Author Topic: Temple Mount Activism  (Read 1232 times)

Offline IsraelBenZev

• New JTFer
Temple Mount Activism
« on: August 26, 2015, 02:08:10 AM »
Does anyone else here ascend Har Habayit? What are people's thoughts on Rabbi Yehuda Glick and the movement? Also, if anyone here is in Israel and wants to go up, I can put you in touch with someone who can help you.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Temple Mount Activism
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2015, 02:11:11 AM »
I wanna sneak in at night.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2015, 01:25:22 PM »
I support ascending. I think Rabbi Glick is doing very good work. Control of Har HaBayit was always a major issue for the Rav zt'l.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2015, 02:14:28 PM »
R Glick is publishing a new guide book about ascending and the laws associated with it. I believe he is having an Indigo (I think this company) campaign to raise funds and he will also send you free copy of the book (and other promotions such as his signature etc. (with certain donation amounts).
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2015, 03:03:47 PM »
Some day the Jews will be able to pray again at the Temple Mount, but there will be wars and more wars first.   God loves humanity, each and every person within it.  Yet it is because of this love that God will ultimately allow each person and nation to decide for themselves what they think is good.  If a nation chooses friendship with God then He will come and make his home with that nation. If a nation chooses to walk away from God and allow its own path, God will allow it.  This decision means that America has chosen enmity with God.  There will be consequences for it. 

Offline IsraelBenZev

• New JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2015, 12:46:57 AM »
I'm glad to hear there are others here who support this. I will have to check out donating money to that campaign. It's been  year since I spoke to Rabbi Glick.
Also, check out my Facebook page that supports students who ascend Har HaBayit: https://www.facebook.com/templemountrights?fref=ts

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2015, 03:41:10 AM »
If Jews go in and pray every day, eventually the communists will have to concede, or their wall of tyranny will crumble at the base.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2015, 08:03:14 AM »
When are there plans to build the 3rd Temple?

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2015, 11:05:14 AM »

The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2015, 04:52:28 AM »
See the movie Rambam went up to Har HaBayit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ozfud9E9hc0

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2015, 06:07:41 AM »

You want to cry when you remember this is the guy people think is going to be the force in bringing the holiest place in the world back online. Leftists insult "tough right wingers", so right wingers try to show they're harmless bunnies, and no one cares about harmless bunnies. Nothing scares leftists more than an actual tough right-winger, but you have to have a lot of emmunah in Hashem to stick to your principles. What's the message of a rabbi having a lovely meal with a bunch of mullahs that will scream "death to Jews" or say "not life to Jews" with their index finger pointing upward? We can coexist. Better to say "no Jew can ever step foot on the temple mount", and that, "no coexistence with Arabs is possible". Ah you think if you show you're a harmless bunny, it will remove some of the resistance, and make it easier to fight for your cause? A mitzvah through a sin is a sin, and bunnies don't attract the soldiers they need to win their fight. Attract supporters by showing we can co-exist with FGMers, your supporters will ask for more concessions to the goat-humpers, not the temple.

If Kahane Chai, where is the strong Jew that will stand up for truth like he did?