Author Topic: Griffins Intro  (Read 12548 times)

Offline BrachaChazakah

• New JTFer
Griffins Intro
« on: April 10, 2014, 09:13:19 AM »
[19th April 2016]

Joined this forum ages ago, because a Muslim person I loaned money to, wouldn't pay me back and I wanted to defend Jewish people against similar injustice. Looking back though, it might have actually been instigated by a Jewish Lesbian and her cuckold (if you are wondering how a Lesbian can have a cuckold ask her). I shouldn't have joined this forum, protecting the Jewish people, has not paid me well, 90% of what I have received has been two-faced and backstabbing.

So I'm disillusioned in the Jewish community and want to investigate different points of view. Giving up on politics until I have figured things out, planning on reading some Old Norse poems, the NT and the Quran at the moment, but we shall see if I get around to it.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 12:24:38 PM by BrachaChazakah »
Insulting one person but accidentally offending another person all day err' day.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Griffins Intro
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2014, 03:06:43 PM »
Welcome, I started out like you, and can tell you it's going to be a great journey back to Hashem. Ask anything you want, it's our duty to help you earn your share in the world to come.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2014, 08:01:09 AM »
Welcome.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2014, 07:02:06 PM »
Welcome and don't be afraid to ask a question here & it will be answered in audio form.
http://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,62889.0.html
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2014, 06:23:26 PM »
Welcome  :)

This forum could use a few more griffins!!!
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2014, 06:29:03 PM »
You're welcome, Griffin.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2014, 06:52:30 PM »
If you have any questions we will do our best to answer you.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2015, 06:56:18 PM »
Maybe you should talk about what has changed you.....
« Last Edit: March 20, 2015, 07:44:27 PM by Ephraim Ben Noach »
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2015, 08:29:53 PM »
Okay, let me get this straight... You sympathize with Muzzrats, you don't believe in the State of Israel, as it stands today? You don't like Christians helping Jews, because they have ulterior motives? Are you an Satmar, an NK, or just someone who wants to cause problems, that has been around here for along time?
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline BrachaChazakah

• New JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2016, 08:57:47 AM »
Psshhhhhh
« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 09:16:30 AM by BrachaChazakah »
Insulting one person but accidentally offending another person all day err' day.

Offline BrachaChazakah

• New JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2016, 12:19:21 PM »
Joined this forum ages ago, because a Muslim person I loaned money to, wouldn't pay me back and I wanted to defend Jewish people against similar injustice. Looking back though, it might have actually been instigated by a Jewish Lesbian and her cuck. I shouldn't have joined this forum, protecting the Jewish people, has not paid me well, 90% of what I have received has been two-faced and backstabbing.

So I'm disillusioned in the Jewish community and want to investigate different points of view. Giving up on politics until I have figured things out, planning on reading some Old Norse poems, the NT and the Quran at the moment, but we shall see if I get around to it.

Offline BrachaChazakah

• New JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2016, 12:20:36 PM »
Joined this forum ages ago, because a Muslim person I loaned money to, wouldn't pay me back and I wanted to defend Jewish people against similar injustice. Looking back though, it might have actually been instigated by a Jewish Lesbian and her cuckold (if you are wondering how a Lesbian can have a cuckold ask her). I shouldn't have joined this forum, protecting the Jewish people, has not paid me well, 90% of what I have received has been two-faced and backstabbing.

Offline BrachaChazakah

• New JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2016, 12:21:37 PM »
[19th April 2016]

Offline BrachaChazakah

• New JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2016, 12:24:07 PM »
[19th April 2016]

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2016, 01:30:33 PM »
OK