liking the idea of a flood wiping some people out? Does this make me evil? I really can't stand seeing them happily married after lying about me and obstructing me when I was with an awesome chic. I think a punishment on the USA for this might make me love G-d. They can accuse me of anything but don't accuse me of ever being gay or supporting gay. If I blasphemed anything I blasphemed against the idol of USA culture which is gay rights and negro athlete worship; against this idol I am the arch blasphemer.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2015, 09:19:33 AM »
The diversion is working good! The land is corrupted big Jewish companies are making more money like in Israel and evil jews spearheading the corrupt, they are doing evil to America and Israel next.

[censored] you. Americans themselves are corrupted and corrupting. Don't blame "Jewish companies" for american and Esav's corruption. And and Yerusha are.probably Størm Frønt gay couple.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2015, 12:34:40 PM »
In 10 years or so the dollar will collapse. Better stock up on tin food and toilet paper.
Have mercy  :::D In ten years Europe will be in a state worse then it was in late 1945... The Greek situation now has the potential to derail the entire common market there... The dollar may collapse however I think it will go on a great deal longer that most other world economies... This situation with same sex unions is only a bi-product of other sick societies which are years ahead of the USA when it comes to this sort of sickness.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years