Author Topic: 14 year old girl arrested for "racism"  (Read 6566 times)

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
14 year old girl arrested for "racism"
« on: October 12, 2006, 11:01:27 PM »
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/s/225/225346_schoolgirl_questioned_over_racist_remark.html The article is the usual left-wing bs but aparently the racist comment the girl made was a request to be in a different group since most of them didnt speak english.

This almost seems like satire, it seems I was mistaken and there are countries even crazier then America ::)
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
Re: 14 year old girl arrested for "racism"
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2006, 01:13:39 AM »
This reads like something out of the Onion.  :o

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2006, 02:16:26 AM »
Ah... I didn't see this post before I posted the same topic.

This is where our freedom is headed... this is actually happening... and no one is arresting jesse jackson or al sharpton.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2006, 08:03:14 AM »
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/s/225/225346_schoolgirl_questioned_over_racist_remark.html The article is the usual left-wing bs but aparently the racist comment the girl made was a request to be in a different group since most of them didnt speak english.

This almost seems like satire, it seems I was mistaken and there are countries even crazier then America ::)

This sounds almost to crazy to be true. It sounds like England is slightly ahead of us here in America when it comes to this PC nonsense. It seems that the point of focus is now on school age children when it comes to PC indoctrination. School, written and electronic media are all geared to the PC message. Two things that really told me we were in trouble here in the United States is looking and library and text books school children now have at their disposal. The books are all revisionist to the PC agenda. Also if you ever go to a used book sale  look at the children's books that are discarded from the local libraries and schools they are all the books that have traditional American values.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2006, 08:05:44 AM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Yochanan Zev

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2006, 10:25:27 AM »
Arrest Jared Taylor while you're at it.  Oh, but wait... he's one of the good guys, right?

http://www.splcenter.org/intel/intelreport/article.jsp?pid=1096

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2006, 11:31:57 AM »
Arrest Jared Taylor while you're at it.  Oh, but wait... he's one of the good guys, right?

http://www.splcenter.org/intel/intelreport/article.jsp?pid=1096

I'm not really sure what your point is or if your intention is good.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Yochanan Zev

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2006, 11:53:09 AM »
Jared Taylor is racist to the bone, but many right-wing types "idolize" him and "worship" him in the same way that Black right-wing groups such as NOI look to Farrakhan. 

What do you think of Jared Taylor?

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2006, 12:14:47 PM »
Jared Taylor is racist to the bone, but many right-wing types "idolize" him and "worship" him in the same way that Black right-wing groups such as NOI look to Farrakhan. 

What do you think of Jared Taylor?

I've never heard of the guy until your post.

Yochanan Zev

« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2006, 12:42:52 PM »
He is an angry race-bating fascist who has manage to enroll White Supremists and extremely right-leaning Zionist jews into a campaign of intolerance and bigotry.  I admit that I would be quite disturbed if I discovered that the guy davening next to me tomorrow morning revealed to me that he was an adherent of this movement.

Rhuan

« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2006, 02:36:59 PM »
The UK doesn't have affirmative action, but it does have political correctness gone mad.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2006, 04:38:00 PM »
He is an angry race-bating fascist who has manage to enroll White Supremists and extremely right-leaning Zionist jews into a campaign of intolerance and bigotry. I admit that I would be quite disturbed if I discovered that the guy davening next to me tomorrow morning revealed to me that he was an adherent of this movement.

Besides JTF I dont think any Zionists care about the question of race. Excluding the intense Jew hatred of the black community which often forces us to defend ourselves, most right-leaning Zionist groups truly dont care either way about race issues
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban